Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje (3142 Views)

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
A bench mark is the income.. compare the performance to the income and you would realize how good or bad he is..
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
^^ @bilms Hope you factored in the Lagos population of 20 million
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
and what has the govt ever done for the population?
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by lekkie073(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
bilms: A bench mark is the income.. compare the performance to the income and you would realize how good or bad he is..
incoherent gibberish. dumb comment.
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
just as you..dumb person
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by MarkSole: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Governor Fashola is developing infrastructure, roads inclusive, but the new roads and adjoining still get flooded

Please See: http://blessednigeria..com/2012/07/lagos-nigeria.html
[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Match the income to the development and you will realize how poor he his.
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 17, 2013
I will ask you why states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa that get more funds per head ain't doing half as good as Lagos...

You can not compare Lagos with a state that is like 2 or 3 million. Lagos IGR per head is low because of the population.

What about Rivers? A state with more allocation per citizen compared to Lagos.

You people should question Akwa Ibom's governor. That niigga ain't doing shiit compared to the population of his state. Even at that, Akwa Ibom is still performing poorly. He is nothing but another hype just like Amaechi. I pity people who think some freaking movable library bullshit in a state getting twice what Edo is getting yet isn't performing as much as Edo State is enough for them to comapare Fashola's performance with that of a freaking hype.

Even Oshiomole will not say he is performing more than Fashola going by state allocation per citizen in Edo state. Why are you guys fixated on Lagos? Lagosians love him, he is doing well. How many states in Nigeria has rehabilitation centers for loons, beggars, and druggies? I'm not talking about psychiatric hospitals, I'm talking full rehabs. Non of your so called performers in east, South or North has that. Abeg...

Bilms, when you want to compare Lagos with any state, the most important parameter is allocation per head. not some IGR or FG allocation. Don't be a dunce. Lagos is doing amazingly good if you take note of allocation per head in Lagos. Don't be a dumbo and use the FOI right well well. And I'm not a Fashola supporter, I don't even live in Lagos presently. But every time I go back home, something about Lagos is always changed positively and I love that..
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by dlox01(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2013
0lumide: I will ask you why states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa that get more funds per head ain't doing half as good as Lagos...

You can not compare Lagos with a state that is like 2 or 3 million. Lagos IGR per head is low because of the population.

You people should question Akwa Ibom's governor. That niigga ain't doing shiit compared to the population of his state. Even at that, Akwa Ibom is still performing poorly. He is nothing but another hype just like Amaechi. I pity people who think some freaking movable library bullshit in a state getting twice what Edo is getting yet isn't performing as much as Edo State is enough for them to comapare Fashola's performance with that of a freaking hype.

Even Oshiomole will not say he is performing more than Fashola going by state allocation per citizen in Edo state. Why are you guys fixated on Lagos? Lagosians love him, he is doing well. How many states in Nigeria has rehabilitation centers for loons, beggars, and druggies? I'm not talking about psychiatric hospitals, I'm talking full rehabs. Non of your so called performers in east, South or North has that. Abeg...

Bilms, when you want to compare Lagos with any state, the most important parameter is allocation per head. not some IGR or FG allocation. Don't be a dunce. Lagos is doing amazingly good if you take note of allocation per head in Lagos. Don't be a dumbo and use the FOI right well well. And I'm not a Fashola supporter, I don't even live in Lagos presently. But every time I go back home, something about Lagos is always changed positively and I love that..
Well said....100%!!!
I totally agree with u calling bilms a dunce... Hes definately one! What is bayelsa's FG allocation? Now, compare that in ratio to the population of lagos state. Lagos is like 5times more populated, if na by dat one lagos should be getting 5times the FG alloted to bayelsa. Well, as d dunce dat u r it is not this way its per head, and bayelsa, rivers etc are miles adhead in feeding fat of funds. Have u ever been to bayelsa or delta? Lol
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2013
lekkie073:
incoherent gibberish. dumb comment.

