Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (565391 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 7:52am On May 05, 2013
drsamog: please i scored 192 in jamb and i choose fst and agric economics..1st n 2nd choice! Wat r my chances?
U're good to go, hope ur O' level result is intact?
If yes, just prepapre very well for post utme and leave d rest to God. Although, 192 may not fetch u FST cos It's competitive, but u'll definitely get a substitute or agric econs.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 7:55am On May 05, 2013
aragbs4real05: 191 in utme accounting pls I need an honest advice what is my chance or what can do with dis scoreand do they accept 2sittings pls reply thnks
191 is kinda low for accounting cos Commercial courses are competitive in Funaab. But all hope is not lost. If ur O' level is strong (Funaab accepts 2 sittings), and u get above 50 in post utme, then u stand a chance.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 8:03am On May 05, 2013
Fancy.manzy:
Pls wen WȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ †ђξ pre digrEe form
βε̲̣̣̣̥ out,A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Hσω much does it cost
Once u can find ur way to Funaab, u'll definitely get pre-degree past questions. Remember, it's PRE-DEGREE past questions not POST UTME past questions. Relying on it will only help u to fail.

If u really wanna pass Funaab post utme, go sit with Jamb past questions. If u're d type dat remembers answers easily, d post utme will be as cheap as secondary sch exam. Learn to read and remember.

The price of Pre-degree past question here ranges from 200-500naira.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 8:12am On May 05, 2013
please funaabites. I choose funaab as my 1st n 2nd choice..agric econs and farm management and FST with a jamb score of 192! Please wat r my chances..with gud o'level result...B3(4),C6(2),C5(1)..wat is my composite score? 2go username "drsamog" phn no 08164050519
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 9:00am On May 05, 2013
@OSUMARE THANKZ.I APPLIED FOR AGRIC ENGINEERING WITH A JAMB SCORE OF 212 ND AN O'LEVEL OF 4C6 ND 1B3 IN D 5 CORE SUBJECTS.BUT AM IN A DILEMMA AS AT WHETHER TO CHANGE MY COURSE OR NT..IF I SHLD WHY AND WHAT COURSE SHLD THAT BE?GRACIAS
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gbolabest234(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2013
Osumare2013:
186 is too low for Mech Eng. Try changing to physics or Mathematics. With dat u got good chances if ur O level is strong and u do well in d post utme.
tank u so much osumare 4 ur answer but pls instead of changin to physics or mathematics can i like change to agric econs will it b accepted
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:57am On May 05, 2013
tnx... Pls wot of course
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by omidan21: 10:25am On May 05, 2013
Osumare2013:
U're good to go, hope ur O' level result is intact?
If yes, just prepapre very well for post utme and leave d rest to God. Although, 192 may not fetch u FST cos It's competitive, but u'll definitely get a substitute or agric econs.

Pls which one is FST,what's its full meaning Food Science en Tech or what.
Secondly,despite my lil bro preparation and all he scored 187.so sad but at least he has a second chance to write post utme.but now he wants to change his course from miocrobiology to food scoience en tech cause I believe microbiology is more competitive. So derefore he is going to get change of course form unfailingly 2mao,SECONDLY,he chOse Lautech as his second choice but now he is thinking of changing that second choise to FUNAAB so as to enable choose another course Environmentalmanagement and toxicology as second choice.Now the summary of this is is it poossible to buy change of course form and change of institution ( the same time.en does funnab really considers dose dat chooses dem as first en second choice candidates
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ayswagga5: 10:38am On May 05, 2013
Pls i score 180 in jamb,CHOOSE Funaab as my 1st and 2nd choice with computer science and mathematic science...with o level of 5C'S....PLS AM 1 ON D RACE?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:53am On May 05, 2013
omidan21:

Secondly,despite my lil bro preparation and all he scored 187.so sad but at least he has a second chance to write post utme.but now he wants to change his course from miocrobiology to food scoience en tech cause I believe microbiology is more competitive. So derefore he is going to get change of course form unfailingly 2mao,SECONDLY,he chOse Lautech as his second choice but now he is thinking of changing that second choise to FUNAAB so as to enable choose another course Environmentalmanagement and toxicology as second choice.Now the summary of this is is it poossible to buy change of course form and change of institution ( the same time.en does funnab really
considers dose dat chooses dem as first en second choice candidates

