Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje (3138 Views)

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2012
During the electioneering period before the 2011 election, i read from one Babatunde Gbadamosi,a Governorship aspirant that said, Eko tin baje. He went further to post the amount of the igr lagos generate per month,totaling it with the federal allocation,which all amount to around close to N50b. He now challenged all the Acn supporters attacking him on fb to kindly point to the development of N5b in lagos on a monthly basis. This is apart from the loans. After about 5 days of arguement,no any acn supporter could come up with anything. May those on nairaland can help point to N5b development in lagos on a monthly basis. The truth that is very clear is that, Fashola is a total failure in lagos. Having N50b every month,without N5b worth of development. Where is the eko o ni baje? Has eko not baje already? I think we should rather say ameen to the prayer that,EKO O NI BAJE JU BA YI LO. Stop deceiving us with Eko o ni baje,because Eko tin baje. These acn people would now start comparing the development in lagos earning N50b per month with other states earning less than N5b.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by nitrogen(m): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2012
You are On Your Own! (OYO lo wa!)

grin grin grin

Bad belle!
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by MrGlobe(m): 1:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Eko oni baje or Tinubu/Fashola oni baje? grin grin

the eko dey baje inside Tinubu pocket

2 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by oilyngbati3(m): 2:04am On Dec 31, 2012
@post, Most of those clowns echoeing 'eko oni baja' are brainless imbe.ciles who have been blinded by tribalism. The fraudster called Fashola continues smiling to the banks with their money.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by iamtheprincipal: 2:25am On Dec 31, 2012
If you aren't seeing proof of tax payer's money in their regime, when next electioneering comes knocking, do to them what was done to Ohakim in Imo State - Vote Them Out.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by NegroNtns(m): 2:39am On Dec 31, 2012
op,

how about investment holdings owned by Lagos and reserves for future developments?
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by braine(m): 3:15am On Dec 31, 2012
@ OP
Is it a must you live or have anything to do in Lagos??
You can as well go to other states that have "better" infrastructures and better utilized revenue.

Corruption is at all levels. The federal allocations have a hierarchy of distribution from the Federal Government down to the local governments with Wards; and as you know, there must be, at least, a modicum of embezzlement. So, saying that the state has only N5billion infrastructure is not totally Fashola's fault.

In another hand, looking at the costs of some capital projects, you can tell that assertion of under development is totally incorrect.

Do you know how many roads have being constructed alone and how much they cost?
Talk less of other infrastructures such as the building of schools - that which I'm impressed with - and others I can't recall right now.

Trust me, I don't think anyone could have done any better than Fashola.
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by Aderostock(m): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2012
You all can shout from now till eternity, I don't care! As long as Fashola keeps doing his job by developing our infrastructures and creates enabling environment for investors, no wahala. When all Haters are tired, u ll all move to other state. Fashola remains the best leader in Nigeria for now. Gbam
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by Osiris211: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by EkoIle1: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by EkoIle1: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2012
^^^^^^^^ gbadun this video no be small..
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by EkoIle1: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by Osiris211: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2012
iamtheprincipal: If you aren't seeing proof of tax payer's money in their regime, when next electioneering comes knocking, do to them what was done to Ohakim in Imo State - Vote Them Out.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/860234[/img]
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by seanet02: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2012
This blim need mental surgery
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by joseph1832(m): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2012
@everyone I want you guys to compare Fashola's regime with that of GEJ when he was governor of Bayelsa and tell me who is better. Naija O ni ba je.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Where is the development in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by dridowu: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2012
bilms: During the electioneering period before the 2011 election, i read from one Babatunde Gbadamosi,a Governorship aspirant that said, Eko tin baje. He went further to post the amount of the igr lagos generate per month,totaling it with the federal allocation,which all amount to around close to N50b. He now challenged all the Acn supporters attacking him on fb to kindly point to the development of N5b in lagos on a monthly basis. This is apart from the loans. After about 5 days of arguement,no any acn supporter could come up with anything. May those on nairaland can help point to N5b development in lagos on a monthly basis. The truth that is very clear is that, Fashola is a total failure in lagos. Having N50b every month,without N5b worth of development. Where is the eko o ni baje? Has eko not baje already? I think we should rather say ameen to the prayer that,EKO O NI BAJE JU BA YI LO. Stop deceiving us with Eko o ni baje,because Eko tin baje. These acn people would now start comparing the development in lagos earning N50b per month with other states earning less than N5b.
sleeping dog people destruction party member
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2012
N50b.. better ask from the office of the Lagos State Rev. or better yet Eko ile might have an idea
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2012
They can quote another figure if this is wrong.
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by nifemi01(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2012
Hmmmmm, bilms is the op. No need to comment, total waste of time.
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Go sleep abeg. Propaganda machine.
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by KnowAll(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
Not impressed with Eko at all. All na hype. Just came back from Lagos after 4 years away from it and it appears the Goverment of Fashola is already behaving like a lame duck. The BRT Buses that I saw 4 years ago, all look delapated and rundown, one can see them bellowing smoke all over the place. The toll-gate at Lekki is a fraud, only about 5 miles after the told gate has been expanded into 3 lanes on each side the rest is just a disjointed confusion of a road, patch-patch. It is a tax on the rich and the not so rich living in the Aja Axis(Aja has some poor folks living in the shanties). The roads within the many posh estates within Lekki are nothing to write home about, it is may-hem everywhere. E be like say Confusion don break bone, Looks like "EKO TI BAJE" to me[b][/b] embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
EKO O NI BAJE JU BA YI LO

