Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA (3133 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / Musiliu Obanikoro's Hideout Located - Sahara Reporters (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by olamonsor2: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
well, after SR gives us the hide out of formal minster for defense /musiliu-obanikoros-, Google is very useful to figue out his house. Below is the road map to his house and the interior and exterior of his house. 2753 knelston oak way suwanee Ga 30024- 7299

Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by olamonsor2: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
More

Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by obinnashady(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Filthy display of affluence.
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by omooba969(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adonbilivit! grin

Dat kind of property doesn't befit a robber like obanikoro.

cool
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by olamonsor2: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
omooba969:
Adonbilivit! grin

cool

Does a robber have specific house? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by fhelihx(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by jaymejate: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
[size=14pt]Source? [/size]
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by Wyttcat: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Houses like this are bought even by the not so rich to throw people off. This is where all the POSTAGE MAIL would come, and sometimes used as guest house. Obanikoro's mansion is probably at either SUGARLOAF, ST IVES or THE COUNTRY CLUB. Some people I know buy apartments in a very good school district just for the mailing address and live comfortably in mansions somewhere else. I believe this is the case with Obanikoro.
omooba969:
Adonbilivit! grin

cool

1 Like

Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by omooba969(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wyttcat:
Houses like this are bought even by the not so rich to throw people off. This is where all the POSTAGE MAIL come, and sometimes used as guest house. The mansion is probably at either SUGARLOAF, ST IVES or THE COUNTRY CLUB. Some people I know buy apartments in a very good school areas just for the address and live somewhere else. I believe this is the case with Obanikoro.

Exactly what 'm driving at.

You be sharp guy. smiley
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by Wyttcat: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oh ok!
Hehehe! I no be guy ooh!
I'm female as fucckk! grin
omooba969:

Exactly what 'm driving at.

You be sharp guy. smiley
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by omooba969(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wyttcat:
Oh ok!
Hehehe! I no be guy ooh!
I'm female as fucckk! grin

Female as fvck? shocked Badt girl. grin

Hope u r gud though? cool
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by Gayigaskia(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wyttcat:
Houses like this are bought even by the not so rich to throw people off. This is where all the POSTAGE MAIL would come, and sometimes used as guest house. Obanikoro's mansion is probably at either SUGARLOAF, ST IVES or THE COUNTRY CLUB. Some people I know buy apartments in a very good school district just for the mailing address and live comfortably in mansions somewhere else. I believe this is the case with Obanikoro.

Specially in that county. If it was around DC or NY that house brand can cost a load of money grin

1 Like

Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by femimailbox(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Every one who contributed to the thriving of boko haram must meet their karma and the innocent lives lost to the insurgency will not rest until all those who aided boko haram beg for their own swift death!

Isee!
Amin!
Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by nduchucks: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gayigaskia:

Specially in that county. If it was around DC or NY that house brand can cost a load of money grin

Indeed. That house may belong to Koro's kids. Its a very inexpensive duplex. An identical duplex next door located at 2749 Knelston Oak Way, Suwanee, GA 30024 was sold June 15 for $180,000. Source

Rougues like Koro pay millions for houses in the US. That duplex is the type you buy to hide a concubine.
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by Gayigaskia(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wyttcat:
Talking about virtual address

1 Like

Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by Wyttcat: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
No, virtual address doesn't require you to have a physical space, but in this case you have to maintain it like your real house and sometimes have food there should the school suspects you are not living there grin or in other cases for guests.
Phinity318:

Talking about virtual address
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by sunkoye: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
i can see Koro fuming... cheesy
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by Wyttcat: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oh yes!
Gayigaskia:

Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by Wyttcat: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm a very good girl haha!
Just hanging on!
omooba969:

Female as fvck? shocked Badt girl. grin

Hope u r gud though? cool
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by omooba969(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wyttcat:
I'm a very good girl haha!
Just hanging on!

..very good girl? cheesy

I believe you babe. grin
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
So what ?

Sahara sadists..
Re: Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA by smsshola(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
kOro forget he is not dealing with NTA, Channel or AIT...som1 need to let him kno he is dealing wt SR and online media that with a blink of an eyes information is every where.

(1) (Reply)

Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government / Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament / EKITI 2018: PDP MEGA Rally July 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.