Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

GTB And Reversals On Incomplete Withdrwal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB And Reversals On Incomplete Withdrwal (682 Views)

Diamond Bank Suspends All Atm Withdrwal From UAE / > Ecobank, Gtb And Uba Money Transfer Service / Latest Fraud Threat To GTB And Springbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GTB And Reversals On Incomplete Withdrwal by topsy28: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi Moderator, I am creating this forum in order to share my experiences with the problems associated with using GT bank ATM cards especially when you have been debitted without getting your money or services.
I have used GT bank ATM's on several occassions and in some instances, my account is debitted and either the money does not come out from the machine or I pay for an air ticket online and the money is debitted without a ticket issued.
When you lodge a complaint at the bank or use GT connect, they promise you a reversal within 10 to 11 days but it never happens, right now I have 128,000 naira stuck with them for more than a month and I'm still awaiting reversals what's the general experience of Nairanlanders with regards this? And how can we raise this issue and let it make headlines.
Re: GTB And Reversals On Incomplete Withdrwal by shanda(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Please send a mail to complaints@gtbank.com
Re: GTB And Reversals On Incomplete Withdrwal by fm7070: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2013
make a repeated complains after the 11th day, they will do something.
this occurs mostly when u used other banks for your transaction/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Forex Signals / Distributor Of FMCG Goods / Need Oil Blocks Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.