Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563838 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 12:43pm On May 05, 2013
Can dis score go 4 econ0mics or i shud change it. JAMB 233..

Waec
b3, c4, c4, c5, c6
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 05, 2013
@... osumare2013...,smartorex400...,Harbiolla....,pseudonomer and all others FUNAB
I personally do sincerely Appreciate Your constructive contributions.. So far........!
Pls never forget to keep the house posted about the date with which the post-utme form 'll be out....and δe procedures afterwards....!
#Bless U all.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ayswagga5: 12:52pm On May 05, 2013
CAN I CHANGE MY COURSE TO MATHEMATICS FROM COMPUTER SCIENCE ,with jamb score 180 and 5 c's in o level
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:59pm On May 05, 2013
pastorPETER:
@.....if You can't constructively Make Your own quota of contribution then leave it for those who re ready.....! Stop being Naive......*sorry if i sounds too frank*
PastorPETER, pls don't be emotional about dis. Just believe dat evrythng dat happens, happens for a reason. The reason we may not know, but we must believe it's for our own good. Don't let's turn d thread to a bashing ground.
I know d way most Jambites dat hav seen there results are feelin ryt now especially those dat tried their best to prepare as much as dey can only to see their results and be disappointed.

@Sanguine, pls try to always make ur posts as nice as possible cos we're different pple with different ways of understandin thngs.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 1:02pm On May 05, 2013
Odunhana: Can dis score go 4 econ0mics or i shud change it. JAMB 233..

Waec
b3, c4, c4, c5, c6
U're on point, good to go!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Joshua15(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2013
Does UNAAB accept 180 as deir general utme cut off mark and is d UTME score calculated when calculating the post ume score of a an aspirant cos my broda scored 180 going 4 microbiology pls I need ur urgent coments on dis plssssssssssSsssss
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Joshua15(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2013
Sory he scored 189
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 1:20pm On May 05, 2013
pastorPETER: @... osumare2013...,smartorex400...,Harbiolla....,pseudonomer and all others FUNAB
I personally do sincerely Appreciate Your constructive contributions.. So far........!
Pls never forget to keep the house posted about the date with which the post-utme form 'll be out....and δe procedures afterwards....!
#Bless U all.
By now, u shld already know dat Funaab post-utme is e-exam and there's no post-utme past questions.

Pls be aware dat Funaab does somethng dat u need to know.
1. Post utme forms (PINs per say) will be released in June (not official) and it's usually stated that the form is available nationwide. But to be sincere, the forms aint always nationwide. They're usually sold in Zenith and GT bank plus the microfinance bank in d main campus at approximately 3000naira.

In order to avoid been stranded, once you hear that the post utme form is out, goto the nearest GT or Zenith around you to check if they have, once they don't, u must find a way to get ut money to the campus so u can get the form. It's usually out for a maximum of one week.

2. Post Utme will take place in June. No precise date yet. Usually takes 3 days. It's on schedule. U must sit on the day u are scheduled for.

3. Post utme results will be released 3 days (at most) after d first day of d exam.

4. The admission list is usually released few weeks (at most) after d post-utme. This is where u must take note.

5. Once the admission list is released, u'll be given an ultimatum to pay *the acceptance fee + Computer training fee and also purchase another pin to check when u're to come for oral interview. The fee is approximately N30,000. The deadline is 3 days after the release of the admission list. So, GET YOUR MONEY READY.

6. After that, u can go get ur best official clothes ready for the oral interview and the rest is......

*analysis based on last year's admission procedures

I'm doing this so that pple won't keep comin here to ask questions dat hav already been answered here.

Ur questions are welcomed.

Hope my notes aint too much

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 1:24pm On May 05, 2013
Joshua15: Does UNAAB accept 180 as deir general utme cut off mark and is d UTME score calculated when calculating the post ume score of a an aspirant cos my broda scored 180 going 4 microbiology pls I need ur urgent coments on dis plssssssssssSsssss
189 is not enough for microbiology. He shld just pick an agric course. Sorry if it sounds too frank.

