Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What To Get For A Designer/brand Crazy Cousin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Get For A Designer/brand Crazy Cousin? (602 Views)

My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Can You Marry Your Third Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Get For A Designer/brand Crazy Cousin? by damiso(f): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2012
Abeg my peeps been thinking of what to get a cousin of mine who is having a new year/birthday party on Tuesday.So have today and tomorrow left to decide.My budget is £60 max.

The issue is this gal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed has issues and would rather give 60 kpon to charity than have her throway my gift.Hubby has advised to buy her gift card and throway face but madam has dissed every hight street store you can think about in my presence.She is just something else.Hates this, that is too cheap bla bla.She only wears 'boutique' couture and only shops in certain places.If she sees you she will asses and tabulate the cost of your outfit in 10 secs.She once me told am too much to be carrying that 'bag'.And this was not a cheap bag ooo.I dont have anything against brands or designers o but that is not my main reason for buying stuff.This my cousin ONLY buys stuff that have names and looks down on anything else. She shops for homeware in Harrods and even her dustbin must be a well known brand not because its durable(i love brabantia homeware too) but because its brabantia.I would have bought her a Sanctuary Spa gift set but i honestly think those gifts are generic and not personal at all but hey ooo it might even be below madam.walahi that girl get issues.No be like say she is from stupendously rich family o just moderate comfortable home.She went to QC and came for her degree here but just built this 'class' thing around herself.Family members are even worried about her and beg me to talk to her which i do but hey ho na her life.

So pls suggestions on what to get someone like that cos i really am at my wits end?And please bear in mind my cheap 60 kpon budget wink.Bills stack up in January
Re: What To Get For A Designer/brand Crazy Cousin? by geegirl101(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2012
Get her a perfume...(U can easily get brand names in perfume and its within your budget)
Then,u can attach a big birthday card and a nice pair of sunglass if u can..

2) OR You can buy her an ipad or a cute pouch 4 her ipad/blackberry if she already have one

3)You can buy her nice earrings and bangles

I hope this will help?
Re: What To Get For A Designer/brand Crazy Cousin? by damiso(f): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2012
geegirl101: Get her a perfume...(U can easily get brand names in perfume and its within your budget)
Then,u can attach a big birthday card and a nice pair of sunglass if u can..

2) OR You can buy her an ipad or a cute pouch 4 her ipad/blackberry if she already have one

3)You can buy her nice earrings and bangles

I hope this will help?

A nice designer perfume is well within my budget thanks.For me more than enough sef.But this girl if you ask her you smell nice and ask for the name of what she is wearing she says one posh sounding french whathisname that you can only get on bond st.
Will look into ipad cases
Re: What To Get For A Designer/brand Crazy Cousin? by worry359(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2012
She obviously has too much already!!!

Give money gift to charity or homeless and just give her card telling of gift.

You will feel good and she will not miss out as she is too proud.
Re: What To Get For A Designer/brand Crazy Cousin? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: What To Get For A Designer/brand Crazy Cousin? by damiso(f): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Thanks CC hubby suggested the gift card with so much sarcasm wink.He said you just give her the gift card in a card and if she likes let use it to buy dustpan lol grin.

I have looked online to see if i could get designer ipad case and some are as much as or more than £100(o ga o i buy ipad and use £150 to buy case cos it has someones name on it no be to protect my ipad make he no break ni undecided).Me i dont have money for that.Rubbish.

Will take CC advise and buy the giftcard.Let her buy dustpan with it na her business.Was thinking of going for something with price anonymity knowing how shallow and vain she can be.If i cant even get the Harrods one sef will buy John Lewis or House of Fraser as i said let her use it for whareva.Oun lomo(na she know).

Thanks guys.

(1) (Reply)

Building A Family Better Than The One Your From / Difference Between A Driver;s License And A Marriage License / “my Husband Cannot Sexuallysatisfy Me In Bed” – Womantells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.