Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

If God wants to gives you only one thing, What Would It Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God wants to gives you only one thing, What Would It Be? (751 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God wants to gives you only one thing, What Would It Be? by Rlst84sale(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2008
If you see God in person and He tells you to ask for just one thing. What would it be?
Re: If God wants to gives you only one thing, What Would It Be? by JeSoul(f): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
WISDOM!!!
Prv 3:13 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom,
the man who gains understanding,
14 for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies;
nothing you desire can compare with her.
Re: If God wants to gives you only one thing, What Would It Be? by dumie(f): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2008
Salvation
Re: If God wants to gives you only one thing, What Would It Be? by Jarus(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2008
that i should die a m'uslim
Re: If God wants to gives you only one thing, What Would It Be? by skyone(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2008
To finally make heaven wink
Re: If God wants to gives you only one thing, What Would It Be? by kolaoloye(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2008
To give me instant power to cast demons of stubborness out of these unbelievers(non-xtians)
                             I don't want any of them to perish.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! / The Word of God says Love Your Wife / Miscarriage Because I Refused To Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.