He considers Microbiology a competitive course and wanna change to FST? I wonder when FST became a not-too competitive course. He had better change to Biology or any of the animal science courses
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Smartorex400(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2013
Ppl A̶̲̥̅̊я̲ε̲̣ funny, but der Ȋ̝̊̅§ Õ̳͡п̥̥̲̣̣̣ε̲̣̣̣̥ thing about my life... I luv τ̲̅ȍ see ppl smile* I av said it earlier U̶̲̥̅̊ might be gud but Õ̳͡п̥̥̲̣̣̣ε̲̣̣̣̥ tin Ȋ̝̊̅§ dis d post utme Ȋ̝̊̅§ cbt it might give U̶̲̥̅̊ d subject or topic U̶̲̥̅̊ don't like or ŊƠ » U̶̲̥̅̊ don't av option dan τ̲̅ȍ do it! If ur jamb score Ȋ̝̊̅§ low I will advice U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ȍ change ur course b4 it's too late expecially ppl going for engineering &comp sci, e.t.c. Follow on twitter smartorex400 or 2go //GREAT FUNAABITE!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:56am On May 05, 2013
ayswagga5: Pls i score 180 in jamb,CHOOSE Funaab as my 1st and 2nd choice with computer science and mathematic science...with o level of 5C'S....PLS AM 1 ON D RACE?
If u want a good chance of admission, remove comp science from ur list and replace it with EMT or WMA. U may never enter comp science wit 180
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by omidan21: 11:00am On May 05, 2013
Harbioollah:
He considers Microbiology a competitive course and wanna change to FST? I wonder when FST became a not-too competitive course. He had better change to Biology or any of the animal science courses

Mr,according to last year nalaysis Micro candidates were much above 2000 while FST. 1,070.this year analysi too micro ios abt 3000.this is what oi meant by competitive,I meant space for survival in d ecological niche.anyways,thanks for d comment.I ve decided he wld change to FST.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:00am On May 05, 2013
drsamog: please funaabites. I choose funaab as my 1st n 2nd choice..agric econs and farm management and FST with a jamb score of 192! Please wat r my chances..with gud o'level result...B3(4),C6(2),C5(1)..wat is my composite score? 2go username "drsamog" phn no 08164050519
You are still on point for agric econs, provided you do well in the post-utme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ayswagga5: 11:03am On May 05, 2013
Harbioollah:
If u want a good chance of admission, remove comp science from ur list and replace it with EMT or WMA. U may never enter comp science wit 180
pls my oga...what is the full meaning of EMT AND WMA PLS ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 11:08am On May 05, 2013
Henryhawker: @OSUMARE THANKZ.I APPLIED FOR AGRIC ENGINEERING WITH A JAMB SCORE OF 212 ND AN O'LEVEL OF 4C6 ND 1B3 IN D 5 CORE SUBJECTS.BUT AM IN A DILEMMA AS AT WHETHER TO CHANGE MY COURSE OR NT..IF I SHLD WHY AND WHAT COURSE SHLD THAT BE?GRACIAS
212 is kinda low for agric engr considering d fact dat ur O level is not dat strong. U can change to a natural science course like physics
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 11:10am On May 05, 2013
Gbolabest234: tank u so much osumare 4 ur answer but pls instead of changin to physics or mathematics can i like change to agric econs will it b accepted
I'm sure u did eng, mth, phy & chm in jamb. The utme requirment for agric econs is eng, chm, bio or agric sci and mth or phy. U didn't sit for bio or agric in jamb, so u're not eligible.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 11:13am On May 05, 2013
omidan21:

Secondly,despite my lil bro preparation and all he scored 187.so sad but at least he has a second chance to write post utme.but now he wants to change his course from miocrobiology to food scoience en tech cause I believe microbiology is more competitive. So derefore he is going to get change of course form unfailingly 2mao,SECONDLY,he chOse Lautech as his second choice but now he is thinking of changing that second choise to FUNAAB so as to enable choose another course Environmentalmanagement and toxicology as second choice.Now the summary of this is is it poossible to buy change of course form and change of institution ( the same time.en does funnab really considers dose dat chooses dem as first en second choice candidates
Changing frm Food Science and Technology (FST) to microbiology (MCB) is a bad idea. The later is less competitive than the previous.

