Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Miscarriage Because I Refused To Sacrifice? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miscarriage Because I Refused To Sacrifice? (748 Views)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. / Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miscarriage Because I Refused To Sacrifice? by toozealous(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2008
Good day dear naira lander.
I need the adviced from born again christian.

right from the womb i disliked any thing sacrifes to all these gods. Now i'm born again. i'm married and i just lost my first issue. now somebody says that in my family it's because i have not done a sacrife to welcome my wife into the family that's why i lost my first issue. so they are telling me to come and do a sacrife to that any other child that comes will stay.

i need your advice what to i do because i don't want a reoccurrence.?
Re: Miscarriage Because I Refused To Sacrifice? by uspry1(f): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2008
You asks us your advise about sacrifice toward God after your marriage. I am not sure what you want this.

According to the bible on Genesis 2:24 it says you must leave your father and mother to join to your wife. This way, two people become one.

Read 1 Corinthians Ch 7:1-16 talks about Marriage.

The marriage is sacred vow only for husband and wife. Which means you must sacrifice your bachelor/player lifestyle no more once you are married, only focus on your wife to please God. Polygamous marriage is not good idea, but allows in Africa.

Or sacrifice your old life you have in order to be born-again married family-man to be with your wife to please God.
Re: Miscarriage Because I Refused To Sacrifice? by topkin(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2008
Trust in God and He will never disappoint u. Hold on to Him and like the woman with the issues of blood, He will heal u, make u whole and u'll have a child(ren) u call ur own. God be with u.
Re: Miscarriage Because I Refused To Sacrifice? by ken82(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2008
You sound like baby christian,
have yo forgotten the portion
of the bible that says that you
take all your problem to God
and with God all things are possible.
All you need do is to go to God in prayers
and your problems will be over without sacrifice

(1) (Reply)

Christianity/religion / Should Christians Practise Yoga / The "gospel" Of Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.