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by Nightshift(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
With an annual GDP of over $45 billion, Lagos would be the 5th largest economy in Africa if it were a country. With such a statistic, Lagos should be somewhere else other than where Mr. Fashola has positioned the state currently.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by OAM4J: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
As a born, bread, buttered and roasted Lagosian I say again Eko o ni baje... O baje ti.

Ride on my Governor.

If only GEJ and many of the Governors I dont want to name are as 'corrupt' as Fashola, Nigeria wouldnt have 'baje' as it is. At least Fasola has no budget of N1B for food, not even a budget of N100M.
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by GARRIx7(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
OAM4J: As a born, bread, buttered and roasted Lagosian I say again Eko o ni baje... O baje ti.

Ride on my Governor.

If only GEJ and many of the Governors I dont want to name are as 'corrupt' as Fashola, Nigeria wouldnt have 'baje' as it is. At least Fasola has no budget of N1B for food, not even a budget of N100M.

When I saw ur name as the last poster I thought the thread had been closed.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by bilms(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2013
Mr. Governor is ruining Eko.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by ba7man(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
@Bilms appears to me as someone that does a lot of talking and no action. With the way he's being posting and condemning, he just wants attention and aint fighting for anything.
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by ODUANEGRO: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
blims,

individual performance is relative. give us a benchmark of performance against which we can compare Fashola and Lagos.
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO: blims,

individual performance is relative. give us a benchmark of performance against which we can compare Fashola and Lagos.
While I agree with you on the above. we must not fail to understand that we must measure Fashola's Performance (indeed) with the following in perspective
1: Local Economy of Lagos (Micro/Macro)
2: Debt-burden (how much does LASG owe and what is the cost of covering such debts in the next 15-20 years)
3: IGR (Taxes, Levies, Rates etc)
4: Monthly Budgetary Allocation from FG
5: Foreign Aid and Donor-assisted Infrastructure Development (ECOWAS, World Bank, IFC etc)
6: Population (Unemployed/Employed, Tax/Non-Tax paying, Urban, Suburban/Ghetto) and its impact on LASG expenditure

Only when you have analyzed his performance under the above parameters
Re: Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje by lekkie073(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:
While I agree with you on the above. we must not fail to understand that we must measure Fashola's Performance (indeed) with the following in perspective
1: Local Economy of Lagos (Micro/Macro)
2: Debt-burden (how much does LASG owe and what is the cost of covering such debts in the next 15-20 years)
3: IGR (Taxes, Levies, Rates etc)
4: Monthly Budgetary Allocation from FG
5: Foreign Aid and Donor-assisted Infrastructure Development (ECOWAS, World Bank, IFC etc)
6: Population (Unemployed/Employed, Tax/Non-Tax paying, Urban, Suburban/Ghetto) and its impact on LASG expenditure

Only when you have analyzed his performance under the above parameters
give a benchmark, u r giving us parameters. r u a learner? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

kano bombing; Biafra zionist to send 500 military pilots for trianing in Israel / Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji / Six Ministers To Quit Jonathan’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.