Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. (8214 Views)

The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / Irish Teen Blackmailed By Nigerian Gang Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by onyeego(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
Parked my car near my street,i was talking with my girl in d car when suddenly a police truck stopped beside me, d police men jumped out battle ready with their fingers on d trigger.

They shouted 20 orders in 1sec for me to obey.
Come out!hands up,knell down,lay down,switch on d lites,switch off d lites,open ur boot,stand there,come here!

When i came out of d car, i asked them if there was any problem?
They shouted again "what are u doing in this BLACK SPOT"

To be continued
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by babysnogls: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Naija police hopeless gan o. They once seizd a friends laptop asking for d receipt. Person dey carry receipt follow body 4 road? They refused to release it until after few days and by dt time d screen was broken to pieces. They dint even care a hoot!
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Johnnny(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
oluface: Na long tory jare.. See one day, the mama of the boss wey I dey work for talk say pesin enter her room go pack 50k for her room ooo.. Come see gbege.. Na so the woman they suspect everybody wey dey come up stair wey dey enter our oga room ooo... Hin own room dey diffrient oooo.. Na so she call me one day talk say she go carry all of us wey dey come upstair go for babalawo house make them helep am catch who pack hin money... Na so we reach there ooo my people.. Come see gun ... Come see correct cutlass wey be say the man talk say if them catch the pesin we steal the money among us... Dem go shoot hin left leg abi make them cut him hand... Na so the babalawo do all hin wonderment finish ooo.. He come talk say the pesin wey carry the money no dey among the people wey dey here.. Na so all of us come go out side go dey rejoice oooo... Na so one of the babalawo pikin just come out come dey parah sey make we comot for that arena.. We moved go front small ... Continue dey rejoice.. Na so e come come the second time say make we fashi.. Na so me con yarn am say .... Chairman... Je kin sofun e... Emi o ni kuro nibiyi ti mi o ba ri eniti o mumi wa sibi... Na so them start to dey beat me... Wetin come happen be say I con go police station go report.. Na so I put myself for wahala ooo.. To be continue.

@Oluface, continue dis your story o, no matter how long, its getting very interesting. Let us learn from it.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by goldfish80(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
My brush with †ђξ police happens to be when I was in jss3 απϑ was about 14 years old. Then, †ђξ in thing was kids going to game house with some pocket change u saved from legging to school instead of boarding a taxi or bus.... Anyways, that faithful day,I was playing super mario cart cheesy when suddenly a group of armed un-uniform men, stormed †ђξ game house in commando style.. (I nearly shitted in My pants)'caught' 3 of us απϑ we were then wisked away in a hired bus BAM! Into their station we found ourselves.... Before I could say knife,they asked us to pull our shirts απϑ remove our shoes, still in awe of †ђξ whole drama,we were marched to †ђξ cell.I remember over hearing a female officer asking what these kids have done....
We found ourselve stuffed with criminals there in †ђξ cell, infact even †ђξ our cell mates were miffed at †ђξ offense we could Hªv£ committed... But that didn't stop †ђξm frm hiting us becos we didn't Hªv£ wht they called 'cell show'(that's about N300).we were made to scrub the cell toilet(†ђξ most disgusting thing I've ever done), we were made to fan †ђξ presido,who landed several slaps at me for not fanning him with speed.He threatened to bite off My left ear απϑ chew it raw, απϑ from the redness in his eyes I could tell he meant it(needless to explain how scared I was ATM)
This entire ordeal lasted for about 7-8 hrs before we were asked to come out, our parents have most certainly bailed us. I can never forget that day..!(Lemme stress again,it was a day to My 14th birthday) Anyone that was raised in Enugu durring †ђξ early days of chimaraoke must have had this kinda brush with †ђξ police one time or †ђξ other.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Chinoanyi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
One rule about police s wen dey confront u don't eva get scared or shever, b ur self as if notin hapen,infact in life if u get scared on acct of anyting u ve bring in d spirit of lost,its beta beaten shy dan lose out completely
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
goldfish80: My brush with †ђξ police happens to be when I was in jss3 about 14 years old. Then, †ђξ in thing was kids going to game house with some pocket change u saved from legging to school instead of boarding a taxi or bus.... Anyways, that faithful day,I was playing super mario cart cheesy when suddenly a group of armed un-uniform men, stormed †ђξ game house in commando style.. (I nearly shitted in My pants)'caught' 3 of us απϑ we were then wisked away in a hired bus BAM! Into their station we found ourselves.... Before I could say knife,they asked us to pull our shirts απϑ remove our shoes, still in awe of †ђξ whole drama,we were marched to †ђξ cell.I remember over hearing a female officer asking what these kids have done....brb
lol tough luck bro. I was never caught
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by buchibabe: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Police? May God not allow my enemy have any confrontation with dem. Dose pple are animals.very corrupt,uncultured,wild beasts. Always have a way of turning d complainant to d accused. Justice can hardly be gotten frm dem.
Black devils. Kaiiii! I hate dem eh. Weneva dey carry dia guns,dey bcome somtinelse. In short.....
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Chino_anyi: One rule about police s wen dey confront u don't eva get scared or shever, b ur self as if notin hapen,infact in life if u get scared on acct of anyting u ve bring in d spirit of lost,its beta beaten shy dan lose out completely
I have been stopped on a highway by a group of drunk mopol. I stood my ground and one started putting bullet it his gun threatening to shoot, na so I begin beg ooo. They were drunk and could kill at that point in time.

