Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109482 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2013
Ogugua for President in 2015!!

Ogugua is an intelligent and hardworking lady, who is doing an extremely good job at moderating the Nairaland Celebrity section. She is also planning to dabble into public health, just like my sister. Her public health expertise would come in handy, when the time comes to chart a new course for the healthcare system of our great nation.

A vote for Ogugua is a vote for progress, prosperity, transparency and accountability.

#Ogugua2015- president
#CFCfan - vice president
Anyi bu "Ebe ano".
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by ijebabe: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2013
You no well I swear! grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan: Ogugua for President in 2015!!

Ogugua is an intelligent and hardworking lady, who is doing an extremely good job at moderating the Nairaland Celebrity section. She is also planning to dabble into public health, just like my sister. Her public health expertise would come in handy, when the time comes to chart a new course for the healthcare system of our great nation.

A vote for Ogugua is a vote for progress, prosperity, transparency and accountability.

#Ogugua2015- president
#CFCfan - vice president
Anyi bu "Ebe ano".
president of...?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CrazyMan(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
brokoto: president of...?
Celebrities section I guess...
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan:
Step 1. Click on a thread

Step 2. Scroll down and click 'reply'

Step 3. Type into the box. You can also use any of the special icons such as the laughing face, crying face etc. To do that, simply click on the icon of your choice.

Step 4. When you are done typing, hit 'submit'.
Lesson over smiley
Since you teach any subject, can you teach me how I can view a topic?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
OGUGUA, no traffic for this thread? Look at Ijebabe's own, she has won almost all the Romance posters over to her chat lounge with her amebors. Come on, baby! You can do it too! Make your section to be dedicated to Tonto Dike's story and watch the chatroom trending. grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Eze Promoe: OGUGUA, no traffic for this thread? Look at Ijebabe's own, she has won almost all the Romance posters over to her chat lounge with her amebors. Come on, baby! You can do it too! Make your section to be dedicated to Tonto Dike's story and watch the chatroom trending. grin
small small na bros. From play play to player.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Eze Promoe: OGUGUA, no traffic for this thread? Look at Ijebabe's own, she has won almost all the Romance posters over to her chat lounge with her amebors. Come on, baby! You can do it too! Make your section to be dedicated to Tonto Dike's story and watch the chatroom trending. grin

Yes o. Tonto Dike fit attract traffic to this thread. You know that this thread is only one fish in a site of many fishes.
*still searching for a Tonto Dike story*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yes oh. Finally, we have a Tonto Dike frontpage thread cheesy
Eze Promoe, make we pop champagne!
*proceeds to buy a champagne bottle*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan: Yes oh. Finally, we have a Tonto Dike frontpage thread cheesy
Eze Promoe, make we pop champagne!
*proceeds to buy a champagne bottle*
YES O! That's what I've been telling Ogugua, start giving us a Tonto gist. Don't even get surprise if you see this thread on frontpage if you keep on giving us a Tonto Dike story.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
[size=13pt]I'm not God but if I was, there'd be only one place suitable for anything Tonto Decay lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan: Ogugua for President in 2015!!

#Ogugua2015- president
#CFCfan - vice president
Anyi bu "Ebe ano".

[size=13pt]Umm, wharrisdis? Lol. Na so you know me, kai.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2013

[size=13pt]Lmao. Nwe ndidi...[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Umm, wharrisdis? Lol. Na so you know me, kai.[/size]

I dey practice my campaign skills. Lol
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
[size=13pt]EBA ANO[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]EBA ANO[/size]

Trivia quiz:
Do u know the politician that invented the term?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
[size=13pt]I would like to phone a friend...? Lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I would like to phone a friend...? Lol.[/size]

Yeah, you can.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
*peeps*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: *Peeps*
Sexkillz the man, how body? I hope s.ex no go kill u oh.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: *Peeps*
Don't worry. Come inside. She's in.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
Abeg, how I go meet Tonto Dike and Ogugua in the same building? They are some of the fishes in d river (could be Oji River or Mississippi river).
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan: Abeg, how I go meet Tonto Dike and Ogugua in the same building? They are some of the fishes in d river (could be Oji River or Mississippi river).
Some fishes are restricted from being caught.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: Some fishes are restricted from being caught.

Noted. Are u sure?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 2:12am On Jan 05, 2013
**walks in, looks around and shakes head**

I thought these RAN boys say they can manage things. This ministry is not even near the permanent site.

**grabs a chair and sits down with a bucket of pop-corn**

Watch what will happen when DAN takes over
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 05, 2013
^^
Calm down, bros. I dey look for a Tonto Dike story to post on this thread. U go see how people go flock to this thread, once the story is posted.
*continues searching for either a Tonto Dike or Kim Kardashian story*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
Calm down, bros. I dey look for a Tonto Dike story to post on this thread. U go see how people go flock to this thread, once the story is posted.
*continues searching for either a Tonto Dike or Kim Kardashian story*
You have a couple hours before I declare this place a DAN branch office. Who needs a Tonto dikeh thread?

You need to read my book "Derailing for beginners 101"
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2013
^^
Is the book available on either amazon.com or on eBay? I really need the book.

Anyway, what do u think about the possibility of Senator Oluremi Tinubu becoming the next governor of Lagos State? I think she has got what it takes to take Lagos to the next level. She is smart, classy, sagacious, indefatigable, and above all, she rolls with celebs like Tonto Dike/Iya Rainbow.

In fact, her brand of politics without bitterness is only comparable with that of Mahatma Ghandi. Her fashion style is like that of Donatella Versace; her concern for the less privileged in the society parallels that of Theodore Orji.

If she decides to run for governor, she'll get my progressive support.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2013
I will rather leave. The ACN does not roll like that. They won't put that woman up for fear of people saying it is a "Family thing" it will be Jimi Abgaje going
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2013
Mynd_44: I will rather leave. The ACN does not roll like that. They won't put that woman up for fear of people saying it is a "Family thing" it will be Jimi Abgaje going

I think it would be better if Jimi Agbaje runs for President, with Obaghiagbon being his running mate. Men, those guys would turn Naija into Eldorado! (not Eldorado county in California)
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2013
I wanna see what Jimi can do first. I see Fashole gunning for senate or Vice president
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2013
Mynd_44: I wanna see what Jimi can do first. I see Fashole gunning for senate or Vice president

To me, Fashola should gun for the VP slot, as this would prepare him to eventually run for President in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.