Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (22490 Views)

Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Joeblis(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2012
^Maybe he thinks mohmd is more inportant than ur mom but i think other wise
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by alameenLM(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: why are u guys quick to call Jesus one of ur prophets? Stop deluding urself please. Jesus was jewish not arabic. mtchew
don't be stupid everytime...that he was jew doesn't mean he can't be a prophet of Allaah...
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by morgist(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2012
RATE THIS BRAIN

size38: I personally believed that somebody wrote it to decieve the people into submitting to a religion that not exist. "ALLAHU" is a terrorist word used by Boko Haram and other terrorist groups when they are on a mission to kill and destroy
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by phoneport(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2012
IS THIS A
MIRACLE
MAGIC
OR
A MISTAKE
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by ikejilove: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2012
Y IS IT THAT WE HAVE SO FOOLISH PPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ,EVEN IN ARABIAN THEIR IS NO REPORT OF A CHILD BEEN BORN WITH KORAN OR A SIGN WRITTEN IN A GOAT TONGUE OR SIGN OF ARABIC ON THEIR SOIL BUT IS HERE THAT WE HEAR DIFFERENT NEWS EVERY DAY PLZ LET NO ONE USE D NAME OF GOD IN VAIN PLZ

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by hajjimam: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2012
ALHAMDULILAHI,being a muslim is a pride to me.Ba guyan ninu odo baa se obe ninu epo epa,eni maa yo a kunkun yo.ALLAH is showing us that he is d greatest.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by nlofficial(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2012
The deceit never ends in Nigeria where about 70% are illiterate. Why won't such crowd amount at the scene. God help Nigeria.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by dammytosh: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2012
Fools.

Na Allahu u dey see.

America is developing and planning how planes can be bomb proof against terror plots. A device that melts oncoming missile by sending another signal at the speed of light.

With all the nonsense religious fanatism both Christians and Muslims, the country keeps getting worse and worse. The muslim leaders are claimed to be blood drunk (Babangida, abacha, etc) while the Christian Leaders are claimed to be corrupt (Obasanjo , Jonathan)

Allahu ko, mukulu Muke ni.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by tbaba1234: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2012
First of all, i am not a fan of these kinds of things because there is no way of verifying these claims. If Nigerian muslims were more knowledgeable about their deen, these kinds of things would not be worthy of the news. There are other possibilities for these kinds of things. Plus we do not need this.

For the muslims, you have a true miracle on your shelf gathering dust and you worry about a mark on the ground?? If muslim truly grasped what the Quran is, you would a mountain falling on you every time, you read it. It is not just for weddings and burials. It is practical guidance for you.

I am a muslim by the way..
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2012
Pictures of the stone would have been nice.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by akereconfi: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2012
So Maclatunji, u expect people not to criticise the sign or what eva it'z called. Y didnt u ban or hide the post of dt guy dt said Jesus is a prophet of allah. Know that before u registered n became a MOD on nairaland, some guys hav already being there.

Hav a nice day
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Rawshal(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2012
there is only one God(Allah) n muhammed is His messenger.U guys should help ursev n change 2 d ryt way 2 paradise wish is Islam
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Emperortj93(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2012
[color=]BREAKING NEWS: i have jst discover dat our dog can talk and sing beta dan maself. Isn't it miraculous?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Redmosquito(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Emperortj93: [color=]BREAKING NEWS: i have jst discover dat our dog can talk and sing beta dan maself. Isn't it miraculous?
wow! Open a thread! E go make frontpage true! grin grin
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by maclatunji: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2012
akereconfi: So Maclatunji, u expect people not to criticise the sign or what eva it'z called. Y didnt u ban or hide the post of dt guy dt said Jesus is a prophet of Allah. Know that before u registered n became a MOD on nairaland, some guys hav already being there.

Hav a nice day

Obscene comments are not tolerated. Have I made a comment about the event for you to know what I think of it? The fact that you disagree with something and/or other people does not give you the right to insult them or make vulgar comments. How would calling Jesus (AS) a Prophet of God be offensive? Is being a Prophet an insult? It is what we Muslims know to be true, so move on if you don't like that post. It does not affect your belief.

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Redmosquito(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
maclatunji:

Obscene comments are not tolerated. Have I made a comment about the event for you to know what I think of it? The fact that you disagree with something and/or other people does not give you the right to insult them or make vulgar comments. How would calling Jesus (AS) a Prophet of God be offensive? Is being a Prophet an insult? It is what we Muslims know to be true, so move on if you don't like that post. It does not affect your belief.
SO u be muslim? Abajo! Biko Mbanu! No wonder dem wan finish you! Muhehehehehehehee grin grin grin
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Emperortj93(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Redmosquito:
wow! Open a thread! E go make frontpage true! grin grin
tanx bro 4 dis advice.....promise 2 do dat ASAP
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by MrPete1(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Wonders shall never end, wot does d inscription get to do wit salvation. O Ga o! Wonders shall never end, wot does d inscription get to do wit salvation. O Ga o!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by sonickay(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: why are u guys quick to call Jesus one of ur prophets? Stop deluding urself please. Jesus was jewish not arabic. mtchew
point of correction, who says he isnt arabic, he is jewish dats in d quaran, d guys isnt tagginh Jesus as an arab, if he mention Moses- Musa, Elijah, Zacharaya,Abraham, Ismail, wil dat b ur response. My people perish because dey lack knowlegde, i pray u dont prerish.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by routerwireless: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Allahu Akbar
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by oobim(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Islam!Hahahahahaha.If any christian come up wt any fake story as silly as ds,na fellow christians go finish am.I love d liberty in christianity.Pls,do muslims take any oath neva to condem any wrong done by their brothers?Cos I m yet to understand why they never do.I wil start goin to d mosque to find out by maself.#why al these fake signs in d west n not d north whr d real muslims r?#Ok bye,I wan go buy goat wey we go kil tmrw

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by akandejames: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2012
even if u knew the truth, u would say u have been tricked. Ok, why is the hatred and islamaphobia so much that everyone is blinded by ignorance. Anyway, you can confirm from the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Ramtzy: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
lain: Islam is loosing so much relevance, so this strategy of someone writing something on the ground and saying its allah can gradually improve the misguided religion
Islam is not a cosmetic religion like Christianity who seeks relevance on media platform in this deteriorating world called modern age where men prefer/promote New-World-Order agenda over that of God..the happenings in Islamic-world today only makes real & sincere Muslims more steadfast in part of Al'Islam as they are confirmation to the prophecy of Rosul(PBH)that "Islam came as a stranger and it will return as a stranger towards the end time"....
This is not peculiar to only Islam , same thing happened to authentic Judaism after the death of prophet Musa(Moses-PBH) that makes God sentdown prophet Issa(Jesus-PBH) and goes on to authentic Christianity after the departure of prophet Issa(Jesus-PBH) and also makes God sentdown prophet Mohammad(PBH), after which there will not be any other prophet or new religion send to mankind till end of time.

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mojibola(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
so, a sign pops up and its God dt did it...well, d person dt said religion is opium isnt so wrong.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by fasbat(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
it is a pity that sm pple will never endeavour to seek knowlegde.where is Bethlehem(d birth place of Jesus) located? Pls,muslims will never impugn on d integrity of Jesus Christ.so,dont impute unnecessary religious jagons to this
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by nwgoziri(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
Na sombody write em in d nite.!na lie o o
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by nwgoziri(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
Na sombody use he hand write em in d nite.!na lie o o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Cure Masturbation Addiction In Islam / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.