Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (660044 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Xbolmax: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello guys, this is my first time of joining and commenting
on this section.
I want to start my journey of software programming, well, I will be leaving my job this month end. I want to learn programming for the rest of the year. I'm a newbie (beginner)
Please I have some questions to ask
1. Can I become a frontend dev if a start learning from next month till the end of the year ?
2. Will I be able to achieve this with the remaining months (with intensive training)?
3. What are my chances of getting gig(job) after this training

I'm also another thing, is that I think going for a physical boot camp ( Lagos )will help me for this intensive training
Please I will love to know if anyone can recommend a good and less expensive physical bootcamp for a newbies like me that will enable me to achieve my goal of becoming a frontend dev within 9months ( but I will have a small side business to fend for myself during this period)
Hoping to get response ASAP
Appreciated
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by romeo411(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
It would have made more sense if you made a thread for this your quest.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by nnekabincom: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
There are different programming languages right now all for different platforms and purposes:
We have the likes of Python for Web Development, data science
Flutter for web apps etc.
Java
HTML
Javascript
React etc.

There's a training center in Yaba, that trains on some of the different tech tracks with different affordable programmes.
You can check this out: https:///2Flm1xcec8
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Okekeijeoma: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello, Good day house!

I'm just a random girl that found her passion in tech and programming language. I'm a student in the department of mathematics at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State. I've been learning Python programming language, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI). I've been programming on phone using Pydroid 3 and there is very little I can do with phone. It might also interest you to know, I'm also a writer, poet, digital marketer and I sell ideas and concepts to companies and business owners but unfortunately I have been limited by lack of resources to perfect my skills especially in the area of computer programming. I will be glad if I can get an assistance in the form of a laptop and a writing pad from any goodhearted individual.
I can be contacted via ie.okeke_3@stu.unizik.edu.ng for further enquiries.
Thanks �♥️

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Yinksdavid(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Good Morning House.

Due to constant restriction on articles that i try to share on this platform, I just created a telegram group where latest IT information, career guidance, IT Tips(Focus on current IT skills), IT materials, dumps(Based on request) and general IT Knowledge will be shared.

This a great chance for you as the world is evolving right now at an expeditious rate and there is a surge in demand for varieties of IT roles (Cloud computing, Data Analysis and Engineering, IOT, AI, DevOps, etc). According to Oracle’s Cloud Predictions, “80% of all enterprise (and mission-critical) workloads will move to the cloud by 2025”.

The aim of the group is to enlighten interested individuals/group with the information that are provided on there and also get views, feedbacks and general questions from everyone.

Below is the link to the group

https:///+hD59ybnBZhU0OTVk
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Yinksdavid(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Hello Guys, Happy New month and I want to share an information for anyone interested in taking the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification at no cost.

All that is required is to attend the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals and you should register via

https://mktoevents.com/Microsoft+Event/318407/157-GQE-382.

Dumps are also available once you are preparing to take the certification exam and you can reach out to me for any clarification or additional information.

You can also join me via a newly created telegram group where tips and tricks are shared via

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Think9ja(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Yinksdavid:
For those of use who wants to learn without spending a dime, I have access to 31 Paid Courses Full links for free but will be sharing 8 each day.

Kali linux - Complete Training Program from Scratch course

Complete Machine Learning and Data Science Zero to Mastery

Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch

Photoshop CC In an Easy Simple Professional Way

Cybersecurity Collection

Python Ethical Hacking Build tools for ethical hacking

Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3

Website Hacking Course 2018 Earn Money by doing Bug Bounty

Note: The google drive links will only be opened in a browser

Good morning Sir.
Pls, how can I download these files?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Fabnas(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Does anyone here has experience of working with JSON fake server?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Yinksdavid(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Think9ja:

Good morning Sir.
Pls, how can I download these files?

All you need is to double click on the one(s) you are interested in. The link has been embedded to the course names.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Amen67: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Do you want to learn skills, gain experience and gain exposure in the tech space from skilled mentors and facilitators at every skilled level with a co-working space with internet access?
Other benefits
-work on real life project as you grow
-build a resume with clients at every level
If yes? Then Bincom Global Tech Programme is the best bet for you....kindly click the link below to register into the platform for more information ��

https:///3g3OSje
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by preshogor: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hey peeps. I have a well-structured course on HTML, CSS, Python, SQL, Git, Angular, React, Redux, Node, Django, Javascript, Java, c#, Design Patterns etc. from beginner to mastery level at a very affordable price. It is by Mosh Hamedani. I bet you, you will like what you get. email me at preciousogor2@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by EzekielMab(m): 2:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Hello guys, I need support with some complex questions on Processing Language, can anyone help me out?

