Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Experience With Tradomedicine. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Tradomedicine. (1830 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / My Experience With Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Tradomedicine. by ojeniyi1: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Please am not trying to undermine the power of modern science but why is it that it hasn't been able to completely cure sickle cell anaemia diseases in people living with it? I want to fill you guys in on the experience i had with a family friend that once lived with that disease, her name is Adenike and she is the first daughter of her family and probably most loved child amongst all. Her father was too worried about her and always carry her daughter's problem on his shoulder anytime she's sick. Fortunately,his colleague at work introduced a traditional doctor that could cure sickle cell disease to him,the traditionalist leaves in Iragbiji area in Osun state. Early in 1998,he gave this man the benefit of a doubt and took Adenike to the traditionalist where she was blind folded and her ears were heavily blocked with all kinds of rag and made to drink the concortion during the late hour of the night,then Adenike's father,his friend and Adenike came back to Lagos the following day. Two weeks later,she went for a genotype test in a popular medical laboratory here in Maryland and the doctor confirmed that she is AA,she has not been falling sick as before ever since 1998, this is neither a fairy tale nor cooked story, it's what happened to a family friend of mine. The is rubbish in scientific world but it has happened in our black world, this traditionalist is a proffesional cocoa dealer in Iragbiji and he has not been practising tradomedicine as a profession,it's just that it's the only thing he said he inherited from his late mother who was a worshipper of Osun (goddes of river Osun). Let have your experience with tradomedicine and how it has cured many diseases that are incurable or expensive to cure for now using orthodox medicine. Although, both orthodox and tradomedicine have their strenghts and weaknesses. Your perspective on TRADOMEDICINE is highly needed.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Tradomedicine. by kaytytty: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
ve met nothing but scammers in the course of treating staph aureus u can can hardly find genuine ones most of d so called big names in tradomed re liars pls if u know anyone dat can treat staph thousands ll appreciate
Re: My Experience With Tradomedicine. by ciphoenix: 5:51am On Dec 31, 2012
kaytytty: ve met nothing but scammers in the course of treating staph aureus u can can hardly find genuine ones most of d so called big names in tradomed re liars pls if u know anyone dat can treat staph thousands ll appreciate
what was your diagnosis?
Re: My Experience With Tradomedicine. by ciphoenix: 5:52am On Dec 31, 2012
ojeniyi.:
Please am not trying to undermine the power of modern science but why is it that it hasn't been able to completely cure sickle cell anaemia diseases in people living with it? I want to fill you guys in on the experience i had with a family friend that once lived with that disease, her name is Adenike and she is the first daughter of her family and probably most loved child amongst all. Her father was too worried about her and always carry her daughter's problem on his shoulder anytime she's sick. Fortunately,his colleague at work introduced a traditional doctor that could cure sickle cell disease to him,the traditionalist leaves in Iragbiji area in Osun state. Early in 1998,he gave this man the benefit of a doubt and took Adenike to the traditionalist where she was blind folded and her ears were heavily blocked with all kinds of rag and made to drink the concortion during the late hour of the night,then Adenike's father,his friend and Adenike came back to Lagos the following day. Two weeks later,she went for a genotype test in a popular medical laboratory here in Maryland and the doctor confirmed that she is AA,she has not been falling sick as before ever since 1998, this is neither a fairy tale nor cooked story, it's what happened to a family friend of mine. The is rubbish in scientific world but it has happened in our black world, this traditionalist is a proffesional cocoa dealer in Iragbiji and he has not been practising tradomedicine as a profession,it's just that it's the only thing he said he inherited from his late mother who was a worshipper of Osun (goddes of river Osun). Let have your experience with tradomedicine and how it has cured many diseases that are incurable or expensive to cure for now using orthodox medicine. Although, both orthodox and tradomedicine have their strenghts and weaknesses. Your perspective on TRADOMEDICINE is highly needed.
seems you're behind amigo. Sickle Cell disease can be treated. You'll get AA in a genotype test.
Re: My Experience With Tradomedicine. by kaytytty: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
i was diagnosed of staph aureus
Re: My Experience With Tradomedicine. by ciphoenix: 5:16am On Jan 01, 2013
kaytytty: i was diagnosed of staph aureus
in a hospital? By a Doctor?
Re: My Experience With Tradomedicine. by ojeniyi1: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Please dont get it mixed up, if there are orthodox medicine that can cure staph, why should anyone want to go traditional on that?
Re: My Experience With Tradomedicine. by AuwalMKargo(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2013
ojeniyi.:
Please dont get it mixed up, if there are orthodox medicine that can cure staph, why should anyone want to go traditional on that?
Let pple try tramedicine!
Re: My Experience With Tradomedicine. by zaynablar(f): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
@Ojerinde...pls can U do me A very big favour by helpin to confirm if d man can help with tuber blockage as well? M̶̲̥̅γ sis has bin married for 2yrs nd dats s d problem she's avin.pls i wil aprecia8 dis so much.we wudnt minmd going to look for the man
Re: My Experience With Tradomedicine. by yetunde27: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Goodday,please i dont knw if i can get information of the place or phone number .please and please.i have done all type or reserch on this sickle cell stuff when i stumble on your writeup which i belive it work but i dont knw if i will be lucky to get a reply because this was sent in 2012 and my daughter is battling with the anemia.please plaese.GOD WILL BELSS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month / NMA STRIKE: The Need For Nurse Practitioners In Nigeria / Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.