Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? (1512 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? / I Need Help On How To Forget Him / Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by damilolami(f): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2008
Av been dating ds guy for almost 2yrs now and he claims to love me so much and his actions points towards that and all his family members knows me.

My problem is with ds particular lady av been seeing with him. The lady is my 4yrs junior in secondary school. Initially he told me he wanted to arrange her for his brother. later he confessed to asking her out. Despite the fact dt i made it known to him that am not down with the association, he continued seeing the lady.

At a point he confessed to trying to sleep with the girl but told me that the lady embarrassed him.

He asked me to see him today only to start apologising to me dt he actually disvirgined the lady on vals day that i should forgive him. He called his cousin to beg me and he amost broke down promising to make it up to me.

Am confused cos if he had not told me i would only have kept guessing and the funny thing is he tells me everything that transpires between them.

I told him its over but am confused cos he had really tried for me.

should i accept him back or leave him for the other girl.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by almondjoy(f): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
damilolami:

Av been dating ds guy for almost 2yrs now and he claims to love me so much and his actions points towards that and all his family members knows me.

My problem is with ds particular lady av been seeing with him. The lady is my 4yrs junior in secondary school. Initially he told me he wanted to arrange her for his brother. later he confessed to asking her out. Despite the fact dt i made it known to him that am not down with the association, he continued seeing the lady.

At a point he confessed to trying to sleep with the girl but told me that the lady embarrassed him.

He asked me to see him today only to start apologising to me dt he actually disvirgined the lady on vals day that i should forgive him. He called his cousin to beg me and he amost broke down promising to make it up to me.

Am confused because if he had not told me i would only have kept guessing and the funny thing is he tells me everything that transpires between them.

I told him its over but am confused because he had really tried for me.

It is your choice. If you feel you can deal with the[b] risks [/b] involved with risking his repeat performances fine. If not, fine too. You are a big girl and the decision is yours.

I repeat the main reason for divorce anywhere in this world is getting married for the wrongest of reasons:

Women---Desperation(not caring who)
Men--------Ignorance(not knowing what)
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by omega25red(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
i see you are one of those women who stay in a bad relationship until he pours petrol on you and set you on fire before you realise that this guy is bad news. well it's your choice to continue to stay and be abused like that. As a man i dont see why i wouldn't stay with you because i could do whatever they hell i want to do and you would always take me back because i brought you some flowers or i knelt down and begged you SUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
omega25red:

i see you are one of those women who stay in a bad relationship until he pours petrol on you and set you on fire before you realise that this guy is bad news. well it's your choice to continue to stay and be abused like that. As a man i don't see why i wouldn't stay with you because i could do whatever they hell i want to do and you would always take me back because i brought you some flowers or i knelt down and begged you SUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

I agree with u, the dude, had been lying to u, he probably

had intercourse with the girl, way before vals day and then he

kept trying to pull a wool over your eyes.

He will keep seeing the girl regardless.

Did u say he took away her virginity?

Hon, that girl isn't going no where any time soon,

And then again the ball is in your court.

Good Luck!!!!!
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by Busta(f): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2008
Once a DOG, Always a DOG!

let him go.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2008
If i were you, i'd leave his sorry ass angry undecided but it's your choice, that's just what i would do tongue
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by jgirl3: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2008
omega25red:

i see you are one of those women who stay in a bad relationship until he pours petrol on you and set you on fire before you realise that this guy is bad news. well it's your choice to continue to stay and be abused like that. As a man i don't see why i wouldn't stay with you because i could do whatever they hell i want to do and you would always take me back because i brought you some flowers or i knelt down and begged you SUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
I concur 1000%. It's best to drop him like hot cake. If you get back with him, he will still be cheating on you with her.
He's obviously shameless to be treating you like that. Although it's good that he told you - that shows that he cares enough obviously.
As for the other lady, she won't leave him easily since he disvirgined her. She too will hold on very tightly.
Leave them for each other.

