Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (660470 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Tinymayour: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
I need a help .. I own a website and a mobile application on android and Apple store .. it’s working actively but the maintenance charges by my developer seems unbearable and I found this maintenance stuff do-able for me if I actually learn or put my mind .. not really sure if it’s achievable for me to be able to maintain my site by myself and actually ask the developer to stop and that’s gonna save me a lot of $$$

Any help or idea regarding this v
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Shakitibob0: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
islamics:

Good to go. Can't really say for machine learning stuff or 3D Animation stuff. But the specs should suffice for web and even native Android development.
ok bro...thanks a lot
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by micolaj: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
For those interested in FinTech, join Uzoma Dozie, CEO of Sparkle, and others in this free Fintech Symposium

Register here: bit . ly/clifintechsymposium

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by abbenism001(m): 4:22am On Mar 23, 2022
How can I download the materials.

Yinksdavid:
For those of use who wants to learn without spending a dime, I have access to 31 Paid Courses Full links for free but will be sharing 8 each day.

Kali linux - Complete Training Program from Scratch course

Complete Machine Learning and Data Science Zero to Mastery

Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch

Photoshop CC In an Easy Simple Professional Way

Cybersecurity Collection

Python Ethical Hacking Build tools for ethical hacking

Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3

Website Hacking Course 2018 Earn Money by doing Bug Bounty

Note: The google drive links will only be opened in a browser

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Yinksdavid(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=abbenism001 post=111279790]How can I download the materials.

The link are embedded in each of the course so all you need is to click on the one you are interested to download
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hello nairalanders I wish to learn programming to be back end before moving to data analysis..I have enough time to learn it but the problem is PC anyone boss that can dash out his/her not using pc can help a brother to start the journey cos i just through with degree ...will be glad to hear from u sir/ma
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by johnyPal(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sup ! Each language is better suited to a specific task. The best language for you depends on what you want to do. For example, for mobile app development Kotlin is the current language, for web development PHP for back-end and JS for front-end. But if you're just starting out, I think Python is best. It's a language with dynamic typing and understandable syntax.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Which laptop is the best specs for coding?? Within budget of 100-150K pls
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by CyberBishop(m): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2022
hp 640g2 latitude 7k series
Chikeshyboy:
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Luzebox(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
new whatapp group...for folk still learning web development...u know html css javascript django...so we can link-up..work on projects together...learn etc..reach me on 08106908991 to be added
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Donwalexxy(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Yinksdavid:

Sent.
Pls I'm highly interested
mhmmdwale@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by digitexmedia: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Javanian:
WEB APPLICATION

A web application is an application that is accessed by users over a network such as the Internet or an intranet. examples of web applications are Facebook, yahoo mail, Gmail, Nairaland, etc. Web applications are also created with a range of programming languages like PHP, Python, JSP/Servlets, ASP, ASP.NET, Ruby, etc

A <a href="https://www.mindnotix.com/Mobile-Application-Development-Companies">mobile application development company</a> is also required to convert a web application into a mobile application. A mobile application is very necessary if you are having an online business and want to grow your business beyond your physical location.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by tolusneh: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
That depends on the language you are interested in learning.
So any one you are interested in, he it python, java, JavaScript, c++, PHP and all, you must be ready for every moment the hard part and the simple part, because it gets really hard and tiring at times.
So if you are interested in learning on your own, there a lot of online resources present, you can learn from.youtube, Udemy, cousera and all
And also if you are someone interested in a well structured class taking you from the basic level to expert level then you can join the global tech program Bincom is providing.
Click the link below to know more.
https:///35j65mt
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by charlyazods(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
[url]Goodtalent.io[/url]: The Tech Talent Marketplace - Access to Tech Gigs/Opportunities

Goodtalent.io is a Tech Talent Marketplace for top hiring organizations to find, engage and hire vetted Techies. Verify any Tech skill you have and get access to all opportunities and be searchable to all companies on the platform.