A day to my first jamb exam, police armed to the teeth raided our (private tutorial) school. People ran in different directions, I stood my ground saying to myself that I have done nothing wrong. Na so dem catch about 15 of us and matched us to area G station at ogba, Lagos. Their Area officer, a lady who was on her way home came over asking what we had done, she told them to let us go, they promised her we would be released in one hour.

The moment she drove out of the station. about 7 of them started hitting us with sticks and stamping our heads with their boots. Then we were given an official paper to write our statements, we were told to write that we were cultist caught in a meeting. If you disobey, they start hitting you again.

Then, we were told to take off our shoes, belt and shirts and separated into groups of three then thrown into cells. The cells were dark and had tall ceilings with a tiny unreachable window. The cell door was made of strong iron bars and fresh air hardly comes in. I heard the cry of other students in their cells, they were being dealt with by the criminals in those cells. I was lucky, I had nice guys in my cell, I actually saw my shoe cobbler in the cell....lol. He was arrested for buying stolen goods. At 7pm, we all stood up for praise and worship...lol...

At about 9pm, I started hearing voices of my parents even though I could not see them, I heard the officer telling my dad that they don't have anyone with my name, I gave them a fake name. The cell blocks were constructed in such a way that It's difficult to see the helpdesk of the station. I screamed for help and my mum heard my voice. My parents bailed me and the other students that were arrested. Luckily for me, I gave the police a fake name, I didn't want the idiots to mess up my political ambition by entering my name in their records.