But as all others have said - it's your choice.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by FactorChic(f): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2008
NA WA O! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE EVEN HERE ASKING FOR ADVICE. AT FIRST, HE ASKED HER OUT HE APOLOGIZED, HE TRIED TO SLEEP WITH HER, HE APOLOGIZED, HE SLEPT WITH HER, HE APOLOGIZED.

NOW U WANT TO TAKE HIM BACK, SO HE CAN GET HER PREGNANT, THEN APOLOGIZE, AFTER THAT HE WILL MARRY HER, THEN APOLOGIZE, ABI

PLS DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE THAT DESPERATE angry THERE ARE OTHER GUYS OUT THERE/. GET OUT OF THE GODDAMNED RELATIONSHIP B4 IT'S TOO LATE angry angry angry

I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE EVN THINKING ABOUT IT angry angry
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by FactorChic(f): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2008
omega25red:

EXACTLY!!! angry angry
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by spoilt(f): 5:08am On Feb 22, 2008
no brainer. grin
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 22, 2008
forget him
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by opokonwa(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2008
A guy who has the liver to cheat on you and let you know is not mature.
That he tells you everything confirms that.

He will continue to cheat on you.
Allow him to grow up, nay, mature.

You look for a more mature guy.
That he tried for you is not an excuse to contine to stick to an immature cheat.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by Gbemyte(f): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2008
just forget abt him he is noting but a slut,
anyway d choice is urs,but i ll advice that u shud leave him
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by tboy1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2008
damilolami:

So what, i keep hearing this kind of shit from most ladies here and this does not mean shit.

damilolami:

What did u do when he told u this?

damilolami:

[b]He asked me to see him today only to start apologising to me dt he actually disvirgined the lady on vals day that i should forgive him[/b].

I'll gladly tell u that your boyfriend is MAD

damilolami:

Am confused because if he had not told me i would only have kept guessing and the funny thing is he tells me everything that transpires between them.

I told him its over but am confused because he had really tried for me.

Its either you're with him because your gettin money from him or your getting something else out of this relationship, because i don't know how a normal lady will still ask this kind of question (sorry if i was rude, but your story pissed me off) Is it until he sleeps with another lady in front of you before u know when to leave him.

BTW what do u think he's telling the other lady he disvirgined. You think he'll just disvirgin a girl and leave her?
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by talk2sulta: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
That the guy tells you of whatever wrong he has done does not mean he is a truthful person,it simply means that he has no regard for you.please find someone that will value you.I know its hard ,but you just have to before it gets late.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
[size=15pt]STOLKHOME SYNDROME!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

you way out: MFM or SHRINK
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by chychy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2008
See, i've heard it all b4,
baby this baby that,
all of ur lies, all of ur sweet talk,
baby this baby that

My dear, u alone can mk d choice 2 either stay or walk.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by efuah(f): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2008
The fact that he tells u everything that transpires btn them means he does nt want u around. This a nice way of telling u to buzz off!  It's it's like boarding on a problematic plane, after weighing both merits & demerits and u still think u can take the risk, so be it!  Na ya own choice. undecided This bf of your does not care whether the messages he's giving u is going to break u down or make u crazy. . . he comes n spills the shit gbam!!!

Waste no time on things that are not worth it!! Don't get ya hands burnt b4 u can conclude that a pot that's already on fire is hot!
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by Dreloaded(f): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2008
Only reason why he told you the truth is cos she "embarrassed" him and the fact that it's possile, the girl or someone who knows you wuld have told you and he wanted to get to you first.

First he lied then he went ahead and slept with the chic, why would you wanna be with someone who has NO REGARD for your feelings?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cj_ixCMkfyY sad
Re: Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? by kalmebad(f): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm am quite confused here,the guy has not done well at all,but i also will not forget dat to err is humane, and to firgive is divine,if the apology is sincerely from his heart,and he is truly remorseful about his did and action ,in my candid opinion,i will say give him a second chance,We all at one point deserve a second chance,except the case has been a regular issue with him. Lets say he is ur husband,wil u cast him away just becus he cheated? This may not be in agreement with what others have said or have to say, In all follow ur heart girl.wish u luck

(1) (Reply)

The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady / Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika / Who Is Guilty In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.