Get started using the guide below;
docs.google.com/document/d/1h30yFODY6qQmMeY6S2l9LsUR-Pbq409ru7hFgxsXXYo/edit?usp=sharing

For support: kindly email team@goodtalent.io
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by alexmicheal500: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2022
I am currently an intern in an IT company called Bincom Dev Center. They have different specialties which you can pick from to start a tech career and this cuts across Project management, PHP development, Devops, Python development and data analysis. You can apply for a full scholarship or a programme known as "learn now and pay later". I have benefitted a lot from the full scholarship and it is very beginners friendly. To learn more about this programme contact tel:07011954852 or visit https://bincom.net/academy/#home

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by avalon7(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hp. But I don't think you can get a good laptop for 150k except you can get a good fairly used one. If you're serious with programming, your laptop should come with at least an intel i3 processor or better, 4g ram or better, 1355x768 screen resolution or better, and good battery life. You can get a regular HDD laptop if you're just starting but if you have the extra bucks you should get an SSD laptop. SSD laptops are 3 times faster than their HDD counterparts but cost almost twice as much
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Chriswazo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Please anyone knows any physical institute where one can pay to learn IT skills like web development etc in Lagos, even if d do lessons online?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chriswazo:
Please anyone knows any physical institute where one can pay to learn IT skills like web development etc in Lagos, even if d do lessons online?
please quote me if you get a better institute in Lagos
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Hotty321(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chriswazo:
I go like to learn front end
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by alangrin55: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2022
it depends on your needs. I started learning JavaScript and C++. I want to build my own app and I found JatApp service to help me with that task. They are pro in software development and can help to reduce development costs and scale the delivery capacity. I think it's ok to use pro help for app development.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BARUNOH: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
I am looking to connect with those that want to transition to web3 or start their developer journey in web3. I am working on a model that helps people learn from real-life projects and opportunities to earn.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by micasmith: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
I’m a C# developer and would recommend you to start with this language. It's not that hard to learn but very highly requested in the projects nowadays.
I’m on freelance since 2010, if you decide to go freelance as well I can recommend you to check opportunities on this platform https://easystaff.io/. They really solved on my problems and made many things easier for me. Now I’m just enjoying my work without any additional burocracy brain pain.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Hotty321(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
micasmith:
I’m a C# developer and would recommend you to start with this language. It's not that hard to learn but very highly requested in the projects nowadays.
I’m on freelance since 2010, if you decide to go freelance as well I can recommend you to check opportunities on this platform https://easystaff.io/. They really solved on my problems and made many things easier for me. Now I’m just enjoying my work without any additional burocracy brain pain.
bro I want to learn too can u be guiding me
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Deedax(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2022
I will always say this to beginners.....The best thing to start with is HTML. It's technically not a programming language but it is the best gateway to the world of programming if you ask me.
Why? Because as humans, we're generally curious and drawn to visual information. We love to SEE the results of what we're doing. This is the case with HTML. You begin to see the code you write have actual meaning as opposed to other languages where you're most definitely going to start out with console stuff (IMO this won't interest a beginner because it just seems too abstract at first). You know, altering variables, writing functions etcetera, all these things can feel a bit too abstract for the average beginner.
So in conclusion, start learning HTML, gradually work up to CSS, and then JavaScript. Now with JavaScript, you begin to see the programming concepts come into play but this time, you're actually doing something you can see with it. From this point, you can venture into any other language depending on what type of programmer you want to be.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Deedax(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2022
All those interested in Neural Networks and Deep Learning
What to you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfuitsCLROg
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Pheo: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello, good morning everyone!

i just started learning java programming? i need someone interested in learning to signify if we can learn together and hold each other accountable, also any veteran java programmer who is interested in assisting me should signify here or send me a mail via oluwatosintabitha@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Kiliwuwu: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Imoleholuuu:
I have a good course, I can give you if you don't mind..
boss I will be happy if you can share it with me also
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by James3212: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
After joining this channel on telegram in less than 5 days my life change for the Gee bois only I had to create a new account make dem no sabi sey I Dey press ��� https:///anonymousisback

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (165) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.