Now, if I get into any wahala with police, I try as much as possible to resolve it there immediately, once you enter their station, story go change.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by TechRev: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
One night there was blackout at our office, i ran to the gate house to change over and then went to put on the gen at the back of the hous. 20 mins later i and my boss heard gunshots. We saw a group of 20 armed policemen at our gate, it was 2am. We went to ask what their mission was, and one police man with blood all over his arm pointed at me saying the one with the red shirt. The dpo then told us that the bleeding police man saw me running towards the gen and thought i was an armed robber, he fired at me three times and the gun jammed three times without releasing a bullet. When he felt i and my coworker were coming for him, he jumped the fence and had his arm cut by the barbed wire. He made his way backto the station and then came back with more policemen. I was like wtf. So had the gun not jammed i would be corpse now. Was scared and yet grateful to God.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
I was once told to write what he was saying at gun point different from what happened.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
they are my friends grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by nzeaji(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Any force, be it police, immigration or whatever they call themselves are just a bunch of a**holes. My experience was with the immigration and S.S.S. at M.M. International airport coming to Canada to school (for the first time). Because I no gree "roger" the S.S.S. woman. (very responsible looking human being), she hand me over to immigration, saying I no wan co-operate. Meeeeeenn. That day, I hear nwii. If no be say I come to check in about 7 hours before my flight, I surely would not have travelled. I was delayed and threatened with all kinds of threat possible for almost 2 hours before I could leave (and that was after plenty calls to plenty people and plenty begging). No be small beg I beg that day oh. God go punish that S.S.S. woman. Mtchewww. angry
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by unamid(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nigeria police force is like a bone hanging in your troat you can not swallow and you can not vomit. They are the necessary evil the society can not do without them. They are like water that no one can reject. They are just like toilet pit that hate visit,but when the arise they must visit it. People dont like police but when armrobber or trouble strike,they must go to the wether like it or not. An organisation recognise but not taken care.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by spy005: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
all this sad experience you guys have gone through are from federal police why not support state police and you will feel free
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
nzeaji: Any force, be it police, immigration or whatever they call themselves are just a bunch of a**holes. My experience was with the immigration and S.S.S. at M.M. International airport coming to Canada to school (for the first time). Because I no gree "roger" the S.S.S. woman. (very responsible looking human being), she hand me over to immigration, saying I no wan co-operate. Meeeeeenn. That day, I hear nwii. If no be say I come to check in about 7 hours before my flight, I surely would not have travelled. I was delayed and threatened with all kinds of threat possible for almost 2 hours before I could leave (and that was after plenty calls to plenty people and plenty begging). No be small beg I beg that day oh. God go punish that S.S.S. woman. Mtchewww. angry
Those ones are not too different from the police. I was passed on to ndlea for special screening in a special room with a special scanner because I refuse to roger a custom officer just before boarding. All the uniformed men at the Airport work in one accord grin
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by jenti: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
Any Lawyer in the house?
How best can an innocent citizen deal with these people at checkpoints or are to continue to bribe them? I believe there must be a better way. No nation can make progress if all I have read is true. I don't believe the current IG support these actions. Let's come up with solutions to help ourselves
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Feraz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
lexicon: my frnd wanted to threat d police and started shoutin in d station dat ''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ! YOU DONT HAVE THE WRITE TO DELEY A SUSPECT FOR MORE THAN 24HRS ! YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW LAW ! I KNOW LAW'' kai . . . dat guy suffa 4 police hand ehn. .
lol.....one thing I've learnt is never shout about your rights to NPF......you'll eat back every word if they really mean you
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Femiii: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
onye ego: Parked my car near my street,i was talking with my girl in d car when suddenly a police truck stopped beside me, d police men jumped out battle ready with their fingers on d trigger.

They shouted 20 orders in 1sec for me to obey.
Come out!hands up,knell down,lay down,switch on d lites,switch off d lites,open ur boot,stand there,come here!

When i came out of d car, i asked them if there was any problem?
They shouted again "what are u doing in this BLACK SPOT"

To be continued
lol
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by nzeaji(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
saxywale:
All the uniformed men at the Airport work in one accord grin

LMAO!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin...... Sooooo true.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Johnnny:

@Oluface, continue dis your story o, no matter how long, its getting very interesting. Let us learn from it.
Okay na... Na so I called them police ooo make them go helep me arrest those boys wey beat me.. Make you dey here my people... Na so this police come tell me say before them go fit follow me.. Make I pay N5000 make them take buy fuel put for their moto... Even as I tell them say those boiz carry gun and cutlass... Them still say make I bring that 5k.. Na so I carry five thousand give them out of the money wey my oga gimme say make I help am buy pepper so mile 12.. As we come reach that arena wey those babalawo dey... Come see as my men in black commot for motor... Go dey pack pesin wey be say I no send them make them go pack... Pesin wey bring hin pikin come do jazz.. See police... Na so dem pack them put for motor... Mama of my boss.. Them pack am put for motor... All my boss siblings . Wey be 4 boiz.. Na so them put am for motor... Babalawo... Too join them ooo inside that motor... them pack one babalawo pikin join inside that motor... Fia fia fia fia... Na so we reach police station..... As we come reach police station na so babalawo dey beg me... Mama oga too dey beg me ooo ... I come dey tell police say see that woman and her pikin wey come on their own no join for the matter ... Them come on their own... Make them release them... Na so police release them... I tell police say those oga siblings wey them put for counter... Make them release them.. As them come release them.. E con remain Mama of my boss inside cell with babalawo.. I come tell the police way I no dey do case again... Make them release mama of my boss, see me see wahala... Na so police tell me say I must do case by force... Na so them cone go pack those boiz wey dey outside wey they wait for their mama make she come out of cell... Na so police go join them put again ooooo... My hand come fall say which kine wahala be this... As I dey think dey go oooo.. I come see DPO phone noba for the wall wey them right say BAIL IS FREE, FOR ANY INFORMATION CALL THIS NOBA... Na so I come call dpo come explain the issue for ram ooo... As the matter come worst .... DPO don shayo dieeeee... I beg beg beg say make he release this mama and him pikin... Omo... This man no gree oooo... He come tell me say them go carry the matter go court say make I comot for him front before he land slap for my face... To be continue...