The post utme score is totalled over 100. But in calculating composite, it carries just 30%. O' level carries 20%, while Utme score carries 50%. Other info on composite is available in the first few pages of this thread.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 05, 2013
Osumare2013:
Ur chances are kinda slim cos ur O level is not dat strong and the Jamb score is not helping too. By my calculations, ur current composite is 31.3, and u need to get about 50marks in d post utme so ur composite can be over 40 so as to stand a chance.

But with God on ur side, u'll soon become a Funaabite. Thank God u decided to change frm Lautech.
which course cn i offer
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Niklizy(f): 1:48pm On May 05, 2013
Choose funaab as 1st(NUD) n 2nd choice(microbiology),scored 192 in utme, o'level result: Eco c5,Geo b3,Eng c6,math c6,Agric b3,Bio b3,Chem b3,Phy b2, wat are my chances?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Joshua15(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2013
@osunmare since u say they also use o'level result cos d person am talkin about here is stil about 2 complete is waec exams can he nt use awaiting result wen filing d post utme form?jst a bit confuse pls share more light on d o'level hw is he goin 2 do it if wen d post utme form start seling nd waec result is nt out by dat tym
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 05, 2013
Niklizy: Choose funaab as 1st(NUD) n 2nd choice(microbiology),scored 192 in utme, o'level result: Eco c5,Geo b3,Eng c6,math c6,Agric b3,Bio b3,Chem b3,Phy b2, wat are my chances?
To be frank with you. Remove microbiology from your list and replace with Biology or any agric course or better still, choose another school cos your o'level is too good to be wasted.

As for NUD, target a high school of 60% to be certain for admission
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by olamy7(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2013
Pls,am olamide nd i did diz last utme nd i scored 194 wit unaab choosen as mai first choice nd i choose biochemistry.pls can i b admited wit dat score?.nid quick reply pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 05, 2013
Joshua15: @osunmare since u say they also use o'level result cos d person am talkin about here is stil about 2 complete is waec exams can he nt use awaiting result wen filing d post utme form?jst a bit confuse pls share more light on d o'level hw is he goin 2 do it if wen d post utme form start seling nd waec result is nt out by dat tym
This was the mistake many people did last year. Unaab DOES NOT accept awaiting result. They will not tell you this until after the post-utme when they give you a deadline to upload your O'level result. And Believe me, the date will not even be close to waec release date
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 05, 2013
ayswagga5: CAN I CHANGE MY COURSE TO MATHEMATICS FROM COMPUTER SCIENCE ,with jamb score 180 and 5 c's in o level
Very funny. You are changing from a not-too competitive course to a very competitive score with a score of 180? You need to think twice
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Niklizy(f): 2:07pm On May 05, 2013
@Harbioollah; tnx for d reply. Pls, list out some agric courses dt i can go for and also d way to go abt it, i mean how to change.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 05, 2013
olamy7: Pls,am olamide nd i did diz last utme nd i scored 194 wit unaab choosen as mai first choice nd i choose biochemistry.pls can i b admited wit dat score?.nid quick reply pls
Not matter how harsh it may look, i always try to tell pple the truth. Biochem is very competitive too. Unaab has a quota of about 60-90 for this course and about half of those that will be admitted are pre-degree students. U can see how competitive it will be when about 3000 apply for this same course
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by olamy7(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2013
Pls i scord 194 in mai utme nd i choose biochemistry nd unaab as first choice.pls am i gud 2 go
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 2:15pm On May 05, 2013
Barhackheart: which course cn i offer
U're good with d course u picked.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 05, 2013
@Niklizy. Animal production and Health( one of the best agric courses), Animal physiology, animal breeding and genetics, animal nutrition. These are your best bet. I'd have listed some Coplant or Colamrud courses but i dnt know if its gonna be Biology or maths as jamb subjects.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 2:16pm On May 05, 2013
olamy7: Pls,am olamide nd i did diz last utme nd i scored 194 wit unaab choosen as mai first choice nd i choose biochemistry.pls can i b admited wit dat score?.nid quick reply pls
Yes u can be admiited, but not for biochemistry.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 2:21pm On May 05, 2013
Niklizy: Choose funaab as 1st(NUD) n 2nd choice(microbiology),scored 192 in utme, o'level result: Eco c5,Geo b3,Eng c6,math c6,Agric b3,Bio b3,Chem b3,Phy b2, wat are my chances?
Niklizy, u can still maintain ur choice of courses as it is.
With God on ur side and if u're meant to gain admission dis year, u'll definitely be admiteed for Nutrition and Dietrics. U don't really need to change to Agric.

