Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car (21210 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Mum’s Refusal To Have Her 5-year-old Daughter Circumcised Tears Families Apart / Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by seasonedmom: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
What could be on her mind when barely 5 weeks before she was delivering that baby? even if it was under total aneastetics she couldnt have 4gotten so soon that life changing procedure called childbirth. She must have been under something STRONG or total lose of mind.

That child should be given out to someone who would value it.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Gambrosia: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Trust women. . .NA DEM GO F-O-RST CASTIGATE. . .WHEN THEY MAY EVEN BE THE WORSTEST!!!
Even HOLY NWENJE MURDEROUS "abortion kings and queens" of NL are making mouth too? cheesy
Thank the CHRISTIAN OGBONI-OKIJA GODS FOR 'SECOND AND THIRD BORN-AGAIN CHANCES'! grin
Twa!
Hard to believe ANY REAL MOTHER WILL not show sympathy. . .

Maybe ABORTION WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!

Wey the PAPA. . .abi na sp-erm donatus?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! kiss

Abi e easy to be 'young mom'? Instead of trying to help the poor girl. . . some USELESS, SELFISH POSTERS ARE MAKING MOUTH.

No surprises there. . .na so dem kill dat their Jesus! WITH LOTS OF BROTHERLY AND SISTERLY LOVE!!!grin

3 Likes

Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
When dem tell some women say Methamphetamine no good for their head, dem no go gree
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by anelka101(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
i once forgot my nokia 3310 on the roof of
my car and sped off from Festac to Ikoyi
and it did not fall off till i got to my
destination and if you knew how many
turns, bumps and pot-holes from point A to
point B you will shout 'HALLELUJAH'

haba, all liar shall perish and go to hell fire
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Teejayphillip(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Nawah diff tin alwayz happenin day in n day out....

God ave mercy
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by juman(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
Gee001: A teenage mom she is. Not surprised

Abi o. Kid mother.

I forgot my Mafatih al-Jinan on a commercial station wagon when travelled to makurdi in earlier 2000s. I told the driver to return back to look for the prayer book. Thank God I got it back.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by saydfact(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
WHERE THE PICS..... AT LEAST IF IT HAPPENED AND AN EYE SAW IT... THE PERSON GET PHONE NOW..

Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by ubong560(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Looks like a typical Nigerian Mum. Am i lying? All d young mothers in d house, defend urself here. lols.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by ceeceeco: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
megareal: She may not have been under the influence of anything, more likely she was troubled......, something else completely took over her attention at that moment. Sometimes shiiit happens, doesn't mean it happens all the time.
yeah bro!
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Okijajuju1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dont judge her o!

I have heard of Nigerian mums who forgot their children in school, supermarket and playpens as well.. Shiit happens..
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by seasonedmom: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
ubong560: Looks like a typical Nigerian Mum. Am i lying? All d young mothers in d house, defend urself here. lols.

Mtcheeewww, comot jooor, where would you find this kind of story in naija? infact not even worth replying to sef

1 Like

Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
God bless the baby...

Now i understand what's the meaning of fish brain?!

@topic#, I only forgot my phone on top of my car and remembered it at once before i started picking speed.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
Table Leg :
SMH #JesusWept

Ronaldo and Iniesta wept.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
illuminutty :
i once forgot my nokia 3310 on the roof of my car and sped off from Festac to Ikoyi and it did not fall off till i got to my destination and if you knew how many turns, bumps and pot-holes from point A to point B you will shout 'HALLELUJAH'

That your keke is blest...
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju: Dont judge her o!

I have heard of Nigerian mums who forgot their children in school, supermarket and playpens as well.. Shiit happens..

yeah shit happens.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by specialguest(f): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
All i saw was a 19 year old mother and marijuana.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Teejayphillip: Nawah diff tin alwayz happenin day in n day out....

God ave mercy

god have messi again

Nah yesterday now.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
She be Ediot ewwww....................a slowpoke
thank's for the angel'z that kept the baby safe
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
She be Ediot ewwww....................a m.o.r.o.n
thank's for the angel'z that kept the baby safe
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by ubong560(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
@seasoned_mom

To prove u right based on my post, my neighbour's wife forgot her male kid in school till 8pm wen she remembered and rushed down to school to retrieve the kid.

The other woman took her 1.5yr old baby to an eatery, after eating successfully, she went inside to hiss herself. On coming out, she passed straight and go forgetting her son behind.

Shld i continue? Young Nigerian mum ...hmmmm.

Guess u might be one of them. No bashing dear.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by manny4life(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Mudilove: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
my boss once forgot the sum of 150,000 naira on his car and drove off, the money fell offcourse and that day was 24th of December 2011
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by danikik7: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
Trust me ,if the child welfare dept should here about this and see proof,then she looses the child to a foster parent

until deemed capable of being a mother.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Warfibabe(f): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
speechless....
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Symphony007: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
How clumsy!! Thank God nothing happened to that cute baby!!...ohhh when will i have mine? ;DHow clumsy!! Thank God nothing happened to that cute baby!!...ohhh when will i have mine?
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by pekelepekele(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Murderer not Mother
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by folahann(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
It is understandable. She's a teenage mother but how come she didn't even remember after the babe fell off.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by ozodimgba(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ask Dumebi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by Arysexy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
This is akin to 1 of the nollywood movies i watched sometimes ago title "Dumebi d village girl" Dumebi(Mercy johnson) entered a drop and forgot her baby in the taxi haven kept the baby on the back seat to sleep. She alighted on getting to her destination and walk straight to her compound, while d taxi man ignorant of the baby on the back seat, drove off only to realise when the baby woke up with a cry. Very funny film.
Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by aduje(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
...hmmmm I guess that is the implication of being a teen mother especially in the western world. If it is Nigeria:

1. She wouldn't be driving
2. Baby would have been stripped on her back the traditional way
3. At 19, her mum or mum-in-law would have been around her as she was leaving the house to bid her safe journey
...Oyinbo get problem.

1 Like

Re: Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car by ijeomaevan: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
i once forgot my umbrella on my car on a rainy day and drove off. i was surprised when all eyes were on me as i drove home. Didn't know why people were starring till i got home. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Cooks Don't Make Bad Wives / Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.