It's a good idea if he changes lautech to Funaab, it'll increase his chances. And d course he wanna apply is a good one too.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 11:14am On May 05, 2013
ayswagga5: Pls i score 180 in jamb,CHOOSE Funaab as my 1st and 2nd choice with computer science and mathematic science...with o level of 5C'S....PLS AM 1 ON D RACE?
U're not doing good at all. U need to prepare hard so as to pass d post utme if u really wanna stand a chance.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ayswagga5: 11:16am On May 05, 2013
pls my oga...what is the full
meaning of EMT AND WMA PLS ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 11:16am On May 05, 2013
ayswagga5: pls my oga...what is the full meaning of EMT AND WMA PLS ?
Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology (WMA)
Environmental Management and Toxicology (EMT)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ayswagga5: 11:19am On May 05, 2013
Pls i score 180 in jamb,CHOOSE Funaab as my 1st and 2nd choice with computer science and mathematic science...with o level of 5C'S....WHAT COURSE CAN I CHANGE TOO......TO BOost my chance?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 11:25am On May 05, 2013
ayswagga5: Pls i score 180 in jamb,CHOOSE Funaab as my 1st and 2nd choice with computer science and mathematic science...with o level of 5C'S....WHAT COURSE CAN I CHANGE TOO......TO BOost my chance?
Agric
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 11:35am On May 05, 2013
Na waaaa oohh! Na so so 170sumthing, 180sumthing jamb score ah dey see here! All of una wey do jamb lesson for almost 365 days or more or less, una nor even fit score up to 230 and above! Na wa o!

Osumare, welldone jare. You're the main man here at this crucial time! More grease to your elbow.
GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by omidan21: 11:36am On May 05, 2013
Osumare2013:
Changing frm Food Science and Technology (FST) to microbiology (MCB) is a bad idea. The later is less competitive than the previous.

It's a good idea if he changes lautech to Funaab, it'll increase his chances. And d course he wanna apply is a good one too.

@Osumare as in God bless u soo great.I wld do as u said I agree with you,as regards dat EMT we wld use faoith choose am I pray en hope it is a fufiling course woith a lotta job prospect in nigeria
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ayswagga5: 11:53am On May 05, 2013
Osumare2013:
Agric
whic agric course can i do.with subject combination....math,physic,chem,eng?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:03pm On May 05, 2013
ayswagga5: whic agric course can i do.with subject combination....math,physic,chem,eng?
Agric courses require Bio or Agric sc.
The least competitive course that u can apply for with ur utme combination is WMA and physics.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:04pm On May 05, 2013
omidan21:

@Osumare as in God bless u soo great.I wld do as u said I agree with you,as regards dat EMT we wld use faoith choose am I pray en hope it is a fufiling course woith a lotta job prospect in nigeria
A toxicologist can work in almost all industies. It's very very apllicable than most giant courses we compete for.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:09pm On May 05, 2013
Sanguine: Na waaaa oohh! Na so so 170sumthing, 180sumthing jamb score ah dey see here! All of una wey do jamb lesson for almost 365 days or more or less, una nor even fit score up to 230 and above! Na wa o!

Osumare, welldone jare. You're the main man here at this crucial time! More grease to your elbow.
GOD BLESS YOU!
I've been on the JAMB results thread since mornin and what I saw wasn't encouraging. Checked for like 50pple. Some results withheld cos of no biometric verification, some cancelled cos they cheated, some pending, and most pple had 170+, 180+, only 2 pple had 200 above. So disheartening.
And I'm sure the reason for this failure is cos of the tagging of exan questions. So, if u use any other type than the one assigned to ur exam no, u're cooked. Most pple fell into this trap, while the rest were just unfortunate.

Are they tryin to tell us that a higher percentage of nigerian students cannot score average in an exam

@sanguine, thanks for d appreciation. But the way u address some pple here makes me feel u're an Iron lady (guy).
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gbolabest234(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2013
Osumare2013:
I'm sure u did eng, mth, phy & chm in jamb. The utme requirment for agric econs is eng, chm, bio or agric sci and mth or phy. U didn't sit for bio or agric in jamb, so u're not eligible.
tanx my oga @osumare but pls wat oda course do u tink i can change to apart from physics and mathematics
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:40pm On May 05, 2013
Gbolabest234: tanx my oga @osumare but pls wat oda course do u tink i can change to apart from physics and mathematics
The kinda combination u hav in Jamb is for engineering and related courses, which include, comp sci, mth, sts, phy, chm, WMA, FSM & FST. Of all these, FSM, WMA and STS are d least competitive. So, d ball is in ur court.

NB: FSM is Food Service and tourisM, and STS is STatisticS.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 05, 2013
Sanguine: Na waaaa oohh! Na so so 170sumthing, 180sumthing jamb score ah dey see here! All of una wey do jamb lesson for almost 365 days or more or less, una nor even fit score up to 230 and above! Na wa o!

GOD BLESS YOU!
Hey! Lemme quickly point this out to You' being successful in Jamb exam don't entails how brilliant You're or being the Genius type.....' albeit i don't took any exception to Your accentuations there.........to buttress My opined track in Statistical Surveys you'll see most who scored 200 above can't Outrightly defend their results that's why Most end up fumbling in the post utme exams.....!
Anyways that's not where am deviating @.....if You can't constructively Make Your own quota of contribution then leave it for those who re ready.....! Stop being Naive......*sorry if i sounds too frank*

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.