Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (22489 Views)

Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Frostyzone(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mobsync:

moon god? Lemme get something, is it Muslims that kneel before the moon or Christians before a cross or statue of Jesus and mother Mary? Answer
Another Mugu assuming that I'm a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mobsync(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
Frostyzone:
Why is it that Muslims are always pointing fingers at Christians everytime their frickin religion was attacked by any random person?
Or are they the ones that asked you to worship your Moon god--Allah?

moon god? Lemme get something, is it Muslims that kneel before the moon or Christians before a cross or statue of Jesus and mother Mary? Answer
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mobsync(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
Frostyzone:
Another Mugu assuming that I'm a Christian.

another m0ron assuming I'm also a Muslim
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Trigga(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mobsync:

Dude,I guess U r Insane.Islam Is Nofin Buh Magic Frm d Ancient times..Do A Close Research On Some Ancient Religions,u Gonna Get Exactly Wat I meant

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Trigga(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mobsync:

Dude,I guess U r Insane.Islam Is Nofin Buh Magic Frm d Ancient times..Do A Close Research On Some Ancient Religions,u Gonna Get Exactly Wat I mean

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by tohirah(f): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
An inscription on the ground would neither increase or reduce my faith. And it doesn't call for insults. Believe it or not, prophet Isa(AS)-jesus is a messanger of Allah and he was sent to this world just like the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was.muslims don't need inscriptions on babies or land to prove the supremacy of Allah even though those things are little task for God
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Leemak: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
'ISLAM' our pride, their fear

4 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by auwalsparrow: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
@nerdivist why are u guys quick to call Jesus one of ur prophets? Stop deluding
urself please. Jesus was jewish not arabic. mtchew
shut up please are you a jewish
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mobsync(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Trigga:
Dude,I guess U r Insane.Islam Is Nofin Buh Magic Frm d Ancient times..Do A Close Research On Some Ancient Religions,u Gonna Get Exactly Wat I meant

please prove it?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by jamex089(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
Many pple wil perish because of their lack of undastndn, i wonda y sum pple tink Muslims hv tym to deceive sum1 into Islam, Islam iz bai convinctn nt framin up lies. If u tink dis z a lie, u hv ur choice to chus.
As if i care... If u lyk die n any relgn u chus. We'l al mit our lord.

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mortiple(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
poj: ask when you do not know, jesus is one of d prophet mentioned in the glorious quran and he is highly reverred.
it is not enough to reverence Christ highly. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way, truth and life. Accept Him and you will experience personal miracle which includes joy of salvation, transformed life, peace, joy in the Holy Ghost etc. Playing religion is self-destructive.

By the way, why is it that such inscription doesn't appear in the Northern part of Nigeria especially areas like Borno, Zamfara, Yobe, Kano etc that have more islamic fundamentalists?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by bustabo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
daroz:
you are so stup1d, how can a whole Jesus be a prophet of that your Murderous Allah? God forbid!!!
Ha ha bros no cry nah....ALLAH is GФD. Av U̶̲̥̅̊ no sense?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mortiple(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Leemak: 'ISLAM' our pride, their fear
'Our fear' is because of your destructive tendencies. It is a shame!

4 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by bustabo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mortiple: it is not enough to reverence Christ highly. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way, truth and life. Accept Him and you will experience personal miracle which includes joy of salvation, transformed life, peace, joy in the Holy Ghost etc. Playing religion is self-destructive.

By the way, why is it that such inscription doesn't appear in the Northern part of Nigeria especially areas like Borno, Zamfara, Yobe, Kano etc that have more islamic fundamentalists?

U̶̲̥̅̊ talk like U̶̲̥̅̊ αяє preparing Fø̲̣̣я̅ common entrance....am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ αяє below 15 years .
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by auwalsparrow: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ trigga Dude,I guess U r Insane.Islam Is Nofin Buh Magic Frm d Ancient
times..Do A Close Research On Some Ancient Religions,u Gonna Get
Exactly Wat I mean
o boi go back to class and learn how to post comment idiot
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2012

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by maclatunji: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
bustabo:
Ha ha bros no cry nah....ALLAH na GФD av U̶̲̥̅̊ no sense?