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Abali1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
oluface: Okay na... Na so I called them police ooo make them go helep me arrest those boys wey beat me.. Make you dey here my people... Na so this police come tell me say before them go fit follow me.. Make I pay N5000 make them take buy fuel put for their moto... Even as I tell them say those boiz carry gun and cutlass... Them still say make I bring that 5k.. Na so I carry five thousand give them out of the money wey my oga gimme say make I help am buy pepper so mile 12.. As we come reach that arena wey those babalawo dey... Come see as my men in black commot for motor... Go dey pack pesin wey be say I no send them make them go pack... Pesin wey bring hin pikin come do jazz.. See police... Na so dem pack them put for motor... Mama of my boss.. Them pack am put for motor... All my boss siblings . Wey be 4 boiz.. Na so them put am for motor... Babalawo... Too join them ooo inside that motor... them pack one babalawo pikin join inside that motor... Fia fia fia fia... Na so we reach police station..... As we come reach police station na so babalawo dey beg me... Mama oga too dey beg me ooo ... I come dey tell police say see that woman and her pikin wey come on their own no join for the matter ... Them come on their own... Make them release them... Na so police release them... I tell police say those oga siblings wey them put for counter... Make them release them.. As them come release them.. E con remain Mama of my boss inside cell with babalawo.. I come tell the police way I no dey do case again... Make them release mama of my boss, see me see wahala... Na so police tell me say I must do case by force... Na so them cone go pack those boiz wey dey outside wey they wait for their mama make she come out of cell... Na so police go join them put again ooooo... My hand come fall say which kine wahala be this... As I dey think dey go oooo.. I come see DPO phone noba for the wall wey them right say BAIL IS FREE, FOR ANY INFORMATION CALL THIS NOBA... Na so I come call dpo come explain the issue for ram ooo... As the matter come worst .... DPO don shayo dieeeee... I beg beg beg say make he release this mama and him pikin... Omo... This man no gree oooo... He come tell me say them go carry the matter go court say make I comot for him front before he land slap for my face... To be continue...

bros, you just made my day....buahahahahahaha wtf
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by hardbody: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
egift: I was to be a witness for my friend's case and the big man ask them to include my name among the suspects. grin - When people came to bail us, the man said no and paid the IPO and he left station.

Needless to say we slept there and as you all know "bail is NOT free". Sadly even lawyers give them money (though may be less than you can negotiate).

The police has wide powers of arrest and detention. The police can detain you irrespective of the lawyer that you bring along, constitutionally, they can keep you for 24hours, subject to re-arrest depending on the outcome of on going investigation. The lawyer can get you a court bail without paying, but if he insists on the same powers at the police station, you will definitely sleep overnight.

Get it straight, the lawyer can negotiate your release from detention, but the police having custody of your body has stronger authority. However, if you are willing to wait it out, your lawyer can get you free from detention just at the payment of his professional fees.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yes d Nigerian police is corrupt, but i hope u guys know you have d right to legal redress after being mistreated especially if u are not guilty of d crime...NIGERIANS just find seeking legal redress stressful but keep complaining. The mere fact dat a policeman knows dat u knw ur right and u request d service of a lawyer wil make him realise he cant treat u anyhow, But d funny thing is that d police even scare people with COURTS....My point is U can SUE the police, if u are mistreated. Why do u think the police respect Lawyers?
NB: The police is not legally empowered to beat anybody, any act like that is ultra vires (beyond d power conferred on them)
sec 35 (2) of the nigerian constitution: Any person who is arrested or detained shall have d right to remain silent or avoid answering any question until after consultation with a legal practitioner or any other person of his own choice
subsection 6: Any person who is unlawfully arrested or detained shall be entitled to compesation and public apology from appropriate authority or person.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by hardbody: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
By the way, the Police is not my friend, I trust thugs more. The police are my boys, they obey my instruction any time. I am a lawyer.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
hardbody: By the way, the Police is not my friend, I trust thugs more. The police are my boys, they obey my instruction any time. I am a lawyer.
LOL grin grin grin.. Dont get mad, get a lawyer....they control the police.. lol!
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by greatgod2012(f): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
abeg, whey oluface o, make him come continue d tory, i dey gbadun am weliweli......oluface.....show face now now
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by DarryOsh(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
We once had a protest in my school and sort of became violent. It was said that the governor(no longer in offivce @ d moment) dispathed d animals and they started packin innocent people on the strrets and even went into hostels to pack girls that were not fully clothed. If not for my pastors they almost went into the student church to pack students. A friend of mine was unfortunately among them. Can u believe the forced them to admit being trouble makers, they even forced them to hold weapons like sticks cutlass etc and took pictures of them. My friend said that wen he refused to hold the huge stick given to him they hit him heavily on the shoulder. Dont even ask m the bail amount. Nigerian police is simply rotten.it is sad and pathetic
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
Abali1:

