Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (564698 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by arewa16: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2013
ECONOMICS
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Olawaleslimfit(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Sup ya'll.. I had 192 in jamb, 36 in p/ume nd Olevel are C4, A1, B3, C6, B3,C5. I guess ma composit score should be 45%...... Am going for Biochem, any hope?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by haibeekaynani(f): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Morning everybody, my advice for you all is that, this is not the right time 2 ask questions about this and that, this is the time to fast and pray hard, afterall, you've done your best, then leave the rest to God nah, HE is the alpha and omega of our lives, HE knows the end right from the beginning. Pls, try and cool down, move closer to God and you'll have great testimonies. It is well. Have a nice day ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Toyde(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2013
arewa16: composite 71 i choose funaab as second choice,any chance? jamab 201,post utme 40, b3,b3,b3,b3,A1, PLS REPLY
calculate ur composite very well, not 71.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2013
arewa16: composite 71 i choose funaab as second choice,any chance? jamab 201,post utme 40, b3,b3,b3,b3,A1, PLS REPLY
bros, ur composite s not 71 but its 51.79. I dont know abt chances o, cos am also an aspirant
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by arewa16: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Damex333: bros, ur composite s not 71 but its 51.79. I dont know abt chances o, cos am also an aspirant
hw did u calculate it?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ayomidric(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Slimky: undecided BEM/EPS aspirants whr art thou?
BEM std is here..... 200L
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2013
owolabi za: Listen and listen good..........lastyr,befor unaab cld calculate ur composite for u ,u mst have scored 40percent and above in ur post utme.............after which ur composite is later calculated!!! After calaculatin ur composite and u gt 2 knw ur score was above 45 for sciences and 50 for commercial courses, u are reaaly safe..............bt b4 dis,u must make sure u chose unaab as first choice oooo,if not u are on ur ownoooooo..............for engineerin u must score up to 50 in ur composite,if not u wld be given another course ,which am sure its gonna be agric courses...................jst keep prayin and lets keep our hand on desk for funaab......................am a final yr statistics std of funaaboooo.............dis was d criteria dy used last yr..bt for dose of u dt scored less than 4o in ur postutme and u hav a very good o level result and jamb score,jst pray dy calculate ur composite so dt u can prevail.........hopin 2 see nairalanders in funaab..................pls dnt think am a scam,i was once like u in 2009 in dis same nairaland.....i pray may almighty Allah see u all tru d process..............
i heard so..... So me wey get 50 4 post utme and composite 49.98.. I should just 4get abt engineering cry so sad...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2013
arewa16: hw did u calculate it?
ha i 4 fear o.. Ur composite iz 51.79 check back (prev pages) to see how it is being calculated
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2013
adenike jummy: pls bro is 47.01 still on a safer syd for econonics. Thanks
huh!! Am an aspirant also yo! Buh wit wat i heard yesterday at funaab, lowest admitted composite 4 economics last year was 58%........No be small tin o..God help us sha....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2013
adenike jummy: pls bro is 47.01 still on a safer syd for econonics. Thanks
huh!! Am an aspirant also yo! Buh wit wat i heard yesterday at funaab, lowest admitted composite 4 economics last year was 58%........No be small tin o..God help us sha....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2013
So far,who can on a scale give out d percentages of people who scored ova 50% composite for economics. Like seriously,m xo scared. Ah gat a composite of 52.99%...GOD PLEASE HELP ME!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Waz at funaab yesterday and all i cud see were few aspirants in search of ICT CENTER,...All i cud think of waz "NO GUD TIN COMES WITHOUT DIFFICULTY" Admission in Nigeria ehn!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by EejaNla01(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2013
Hmm, I feel for you guys sha.....

This is indeed the last lap, survival of the fittest...

Its high time you guys activated your Prayer and fasting mode...