Pls send a DM
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Able230: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
One way many people start learning to code is by picking a popular programming language and jumping in head first with no direction. This could take the form of an online coding course, a tutorial project, or a random book purchase on a specific topic.

Rarely do prospective developers start with a roadmap – a bird's eye view of the coding world that outlines a set of relevant programming concepts, languages, and tools that almost 100% of developers use every day.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by bldrkamal(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
I suggest you learn python. Start with learning simple animation using manim library. It will be very interactive and you will learn object oriented programming very fast. https://vocal.media/education/creating-animation-in-python-using-manim-library
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by autodelovi: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
In the country where I work, it has become very difficult to find a job for us who program. A lot of so-called developers have appeared and it is very difficult to cope with such competition. I made a website "Izrada online prodavnice" and I can say that it is technically very good, but certainly potential buyers do not recognize it, they only look at the price.

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Tobedated(m): 12:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Yinksdavid:
Hello Guys, Happy New month and I want to share an information for anyone interested in taking the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification at no cost.

All that is required is to attend the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals and you should register via

https://mktoevents.com/Microsoft+Event/318407/157-GQE-382.

Dumps are also available once you are preparing to take the certification exam and you can reach out to me for any clarification or additional information.

You can also join me via a newly created telegram group where tips and tricks are shared via

How do I join the telegram group chat I don't normally use telegram
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Yinksdavid(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tobedated:

How do I join the telegram group chat I don't normally use telegram

You need to install telegram via Playstore for Android and App store of IOS(Apple)
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Ubuane2: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
You could learn website design. It is high paying skill. In the meantime, there's a training on going on website design for just #10,000 and Free hosting platform for the first 10 persons to register.

To know more about it, click the link below ASAP
https:///JvjZKv6HqB96YJmrCku1WT

Waiting for the first 10 persons
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Tobedated(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yinksdavid:

You need to install telegram via Playstore for Android and App store of IOS(Apple)
i already have it installed but how do i join your group because when i search the link you posted in it it didn't bring up anything
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Yinksdavid(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tobedated:

i already have it installed but how do i join your group because when i search the link you posted in it it didn't bring up anything

You are right. For whatever reason, the platform is removing some parts of the link hence ti will give you an error when you click it. Can you reach me via my contact on my signature or send me an email from the platform so i can share the link to join to you. Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Tobedated(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yinksdavid:

You are right. For whatever reason, the platform is removing some parts of the link hence ti will give you an error when you click it. Can you reach me via my contact on my signature or send me an email from the platform so i can share the link to join to you. Thanks
i've sent an email
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Yinksdavid(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tobedated:

i've sent an email

Got your email and responded,
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
New US Facebook available for sale
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Obas101(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
pls i need a tech job (front end vue or react) I'm based in abuja
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by mircos: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
When it comes to software development https://mlsdev.com/blog/top-custom-software-development-companies, there are different types of companies that offer their services. Some specialize in a specific area or type of software. For example, fintech and e-commerce are both areas that require specific software development services. Regardless of the kind of project, a software development service will help you create the perfect solution for your business. Once you have an idea, you can start looking for a team that will do the work for you.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Shakitibob0: 5:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Guys, please check out this Laptop Specs

dell lattitude 5480 i5 7200 (16GB RAM, 256 SSD)

Is the Brand and Specs good enough for programming?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Emmynator(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Good day everyone,
I am new to programming, and i am ready to dedicate my time to learning it.
I started learning Python programming language, and i have been spending at learn 7 hours everyday learning (light has been a major constraint).
Now my issue is charting a development course, I dont know what to specialize in, i have been researching, but i seem to be getting more confused.
What programming career course do you recommend me getting into? Please i need recommendations and advice in relation to this, as I believe, if i can know what i will specialize in, it will be easier to have a learning plan.
I am a total noob and I need your experience to guide me in this early stage, thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by islamics(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shakitibob0:
Guys, please check out this Laptop Specs

dell lattitude 5480 i5 7200 (16GB RAM, 256 SSD)

Is the Brand and Specs good enough for programming?
Good to go. Can't really say for machine learning stuff or 3D Animation stuff. But the specs should suffice for web and even native Android development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (165) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.