I fail to see how sarcasm or insults or abuses give credibility to your position on this matter; not that you have actually stated anything to the point on this matter in question. I am truly amazed at what society breeds these days
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2013
You are talking about allocation,instead of total revenue. The states you mention may collect more allocation,but they have less revenue. Also, the population in lagos may be more,but what exactly do the lagos govt provide for this population from its income? Nothing. And i can challenge anyone,that the infrastructural development in akwa ibom under Godswill is better than that of Fashola in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
smiley
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
I think the biggest scam ever in Nigeria, has been pulled off in Lagos state, not only has a seeming public development been done, with private funds, it has been concessioned, for the next two generations to their fronts.
What then is the public funds used for?

To think, that the general, who sent off some politicians to hundred years in jail for a fraction of the above crime, will stand in the same podium with these scammers clearly shows, we re in trouble, nobody has any integrity left.

The shit will hit the fan soon.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lol
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by djustice: 1:42am On Feb 21, 2013
0lumide: I will ask you why states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa that get more funds per head ain't doing half as good as Lagos...

That you included the bolded shows that you are either an irretrievable dunce or a paid laptop operator. Obviously, you have NEVER being to Akwa Ibom State. Akwa Ibom is twice the size of Lagos in terms of land mass, gets less than half the total revenue of Lagos, and yet manages to have far more roads per square km than a much more celebrated Lagos State. While Fashola and Tinubu are busy tolling all the roads in Lagos, starting with the obnoxious Lekki tolls, Akpabio has jettisoned the man who wanted to be his godfather and is instead working for his people by building roads EVERYWHERE, using only the best contractor in the country - Julius Berger, for every single road in his state.

While Fashola and Tinubu have been busy jabbering on about how they will "soon" build an airport in Lekki, Akpabio built Uyo Airport from NOTHING, and within 2 years of his taking over, the domestic wing of the airport was operational. The international wing will be ready this year, and in terms of aviation services, it's one of only two airports in the whole of Africa where "C" checks can be done on commercial jets. The other one is Cairo International Airport in Egypt.

While Fashola continues to lie through his teeth about providing free education in schools without even common toilet facilities, Akpabio has build solid schools all over his state, where ALL pupils attend free, get free books, free lunch and free books. The parents even get paid N300 per child per day for sending their children to school!!!! This can be verified from anyone in Akwa Ibom, as it's not restricted to indigenes. Health care is free and quite good too.

Fashola was dumbstruck when he went there last, and he, who usually likes the sound of his own voice, could not say a word as he walked into the world-class underground storm drainage built by Akpabio.

Fashola ke Ee le fi iku we orun o! Atari ajanaku kii se eru omode!

Fashola cannot even see Akpabio's brake lights. The man turned the corner 3 years ago, when Fashola was busy celebrating his expensive but useless flowers!
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by EkoIle1: 1:51am On Feb 21, 2013
djustice:

Akwa Ibom is twice the size of Lagos in terms of land mass, gets less than half the total revenue of Lagos, and yet manages to have far more roads per square km than a much more celebrated Lagos State.

Stop smoking ganja....
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
df2006: I think the biggest scam ever in Nigeria, has been pulled off in Lagos state, not only has a seeming public development been done, with private funds, it has been concessioned, for the next two generations to their fronts.
What then is the public funds used for?

To think, that the general, who sent off some politicians to hundred years in jail for a fraction of the above crime, will stand in the same podium with these scammers clearly shows, we re in trouble, nobody has any integrity left.

The shit will hit the fan soon.

The sh.it has hit the fan and is raining glorious brick-brown sh.it from Epe to Bourdillion, from Ajamgbadi to Badagary. Every "Lagosian" (indigenous lagosian) is chewing it up with a shot of paraga. no shaking Lagos is working, Eko Oni Bajeoooo grin grin
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lol :-XLol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment / The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Dont Know / Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.