bros, you just made my day....buahahahahahaha wtf
See oooo.. Na God say make DPO shayo weller ... If to say no be say him don shayo... The kine format wey I give am for no work... As I dey talk dey go my people... I come reach house that day oooo... If you be pesin wey dey ebute metta area you go know one police wey them dey call MUSA... A VERY POPULAR POLICE... With integrity... He is outstanding.. Musa wey get tribal mark.
No so I just call the DPO. AS PEY MY OTHER NAME NA MUSA... Na so I call am tell am say Na me Musa dey call from ebute metta... Omo come see as the police reply .... YESSSSSS SIR.... OMO NA SO MY HEAD SWELL UP... I USE MY BRAIN SHARPERLY ... COME SEE AS I DEY COMMAND THIS MUGUN FOR PHONE ... SAKE OF SAY HE THINK SAY NA THE SAME MUSA WEY DEY EBUTE METTA DEY CALL... NA SO I JUST DEY YARN DEY GOOO...

ME: THIS IS MUSA CALLING FROM EBUTE METTA

DPO: YES SIRRRRR

ME: YES ... HOW WORK TODAY...

DPO: FINE SIR , FINE SIR, FINE SIR.

ME: THEM CARRY ONE CASE COME YOUR STATION WEY BE TRAIL BY ODEAL..

DPO: YES SIRRRR... THAT WOMAN NA CRIMINAL SIR...

ME: WHY You COME DETAIN ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THAT OLD MAMA...

DPO: I AM DOING MY WORK SIR...

ME : OKAY I KNOW ... BUT PLEASE I WANT You TO RELEASE THEM FOR ME...

DPO: YES SIRRRRR... YOU CAN SEND COME AND PICK THEM UP...

As e come talk say make pesin come pick them up... Na so my hand fall again sake of say if devil go whisper for the dpo the next day wey we go go pick them... Make e come tell me say make I call the musa say e wan follow am talk... Na so I change am for am say I no go fit come pick them myself.. Na so I tell am say I go send somebody come...
Getting there the next day... Na so I go cell go dey look prisoner... Omo na so one lady police come catch me there dey tell me say I wan pass Indian hemp give them abi... Na so those boiz dey shout bring am here make we tear am... The other too dey shout bring dem here make we chop am... Na me then dey talk ooooo... Come see as I dey beg this woman... If to say the woman push me enter that cell that day.... Those boiz for kill me because na inside that cell all those people wey that police arrest dey... Na so them eye they chook for the socket... So I beg sha she come leave me... Make una no forget say na me with that mama second born dey go the police station the next day .. Wey we wan go bail him mama.. And I don tell am all the game wey I play with the DPO... Na so so prayer I dey pray make the man no go tell the DPO say na this boi dey fool you ... So as the woman leave me sha.. I come go siddon for canter dey wait for DPO... To be continue...
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
During my university days,I was caught for GCE runs by stop,and search police. I was taken to their station to write statement,before I could start,the IPO gave me three hot slaps,I was shedding tears,and writting what I did,and didn't do.

God punish NPF.they are bas.tards.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yomieluv: During my university days,I was caught for GCE runs by stop,and search police. I was taken to their station to write statement,before I could start,the IPO gave me three hot slaps,I was shedding tears,and writting what I did,and didn't do.

God punish NPF.they are bas.tards.
OMOOOOO O FUNNY DAKUUU
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by mrkels(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Libkid: in ur dreams bro
Nope...I really can do it...If they can assault me and go free, then i would be able to kill em and go free too
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by mrkels(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
timisnup:
With 9ja police, Fight for ur right and misplace ur left
Forget jor...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Bag Six Months Jail Term For Defrauding A Bureau De Change Operator Of $18k / SHOCKING: Demon Specialised In Raping Villagers Captured Life. (pics) / EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.