I wish all the best mashaAllah!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2013
phemmy johnson: huh!! Am an aspirant also yo! Buh wit wat i heard yesterday at funaab, lowest admitted composite 4 economics last year was 58%........No be small tin o..God help us sha....
Last year 80% of candidates who wrote JAMB made 200 and above. Compared to this year, Less than 50% made 200 and above. By this changes, it will be very hard to make a 58% Composite. I expect the cutoff to be lower than that this year. Thanks.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hayormeah(f): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls anyone with the issue of 0% dt was in skul yesterday?wot is d skul sayin bou it?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by engoley(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2013
POLITICAL MATHS: (MTH419)
Show your workings:
If APGA+CPC+ANPP+ACN = APC
and EFCC+ICPC+GEJ+JEGA = PDP,
(a) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that:
PDP =APC.
(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA
is constant
what is the value of PDP?
(b) If Tinubu/Buhari/ Okorocha varies,
what is
the coefficient of APC.
(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube
root of rigging
coefficient? Take pi=3.14
(d) Use Leibnitz theory & explain all the
answers above before 2015.
NO CHEATING. Your time starts
now....GOODLUCK!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2013
God is able oluwa is involve merit list on point tank you God
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2013
Odunhana: Last year 80% of candidates who wrote JAMB made 200 and above. Compared to this year, Less than 50% made 200 and above. By this changes, it will be very hard to make a 58% Composite. I expect the cutoff to be lower than that this year. Thanks.
You're very right! Cutoff'z gonna drop this year because of low jamb score majority of student have...its gonna be kinda hard 4 candidates 2 pass above 50-59% composite,so i tink the cutoff is gonna come down likewise..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
AMAZING!This is most commented funaab admission thread on NL.keep it up funaabites and all ye aspirants.may all your struggles never be in vain.start preparing now for next year's jamb for those that knows personally that they fumbled.me nani cuteimma on 2go.c ya in funaab com...don't even know...ASUU ehn
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by RajiBabatunde(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
48.48% composite and am going for banking&finance help me baba God of Oshoffa....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by bidey4real(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
phemmy johnson: WTF! Who will dey do interview 4 wen there iz no list..Thus, admission list will come before screening...
Nooo....broda! And wot wil b d aim and objective of d screening if d admission list is to come out first? In dat case,d screening list is to cme out 1st b4 d admssn list(source: my senior in unaab). Little qustns and Credentials of candidates are to b screened to confirm if d info inside it tallies wit d 1 on dia data-base. Den if it doesn't correspnd,and if it is confirmd dat fake result is used,dah wil b an automatic disqualificatn 4 such candidate wit fake rexult. Bt names of candidates whose credentials are confirmd to b authentic wil den b shortlisted on d admssn list. *i stand to b correctd*
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
bidey4real: Nooo....broda! And wot wil b d aim and objective of d screening if d admission list is to come out first? In dat case,d screening list is to cme out 1st b4 d admssn list(source: my senior in unaab). Little qustns and Credentials of candidates are to b screened to confirm if d info inside it tallies wit d 1 on dia data-base. Den if it doesn't correspnd,and if it is confirmd dat fake result is used,dah wil b an automatic disqualificatn 4 such candidate wit fake rexult. Bt names of candidates whose credentials are confirmd to b authentic wil den b shortlisted on d admssn list. *i stand to b correctd*
lai lai! 4 where! U're totally wrong i must say,..ITS THOSE PIPU THAT ARE ON THE ADMISSION LIST, THAT WILL DO SCREENING! (note: screening/interview is only aim at checking admitted candidates credentials, and sort out fake papers) When 1st batch list is out, their screening date will follow..2nd batch list will be out and anoda screening date will cum out again....DON'T U GET IT? ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL GO FOR SCREENING! (shortlisted or admission listed) DO U EVEN KNOW SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR 1ST & OTHER BATCHES WILL PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE(25000) BEFORE SCREENING DAY? If dem neva admit u, shey u fit pay 25k ni?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by atymat: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hayormeah: Pls anyone with the issue of 0% dt was in skul yesterday?wot is d skul sayin bou it?
if u or someone u know had 0%, I'll advise u to go to the school urself and not just wait to know wat others heard
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hayormeah(f): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
atymat: if u or someone u know had 0%, I'll advise u to go to the school urself and not just wait to know wat others heard

