Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? (20445 Views)

10 Worst Celebrity Wardrobe Malfunctions Ever Seen (photos) / Pls Help Me, No Body Has Ever Seen D Color Of My Back & Tummy For Up To 3yrs Now / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Gboliwe: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
BodyKiss: I'm not a female, but I'm sure there's a difference between makeup and costume. Some of those are costumes, which might have been valid in the context they were made for.
true
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by majortele(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lol
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Hoodrat(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
this is weird thread to start the new year with undecided
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Zulele: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
bright007: Beautiful
I know that girl
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
vislabraye: I still have worst collections than the above.
. OMG! If my 2yrs old nephew see dis, him go tear >:
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by vislabraye(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
BodyKiss: I'm not a female, but I'm sure there's a difference between makeup and costume. Some of those are costumes, which might have been valid in the context they were made for.

Some could pass for costome, but defintely not these:

Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by adieora(f): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Check this out.

Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by UyiIredia(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Me I dey see bad facial make-up evryday. My aunty no dey let me rest with her annoying make-up.
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by metti(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
vislabraye: These are some of the most awful makeup I have seen in a long time.

Warning: You might throw up if you see these pictures.

Who is your favourite grin
The third one na negative?
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by mastelnig(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
vislabraye: These are some of the most awful makeup I have seen in a long time.

Warning: You might throw up if you see these pictures.

Who is your favourite grin
. LooooL crazy...check this blog out www.maquillagebylisa..com Http:///2jFKv9. Fabulous Nigerian make up artist.
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by somegirl1: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lusaint: D much make up jst made them ugly,in my site.

your website?
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Sprumbaba: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ojuju
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Bluediamond1(f): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
guess d poster doesn't know d dfifference between make up n costume.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by martinifeanyi(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
dis horor faces make me wanna puke.
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by yetunde4me: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
Most of dis pictures r not for wedding parties or birthday parties...some r for carnivals of different sorts. Hw wud u feel if u av a lady wearin dis kind of make up in ur wedding party?
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by yetunde4me: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Some of d 9ja girlz in dez pix r wack...some dont know d difference between eyeshadow and lipstick
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Lamasta(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Are these ones make ups or make down? grin
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by vislabraye(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
metti:
The third one na negative?

Exactly my thought. They look like a photo negative
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by vislabraye(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Blue diamond:
guess d poster doesn't know d dfifference between make up n costume.

Madam ITK can you say the 1st and 2nd pictures are costume. Did you see the ridiculous eye brow?
Costume pictures are usually not grotesque except na Egungun Calabar.
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by agohavivi(f): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
The worst of the worst.

Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by koolJ1(f): 4:53am On Jan 03, 2013
Isn't this jst beautiful?!

Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by kentoplash(m): 5:53am On Jan 03, 2013
Can u beat dat?

Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Tochinn(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2013
Nka bu nmanwu. Ha yiri ekpo Mbaise
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Tochinn(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2013
R dey men or women?
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by kennyblac(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2013
Are Ɣøû kidding me? Is that ur girl? So cute...
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by kennyblac(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2013
How will Omotola and Tonto Dike feel when competing with these cute gals as Miss Nollywood? Just asking!!!
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by kennyblac(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2013
Is that ur fiancee? grin tongue just asking
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by AGgal(f): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2013
God bless u 4 giving me daymares
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by DahBrain(f): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Well the last one is kinda creative. The others are just tacky.
[color=#770077][/color]
Make-ups like these are ment for special ceremonies, like carnivals. Not as a regular make-up. Gosh!
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by DahBrain(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Well, i know of a rule which states that you either shave the eyebrow totally and then apply the coloured pencil or shape the brow to perfection.
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by cripnip(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
people don't need an excuse to be weird nowadays.
too many gaga, charlie boy and denrele wanabes
all following the marilyn manson path
Re: Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dah-Brain:
[color=#770077][/color]
Make-ups like these are ment for special ceremonies, like carnivals. Not as a regular make-up. Gosh!

Am sorry but i bet those tacky ass drawn on eyebrows are what those girls wear everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own / Tiv Traditional Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.