Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109740 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2013
^Ogugua don sell am out to all those hungry girls grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2013
Eze Promoe: ^Ogugua don sell am out to all those hungry girls grin
lmao! cheesy
Who are the hungry girls?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 18, 2013
Breaking News: Nigeria's Senate has approved the deployment of 1,200 to Mali!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by SeunPlus(f): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2013
1,200 to face millions of extremists. I'm laughing in Malian style.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2013
SeunPlus: 1,200 to face millions of extremists. I'm laughing in Malian style.

Abeg, laugh in Naija style grin
The Nigerian contingent is just a part of a coalition of countries that have sent troops to Mali. The French, Begians and Togolese, have their own forces there too.

The Nigerian interest in Mali is to uproot the operational base of Boko Haram terrorists, as it has been proven that the Al-Qaeda/Islamist militants in Mali trained a great number of Boko Haram terrorists. In essence, Nigeria is going on the attack this time around.

I wish Godspeed to our troops.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by SeunPlus(f): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2013
One thing is certainly for sure, that BH aren't external force but are all Nigerians sponsored by our power hungry politicians.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2013
SeunPlus: One thing is certainly for sure, that BH aren't external force but are all Nigerians sponsored by our power hungry politicians.

That could be true, but the increasing sophistication of their attacks prove that they have some external help. Some of suggested that the CIA, who created AlQaeda, has secretly nurtured BH to disintegrate Nigeria.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by SeunPlus(f): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2013
BH's plan isn't to disintegrate Nigeria. They just need power to come back to the North. When did they started hitting the nation hard? Is it not after GEJ won the presidential election?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2013
SeunPlus: BH's plan isn't to disintegrate Nigeria. They just need power to come back to the North. When did they started hitting the nation hard? Is it not after GEJ won the presidential election?

They must be on a long thing because GEJ is going to be sworn in for another term on May 29, 2015. I guess they and their sponsor(s) should reconsider their tactic of senseless violence. Already, major economic activities have greatly slowed down, and obviously, investors have basically deserted the Northwestern and Northeastern part of the country.
In essence, BH has killed the North's economy.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by SeunPlus(f): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Funny enough, the Hausas thinks that these Kanuris are fighting for them not knowing that they're putting their economy on the line. That's why I like my people. An Awori man can't leave his town and come and cause havoc in Ijebuland. That is totally unacceptable in our custom.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2013
^^^
Exactly. That's why I think that BH have some external connections. Also, with d exception of a land dispute, the Southern ethnic groups do not embark on a sustained campaign of violence against each other.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by SeunPlus(f): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
That's kinda true
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
They are sending 2 supersonic jets too. Those Malians stand no chance
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by zainnyronky: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hello everybody, how re u doing ova dere
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
zainnyronky: Hello everybody, how re u doing ova dere
Farm work no easy oooo
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hello everyone, on this special day.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
CFCfan: Hello everyone, on this special day.
in fact I de vex. See sunday league errors wey your country men de make. Mcheew!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
brokoto: in fact I de vex. See sunday league errors wey your country men de make. Mcheew!

No be only you o. Me sef, my mood don change lipsrsealed

Imagine, with about 40 secs to go; instead of holding the ball at the corner flag, the two attackers combined to pass the ball into the opponents' box. Thereafter, the rest they say, is history...
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 6:02am On Jan 22, 2013
Football: The most boring sport ever
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2013
CFCfan:

No be only you o. Me sef, my mood don change lipsrsealed

Imagine, with about 40 secs to go; instead of holding the ball at the corner flag, the two attackers combined to pass the ball into the opponents' box. Thereafter, the rest they say, is history...
just imagine that! Even the bafoon that would have blasted that cross to next Sunday wanted to do skill and then missed it. Chei!
You know they scored that goal 4 seconds from time?

Mynd sharaaaap!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 23, 2013
Any celebrity news?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 23, 2013
[size=13pt]YES!

CFC Bobo Has Arrived At The Amebor Haven[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]YES!

CFC Bobo Has Arrived At The Amebor Haven[/size]

Haha. I've been absent for a long time, due to some other commitments. But I'm back now.

School has resumed tho.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 23, 2013
[size=13pt]You were missed undoubtedly. How was school?

