Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect (11906 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Clefcentfelix(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
Turbocharged:
Ol'boy o! See analysis. What is the co relationship b/w peanut as food and inserting into the nose?
exactly my confusion
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by bizzle2: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
LOL, like serzly folks, do y'all really think the NPF can solve such a high-profile kidnap case..."by how na", "maka why" all their shitty claims reek of is inconsistencies and falsehood, those niqqas cnt find dier own asses*. they'll definitely parade suspects, then spin one horeshyt tale about hw dey got information/a lead frm bla bla bla and swung into action, or set a trap and all such stewpid stewpid talk. who is kidding who abeg, mtschewww. dem go catch person wey steal maggi torture am into making false confessions den parade am as notorious kingpin. lol naija shaaaaa
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by bizzle2: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
djkaneo:

wen u go school na u bin dey carry first....clap for urself.
read between the lines dude, the guy was obviously being humorous
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by debedebe(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Turbocharged:
Ol'boy o! See analysis. What is the co relationship b/w peanut as food and inserting into the nose?
The analysis is dat wen sometin is not food try n put it inside d nose and see,is a kind of proverb in my place... Chikenna
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Demdem(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Again, this story has reinstated my believe that Ngozi is a liar.
She lied that he mother wasnt fed at all
This story also suggest that money indeed changed hands that facilitated the release of the poor woman.
By the way, are these the cabals Ngozi alleged kidnapped her mother?
Ngozi is simply useless.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds

Why my mother was kidnapped – Okonjo-Iweala

The Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finace , Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala revealed Monday that her
mother, Prof Kamene Okonjo was kidnapped by those who claimed their fuel subsidy payments were blocked and the non-release of SURE-P funds.

She said her mother was neither given food nor water during her kidnap.

Professor Kamene Titi Okonjo, the 82-year-old retired professor of Sociology at the University of Nigeria, UNN, Nsukka, was released six days after a 10-man gang seized her from her home at Ogwashi-Uku, Delta State.

https://www.nairaland.com/1135467/okonjo-iwealas-mother-kidnapped-non-payment-subsidy
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/why-my-mother-was-kidnapped-okonjo-iweala/

2 LIES from madam.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Demdem: Again, this story has reinstated my believe that Ngozi is a liar.
She lied that he mother wasnt fed at all
This story also suggest that money indeed changed hands that facilitated the release of the poor woman.
By the way, are these the cabals Ngozi alleged kidnapped her mother?
Ngozi is simply useless.

Your mother must be very useless to have given birth to a hate filled monster like you.Just hope your unwarranted hatred will not choke you to death.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
wingman:

Your mother must be very useless to have given birth to a hate filled monster like you.Just hope your unwarranted hatred will not choke you to death.

Ad homonym attacks are never appreciated. Please refrain from attacking the person rather than their opinion.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Demdem(m): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2013
wingman:

Fool, no doubt from that useless and rotten kunt of ur miserable mother u were brought forth.
What has ur mama's curse got to do with Ngozis lie or this thread in question.
U are indeed eternally cursed with confusion.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Demdem(m): 3:20am On Jan 01, 2013
jerseyboy: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds

Why my mother was kidnapped – Okonjo-Iweala

The Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finace , Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala revealed Monday that her
mother, Prof Kamene Okonjo was kidnapped by those who claimed their fuel subsidy payments were blocked and the non-release of SURE-P funds.

She said her mother was neither given food nor water during her kidnap.

Professor Kamene Titi Okonjo, the 82-year-old retired professor of Sociology at the University of Nigeria, UNN, Nsukka, was released six days after a 10-man gang seized her from her home at Ogwashi-Uku, Delta State.

https://www.nairaland.com/1135467/okonjo-iwealas-mother-kidnapped-non-payment-subsidy
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/why-my-mother-was-kidnapped-okonjo-iweala/

2 LIES from madam.

Thanks for the links.
Ngozi has always been a liar. The sad thing about it is she does it shamelessly. She enjoys going from one TV live show to the other spewing lies. The subsidy debacle comes to mind.
She enjoys being economical with the truth since that is the only way her clits ever gets wet.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by stantob(m): 4:59am On Jan 01, 2013
markus1133: i dont think its the kidnapper
Agreed.They are not.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by jaymichael(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
midetinz:

Are u stupid? Small time nau, una go say job no dey for graduate. Imagine "can u told us"
I doesn't knows. that's why I am asked na.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by jaymichael(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
nas4q:
chai! English don suffer no be small o! Bola ige i die for bomb. Must folice open mouth yakata talk say na haramists? Abeg we don solve that puzzle tey tey but na for tv we announce am maybe nefa i sleef that day. Shorry for my yeye english i from kotonu.
you know savage garden? see their video crash and burn, towards the end of the musical video, you will see where its written on the screen "communicate anyhow" I understand your engrishi.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by jaymichael(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
money-hungry :

i didn't knew d parson dat kilt bola ige's o but i am suspected IBB. that man is a very danger men.
ha, i am not dey o.I know small history and we used to sing one song in primary school *singing* na who kill Dele Giwa? na baba but if you put am gida, na you sabi. remember them say old soldier never die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / Security Alert: Gov Sule Postpones Nasarawa Assembly Inauguration Indefinitely / Constitution Ammendment:senate Suspends Move To Override Jonathan. BREAKING NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.