Actually its a frnd.The person said dey didnt attnd to dem inshort dey were chased away!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Wadlove(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
The screening is merely
verification, nobody can be
screened out only in cases of
incomplete document, which
will have been addressed on
tyhe day of the screening,
which is why they call it
screening result either you
passed or otherwise you're in.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wadlove: The screening is merely
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wadlove: The screening is merely
help me tell dat guy o but nevertheless, anybody wit fake credentials will be disqualified cos there will be "SCREENING RESULT" after screening...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Edroom: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
u a highly invited to http://edroom.wapka.mobi
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Wadlove(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Notice to All 2012/2013
FUNAAB Prospective
Candidates.
1. UTME Candidates:
ALL candidates that made
FUNAAB their First
Choice Institution and sat for
the Post-UTME
should note the schedule of
activities below.
This is First Batch Admissions
and there will
be Second and Third Batches .
Screening of shortlisted
candidates (First
Batch) for the 2012/2013
Academic Session
holds on Thursday 21st, Friday
22nd and
Saturday 23rd June, 2012.
Prospective
candidates (both UTME and
Direct Entry) are
advised to check their
admission status,
from 18th June, 2012.
Shortlisted candidates
will be able to print their
invitation to the
Screening Exercise showing
the course
offered and other information
on which the
offer is based.
Shortlisted candidates
interested in
accepting the invitation are
required to pay
Acceptance Fee of N25,000.00
(Twenty Five
Thousand Naira) and
Computer Training Fee
of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand
Naira) and on
or before 20th June, 2012 at
Zenith Bank
(nationwide) and Alabata
branch of GTB and
FUNAAB Micro-Finance Bank.
A 12-digits Screening/
Acceptance PIN
(Personal Information
Number) code
starting with 115 will be
issued with a
payment of N1,000 (One
Thousand Naira)
after payment of these fees.
Your UTME
Number and this PIN Code is
required to
check your Screening
Schedule (day, time
and venue).
Invited candidates are
expected to be
FORMALLY dressed for the
interview and to
come with the following:
1. Original copies of their
credentials.
2. Evidence of payment of
Acceptance fee.
3. Evidence of payment of
Computer
training fee.
4. Downloaded slip printed
from FUNAAB
Admission Portal, which
contains the
record of credentials provided
by the
candidates for admission.
5. Original copy of Birth
certificate.
The record on the slip must
contain the
following:
The UTME Result
Post-UTME Result
O’Level Result
Composite Score
Course offered the candidate
on
admission
Date of Birth of the Candidate.
2. UTME Candidates that are
Awaiting O'level
Results
This category of candidates
will be
considered during the Second
and Third
Batch admissions and should
upload their
results immediately they are
available,
however not later than 3rd
July, 2012.
They should keep checking
FUNAAB website
for relevant information.
3. UTME Candidates not
considered under
(1) and (2)
The categories of candidates
should keep
checking for their admission
status. They
will be considered until the
carrying capacity
of the University is met.
4. Direct Entry Candidates
Direct entry candidates should
upload their
results not later than 13th
June, 2012.
They will be considered for
Second Batch
admissions and are advised to
check
FUNAAB website for the
screening interview
schedule.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wadlove: Notice to All 2012/2013
FUNAAB Prospective
Candidates.
1. UTME Candidates:
ALL candidates that made
FUNAAB their First
the Post-UTME
activities below.
and there will
Screening of shortlisted
candidates (First
Batch) for the 2012/2013
Academic Session
22nd and
Prospective
Direct Entry) are
advised to check their
admission status,
from 18th June, 2012.
Shortlisted candidates
invitation to the
the course
on which the
offer is based.
Shortlisted candidates
interested in
required to pay
(Twenty Five
Thousand Naira) and
Computer Training Fee
Naira) and on
Zenith Bank
(nationwide) and Alabata
branch of GTB and
A 12-digits Screening/
Acceptance PIN
(Personal Information
Number) code
issued with a
payment of N1,000 (One
Thousand Naira)
Your UTME
required to
check your Screening
Schedule (day, time
and venue).
Invited candidates are
expected to be
FORMALLY dressed for the
interview and to
come with the following:
credentials.
Acceptance fee.
Computer
training fee.
from FUNAAB
Admission Portal, which
contains the
by the
certificate.
contain the
following:
The UTME Result
Post-UTME Result
O’Level Result
Composite Score
on
admission
Awaiting O'level
Results
will be
and Third
upload their
available,
July, 2012.
FUNAAB website
3. UTME Candidates not
considered under
(1) and (2)
should keep
status. They
carrying capacity
upload their
June, 2012.
Second Batch
check
FUNAAB website for the
screening interview
schedule.
why u post last year admission details nw?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by micmay(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wadlove: Notice to All 2012/2013
FUNAAB Prospective
Candidates.
1. UTME Candidates:
ALL candidates that made
FUNAAB their First
the Post-UTME
activities below.
and there will
Screening of shortlisted
candidates (First
Batch) for the 2012/2013
Academic Session
22nd and
Prospective
Direct Entry) are
advised to check their
admission status,
from 18th June, 2012.
Shortlisted candidates
invitation to the
the course
on which the
offer is based.
Shortlisted candidates
interested in
required to pay
(Twenty Five
Thousand Naira) and
Computer Training Fee
Naira) and on
Zenith Bank
(nationwide) and Alabata
branch of GTB and
A 12-digits Screening/
Acceptance PIN
(Personal Information
Number) code
issued with a
payment of N1,000 (One
Thousand Naira)
Your UTME
required to
check your Screening
Schedule (day, time
and venue).
Invited candidates are
expected to be
FORMALLY dressed for the
interview and to
come with the following:
credentials.
Acceptance fee.
Computer
training fee.
from FUNAAB
Admission Portal, which
contains the
by the
certificate.
contain the
following:
The UTME Result
Post-UTME Result
O’Level Result
Composite Score
on
admission
Awaiting O'level
Results
will be
and Third
upload their
available,
July, 2012.
FUNAAB website
3. UTME Candidates not
considered under
(1) and (2)
should keep
status. They
carrying capacity
upload their
June, 2012.
Second Batch
check
FUNAAB website for the
screening interview
schedule.
hw does dz concerns us

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.