LOL. That is how some of them are- Pathetic beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mobsync(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
In these days of e-version, e-book, e-mail and e-diots, I'm sorry for West Africans. We say A, you say B, we say something, you insult us, call us boko haram, call us terrorists, al-Qaeda and everyother thing. Open your eyes and see the light. I don't believe this because there's no pix to prove it, yet one 'religionless' baga who doesn't even believe in himself is judging us calling Allah all sort of names. Take a walk man and get a life, get a religion and find your God, your atheist life ends the day you die.
Muslims say they're not boko harams, you say they are- your problem but I'm not surprised, the world has always hated Muslims and do all they can to bastsardize us always up to one thing or the other but as a Christian, do you know about Joseph Kony of the Lord's Resistance Army? No you don't and if you do, is he a Christian? You'll say no, yet non Christians would say he is and argue over it. How do you feel after that? don't ask me
The last thing I want is an e-fight, I hate being caught up in between religion arguments, this's my last comment on this thread. So you all, find your God and get a life. To me, I've found mine and gotten a life and before you start making unnecessary noise, I was once a Christian and at another time an atheist but I tell you, no religion is as perfect as Islam...Peace#

6 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Samchelsea(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
With all this Religious war going on here cos of people wanting to prove which GOD is real I bet if Nairaland were to be a house someone won't mind to BOMB it and let peace reign cos this religious fanaticism is getting too much here
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Lastuff007(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
Allahu akbar
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by tgwltm(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: why are u guys quick to call Jesus one of ur prophets? Stop deluding urself please. Jesus was jewish not arabic. mtchew

We as MUslims believe in all Prophets and their doctrine, not the ones preach by the fake followers of them (prophets).
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by airmark(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Let muslims read surah maidah 46. They should know what Allah asked them to do.Not deceiving themselves.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by tgwltm(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
auwal sparrow: @ trigga Dude,I guess U r Insane.Islam Is Nofin Buh Magic Frm d Ancient
times..Do A Close Research On Some Ancient Religions,u Gonna Get
Exactly Wat I mean
o boi go back to class and learn how to post comment idiot

Islam From The Word SALAM (PEACE), thousands of Muslims killed Every Year in the WEST yet IT (ISLAM) Grows Faster than the Speed Of LIGHT.
ISLAM OUR PRIDE their FEAR.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by samsy5460(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
Who can really say how it fewls like to be backward & in the dark...pitiful...I should think! Follow who know road ooo. Jesus Christ is tge way!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Smhart1(f): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
bustabo:
Ha ha bros no cry nah....ALLAH na GФD av U̶̲̥̅̊ no sense?
....have u actually asked urself if truely u've gat a sense either, if a fool like u can ask if ALLAH is a GOD den ur thinking faculty is really low.......mind u, dat ALLAH u call noGOD is been worship by some set of pple
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by kadree(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
It is only natural for a muslim brother to share his experience wit his like-minds.
y are some pple so quick so display some atittude dat can be likened to dat of a confused n defeated minds?at least we can b sure dat a nearby iman to d scene at ojota has not started d journey of" a private-jet" pricing mission.
Oh God!Oh Allah!! Kp me in dis islam till i leave dis world
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Smhart1(f): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
daroz:
you are so stup1d, how can a whole Jesus be a prophet of that your Murderous Allah? God forbid!!!
......a fool will remain a fool forever.......praise be unto ALLAH

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by BTT(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
kevoh: Yawns! Whatever rocks the boat of those who believe this!
Only sign I need now is an end to unnecessary killings by Boko Haram, jobs for the unemployed youths, good roads and a whole lot of basic amenities we are entitled to as Nigerians not some silly inscription or sign that will not better/improve the living of the average Nigeran.

Wo, wa gbayi!

You are a miracle.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by benson19: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
tgwltm:
Islam From The Word SALAM (PEACE), thousands of Muslims killed Every Year in the WEST yet IT (ISLAM) Grows Faster than the Speed Of LIGHT.
ISLAM OUR PRIDE their FEAR.
plz is lyin nt a sin in islam Abegi u guys ar professional liars HABA!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Smhart1(f): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
I will continue 2 dwell in islam till my last breath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Cure Masturbation Addiction In Islam / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.