The unit cap at Sac State is now 16 units. Real bummer. I was only able to fit in 14 so I'm taking a Bio class at a cc. First day of class was today... we went over 3 chapters. Imagine lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]You were missed undoubtedly. How was school?

The unit cap at Sac State is now 16 units. Real bummer. I was only able to fit in 14 so I'm taking a Bio class at a cc. First day of class was today... we went over 3 chapters. Imagine lol.[/size]
School was okay; I had to validate my ID in order to purchase next month's bus/Sprinter pass. I'm hoping to add 2 more classes to my schedule.

3 chapters in one day?! That is an absolutely incredible. But I trust you sha, you go demolish the Bio class.

How many classes make up 14 units? I'm guessing at least 4.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: School was okay; I had to validate my ID in order to purchase next month's bus/Sprinter pass. I'm hoping to add 2 more classes to my schedule.

3 chapters in one day?! That is an absolutely incredible. But I trust you sha, you go demolish the Bio class.

How many classes make up 14 units? I'm guessing at least 4.

[size=13pt]Yep, 4 classes. A 5-unit class and then the rest are 3.

Lol, nna ehn. I got to class thinking we'd go over the syllabus and leave, so I didn't eat breakfast as it's the only class scheduled for today. I was there from 9am to 12:35pm. My stomach was speaking Punjabi lol. We're going over two more chapters on Thursday. I can't play this semester lol.

You have to purchase a pass? We ride the train and buses for free o. How many units are you taking?[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yep, 4 classes. A 5-unit class and then the rest are 3.

Lol, nna ehn. I got to class thinking we'd go over the syllabus and leave, so I didn't eat breakfast as it's the only class scheduled for today. I was there from 9am to 12:35pm. My stomach was speaking Punjabi lol. We're going over two more chapters on Thursday. I can't play this semester lol.

You have to purchase a pass? We ride the train and buses for free o. How many units are you taking?[/size]

lmao @ Punjabi grin.
Yeah, we have to purchase a pass at a discounted price. The regular monthly pass costs $59, but our school sells it at $29. I guess, you Sacramento students are lucky.
So far, I've locked down 6 units, hoping to increase it to 12. I just need 9 units though, to graduate.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: lmao @ Punjabi grin.
Yeah, we have to purchase a pass at a discounted price. The regular monthly pass costs $59, but our school sells it at $29. I guess, you Sacramento students are lucky.
So far, I've locked down 6 units, hoping to increase it to 12. I just need 9 units though, to graduate.

[size=13pt]Lol. That's interesting. Well, you socal/SD peeps are rich lol.

I hope you do. Would be nice if you're full-time. No forget to invite me o! If I attend mine next year, you'll be invited too lol.

Did you hear about the shooting? E be like say they're every week now.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol. That's interesting. Well, you socal/SD peeps are rich lol.

I hope you do. Would be nice if you're full-time. No forget to invite me o! If I attend mine next year, you'll be invited too lol.

Did you hear about the shooting? E be like say they're every week now.[/size]

I pray that riches shall come my way o. grin

You'll be invited, no need to worry. I think the shootings are a manifestation of the eediocy of having lax gun-control rules. For real, it's easier to buy a gun, than to get registered to vote.
That is utterly unbelievable.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: I pray that riches shall come my way o. grin

You'll be invited, no need to worry. I think the shootings are a manifestation of the eediocy of having lax gun-control rules. For real, it's easier to buy a gun, than to get registered to vote.
That is utterly unbelievable.

[size=13pt]Blame the right. Na so them want am. Less spending on mental health. Frustrate Americans at the polls. Preservation of the 2nd amendment. Things are going as they've planned lol.

Riches will surely come. No dey fear.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Blame the right. Na so them want am. Less spending on mental health. Frustrate Americans at the polls. Preservation of the 2nd amendment. Things are going as they've planned lol.

Riches will surely come. No dey fear.[/size]

The bolded is a manifestation of a larger problem of the Washington D.C. elite. It seems that there is a consensus amongst them to give priority to military spending and creating wars, rather than on domestic issues that affect US residents. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost nearly $2trn shocked

Amen o, my riches shall come to me. When it comes, I'll share some with you wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.