Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 (12024 Views)

Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. / APC Senator-elect Have Now Reduced To 58 • How PDP Can Win / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by lateef4me(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
There is no doubt that lagosians especially the middle class and lower class are fed of Fashola and his anti -mass policies and programmes which has rendered many people penniless to the delight of his godfather ,Bola Tinubu .

From aggrieved medical doctors,to many displaced traders and okada riders to LASU students who could no longer afford to pay their school fees,the list is endless of aggrieved lagosians who will not want to see another Fashola returns to Alausa come 2015 .

Now,to be sincere with ourselves,ACN cannot be compared to PDP when it comes to performances especially in southwest . Most of the governors PDP has given us has performed so woefully and this has given ACN some confidence that they now has SW in their pockets .

These are what I think PDP can do to win Lagos come 2015 :

1. Present Jimi Agbaje as their candidate.

2.Mobilize support for him with likes of Obanikuro,Femi Pedro,Mamora and also woo some aggrieved ACN candidates to their side .

3. Make consultations with okada riders associations,medical unions and other trade unions who has felt negative impacts of ACN led administration.

4. Draw up a blueprint for higher institutions in Lagos and make promise towards reducing LASU school fee.

5.Reduce to bearest minimium the influence of like of Bode George and his old brigade .

These are more or less a fairy tale especially in Naija politics . It is something like asking Buhari and Tinubu to forget their presidential ambitions to more acceptable,younger guys like Fashola,Oshiomole,SLS ,El Rufai etc when they finally conclude their merger talks .

10 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Aderostock(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
lateef4me: There is no doubt that lagosians especially the middle class and lower class are fed of Fashola and his anti -mass policies and programmes which has rendered many people penniless to the delight of his godfather ,Bola Tinubu .

From aggrieved medical doctors,to many displaced traders and okada riders to LASU students who could no longer afford to pay their school fees,the list is endless of aggrieved lagosians who will not want to see another Fashola returns to Alausa come 2015

Now,to be sincere with ourselves,ACN cannot be compared to PDP when it comes to performances especially in southwest . Most of the governors PDP has given us has performed so woefully and this has given ACN some confidence that they now has SW in their pockets .

2.Mobilize support for him with likes of Obanikuro,Femi Pedro,Mamora and also woo some aggrieved ACN candidates to their side .

3. Make consultations with okada riders associations,medical unions and other trade unions who has felt negative impacts of ACN led administration.

4. Draw up a blueprint for higher institutions in Lagos and make promise towards reducing LASU school fee.

5.Reduce to bearest minimium the influence of like of Bode George and his old brigade .

These are more or less a fairy tale especially in Naija politics . It is something like asking Buhari and Tinubu to forget their presidential ambitions to more acceptable,younger guys like Fashola,Oshiomole,SLS ,El Rufai etc when they finally conclude their merger talks .
Good intention bad policy!
By the way, who told you we are not enjoying ACN? Can't you be logical or reasonable for once that okada ban in some selected routes has done more good than harm? Can you compare LASU with any state university in Nigeria even though I believe the fees should be reduced? Please answer my questions

13 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
PDP is taking over lagos come 2015.The masses are fed up with fashola and his useless ACN

9 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Aderostock(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
chukwudi44: PDP is taking over lagos come 2015.The masses are fed up with fashola and his useless ACN
Fashola may not be the best we have in Nigeria but he is the best leader from the current leaders we have in Nigeria.

Mr. Okoro, you can take it over come 2015!

12 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Maxymilliano(m): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
PDP can't win the next gubernatorial election in Lagos yet, the personality to achieve such feat is not in PDP. The party should rather concentrate on whittling down ACN stranglehold by sharing the available electoral space at both Federal and State house of parliament and also the ocal council in the next election with the present ruling party.

All the gra-gra by Okada riders, sacked medical doctors etc by Fashola can't topple the apple cart yet, but it won't be funny if PDP takes over Lagos, Tinubu will be forced on another self imposed exile coz his greedy rump will be massively exposed.

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by takedat(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
When others are deeply thinking of how to get a purposeful and masses friendly government in Lagos, the Op is proposing a failed federal tested and master rogue party. PDP just like the ACN is surrounded with charlatans, mediocres and corrupt individuals so Why should we move from frying pan to fire and Why sell a bad product to purchase the worst?

15 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by aurenflani: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2012
Aderostock:
Good intention bad policy!
By the way, who told you we are not enjoying ACN? Can't you be logical or reasonable for once that okada ban in some selected routes has done more good than harm? Can you compare LASU with any state university in Nigeria even though I believe the fees should be reduced? Please answer my questions

shutup there and let me pass. Do you sponsor not just assist I mean sponsor full time any student in lasu? if your answer is no then shuttuupp.

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by lateef4me(m): 3:17am On Dec 31, 2012
When others are deeply thinking of how to get a purposeful and masses friendly government in Lagos, the Op is proposing a failed federal tested and master rogue party. PDP just like the ACN is surrounded with charlatans, mediocres and corrupt individuals so Why should we move from frying pan to fire and Why sell a bad product to purchase the worst?

What makes you think the candidate our Emperor ,Tinubu will choose is gonna perform ?
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by djustice: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2012
lateef4me: There is no doubt that lagosians especially the middle class and lower class are fed of Fashola and his anti -mass policies and programmes which has rendered many people penniless to the delight of his godfather ,Bola Tinubu .