If worse becomes d worse and u didn't do well in d post-utme, u might be given somethng else. But let's be optimistic.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 05, 2013
pls whch course cn i offer with 187 nd c's in my o'level wit phy eng chem bio as my utme combination nd funaab as my 1st choice
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 2:27pm On May 05, 2013
If u know u don't hav ur O' level at dis tym, u might not gain admission into Funaab dis year.

If u know u had below 200 and u picked the following course, u're joking
*all engineering courses
*Biochemistry
*Microbiology
*Computer Science
*Food Science and Terchnology
*chemistry, physics, biology, mathematics and statistics.

If u know u made Funaab ur 2nd choice and u're expecting admission frm there, think twice!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 05, 2013
Plz i wana knw more abt unaab pre degree programme,aw d exam goes,wen d form cums out and xo on.fnx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 2:29pm On May 05, 2013
Barhackheart: pls whch course cn i offer with 187 nd c's in my o'level wit phy eng chem bio as my utme combination nd funaab as my 1st choice
We can't just handpick a course for u like we're ur maker.

Which course did u applied for initially?
Which course would u luv to study?
What subjects are u good at and which ones do u hate?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bobnatty(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2013
Gr8 funabite_M Oluwaseun 4rm Ekt State, a student of Fed Poly Idah kogi State-Plz i apply 4 fud Sci Nd Tech wit UTME score 192...........Plz hw can i change 2 Fud Service nd Tourism nd wot's is my chance in getin admsn 2 UNAAB Wit dat my JAMB SCORE.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 2:31pm On May 05, 2013
Harbosede02: Plz i wana knw more abt unaab pre degree programme,aw d exam goes,wen d form cums out and xo on.fnx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 2:33pm On May 05, 2013
Harbosede02: Plz i wana knw more abt unaab pre degree programme,aw d exam goes,wen d form cums out and xo on.fnx
The form usually costs N10,000 and usually follows the admission period, dat's around september. The programme usually cost approximately N100,000 + hidden charges.
And it's mainly for science and commercial students only.

What am I missing?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 05, 2013
i wnts 2 offer microbiology nr biochemistry nxt 2 dis food science nd tech. Bt i hate any course includin agric stuffs nt dat i dnt knw it bt i jst hate it...tnx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 2:41pm On May 05, 2013
Bobnatty: Gr8 funabite_M Oluwaseun 4rm Ekt State, a student of Fed Poly Idah kogi State-Plz i apply 4 fud Sci Nd Tech wit UTME score 192...........Plz hw can i change 2 Fud Service nd Tourism nd wot's is my chance in getin admsn 2 UNAAB Wit dat my JAMB SCORE.
U hav a good chance of gaining admission.
TO CHANGE YOUR CHOICE OF INSTITUTION/COURSE
Locate the nearest Jamb office in ur area and request for the change of course/institution scratch card (around N2,000). Then head to the cafe with the card and ur Jamb reg. no. The link u're to go will be written at the back of the card. Once the page loads up, u'll be asked to provide ur reg no. After providing it, another page will load. This page gives u the option to CHANGE YOUR CHOICE OF INSTITUTIONS AND COURSES ONLY. U can't change any other thng lyk state of origin, date of birth, or logal govt.

After u've submitted, the preview will load up. Make sure u preview well so as to notice any error cos u can only change ur institution/course once. Once u're sure of what u filled, click submit and d page will load up for u to print. The page will contain the schools/courses u picked previously and d new schools/courses u've selected.

Once u're through with dat, go back to Jamb site to reprint ur Jamb result so as to know if ur changes hav taken effect.

Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.