From aggrieved medical doctors,to many displaced traders and okada riders to LASU students who could no longer afford to pay their school fees,the list is endless of aggrieved lagosians who will not want to see another Fashola returns to Alausa come 2015 .

Forget that Jimi Agbaje thing. He's a Tinubu stooge, just like Obanikoro. They're doing pharmaceutical business together along with Tunji Olowolafe at all the general hospitals in Lagos. In fact, it was Jimi Agbaje that Bola Tinubu used to scatter Afenifere by forming the dummy "Afenifere Renewal Group".

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2012
PDP in Lagos?

PDP have a better chance f winning in Texas than in Lagos

22 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by lateef4me(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
DK,
Are we gonna be stuck forever with Tinubu and his ACN then ? Havinh a vibrant opposition party to beat is the beauty of democracy .

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
lateef4me: DK,
Are we gonna be stuck forever with Tinubu and his ACN then ? Havinh a vibrant opposition party to beat is the beauty of democracy .

We are going to be stuck with ACN or Tinubu if PDP is the alternative.

We would rather choose Labour Party or Accord party as an option than PDP

19 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by lateef4me(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2013
DK,

Have you concluded that nothing good can come out of PDP ?
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2013
lateef4me: DK,

Have you concluded that nothing good can come out of PDP ?

Omo rere ko si ninu ataare, Nothing good can come out of PDP

9 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by ba7man(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2013
@OP How can you wish PDP on anyone?? Even your enemy LP would be a better option....., I would have said APGA but some people won't let us hear word again if that happens.

4 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by lateef4me(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2013
Omo rere ko si ninu ataare, Nothing good can come out of PDP

What of Akpabio,Amaechi and other ministers who are doing pretty well !
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2013
Though some of Fasola's policies are anti-people,but that doesn't hold water for PDP to take over Lagos state. In terms of inefficiency,PDP is worse than CAN.

Lagosian would rather vote other party than PDP.
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by sherrylo: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2013
PD what? where? olorun maje!

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by onyeego(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2013
dayokanu:

We are going to be stuck with ACN or Tinubu if PDP is the alternative.

We would rather choose Labour Party or Accord party as an option than PDP
Never say Never, my friend.
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2013
Can anyone here list Fashola's policies that are anti-people?.

You want development but never willing to pay the price.

God forbid PDP in Lagos, that party is like a taboo...
ACN, LP or AP is the real deal........

12 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by greall1: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2013
if PDP CAN NOT WIN 2015 ELECTION IN LAGOS,THAT'S MEANS THEY ARE TOTALLY FAILURE
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2013
2015 elections wil b tough but fashola aint gonna gt it*if d pdp candidtate mks sense*y shuldnt dey get it
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2013
Fashola wants 2 turn lagos 2 america in 1 day

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by wellmax(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Who's talking rubbish here. The ACN i know is better than the PDP you are advertising.
ACN govs might not have been at their best, but which PDP gov is doing better?
I think the problem is that we are expecting too much from these governors, why not put same pressure on your PDP govs.
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by victorD3: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2013
OP is drunk on over night palm wine.

Your calculations and plotting outlined above won't even win PDP a Local Government chairmanship slot.
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2013
hbpeze: 2015 elections wil b tough but fashola aint gonna gt it*if d pdp candidtate mks sense*y shuldnt dey get it

Fashola is not contesting in 2015,
Nothing good can come from PDP (remember BODE GEORGE?)...we aint gonna be voting for ''Jonathan and not PDP''......

Its gonna be a race between
ACN and LP
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Dreamer....

Eko oo ni baje oo
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2013
PDP governors in Akwa IBOm and Cross River States transformed those states. Its more about the individual politicians and the determination. Should PDP in Lagos field a new blood of candidate with excellent track record, then it will better for Lagos than the Present beaches thieving, land-ripping, toll-collecting, Lasu fee heigtening, Hotels building, drug pushing, and IGR pocketing cabals headed by the Lion of Bourdillon, the King of Fraud.

8 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2013
hbpeze: Fashola wants 2 turn lagos 2 america in 1 day
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2013
hbpeze: Fashola wants 2 turn lagos 2 america in 1 day

That shows Fashola is a Leader with Vision

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by anonimi: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2013
hbpeze: 2015 elections wil b tough but fashola aint gonna gt it*if d pdp candidtate mks sense*y shuldnt dey get it

Which Fashola are you talking about? The one who would have done the constitutional limit of two terms by 2015 abi na im wife?? In case you are not aware Tinubu's wife will be the next governor of Lagos.
PDP cannot win Lagos governorship even if [size=13pt]ACN puts up a donkey as candidate (not saying Mrs. Remi Tinubu is a donkey- at least a donkey delivers on its purpose of carrying load, unlike the "distinguished" SINator who has done nothing of her core responsibility, which is enacting laws to address issues of concern to her constituents!!!)[/size]

PDP can only realistically continue to "capture" LG chairmanship & councillorship slots as they did in the last LASIEC organised elections even in Tinubu's courtyard, Ikoyi. They can then build their political capital until Lagosians start perceiving them in a better light as an OPTION to [size=13pt]their fellow rogues in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN)[/size]

3 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2013
PDP and ACN; whats the difference?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garbage Truck Crushes LAWMA Official To Death in Lagos State. / Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast / Without A Cabinet, Nigeria Is Stuck 'On Hold' - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.