Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? (7007 Views)

Are You Interested In Playing Professional Soccer In Turkey & Other Countries? / Tahiti To Host FIFA World Beach Soccer In September / Sex And Soccer In The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by oaroloye(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
When I try to tell people the truth about what is happening,
they say that they will not listen to me, nor read what I give them,
because they fear I might use Juju to control their minds,
abort their careers, turn them mad, and so on.

Then they go and sit through hours upon hours of this utterly stupid and mindless game,
that does nothing to improve your health- when you are not the one playing it-
it does not improve the intellect, and it is an insult to intelligence.

Those in-the-know call this: "Weapons of Mass-Distraction."

When Africans watch all their stupid sports in general, and SOCCER IN PARTICULAR,
they FORGET that these are a race which have exploited the Third World from Day One!
They have used every form of corrupt practice to rob us of our resources, and destroy our economy.

Let me put this in terms even the feeble-minded should be able to understand.
You live in an area where you have neighbours who are very good at soccer.
These neighbours play in a nearby field, and let you watch for free.

However, while you are watching their children playing soccer, their parents break into your homes,
and remove anything they want. People see them, and write up lists of what was stolen, and even have video proof.
Knowing this, would you ignore it, and go on watching their children's soccer games?

The Christian illustrated tract Publisher, JACK T. CHICK, went out on a limb with a story based on the testimonies
of people who escaped from *Oyinbo* Occultism, namely Lance Collins, John Todd, and others, called SPELLBOUND?

In this 1970s production, he explained that pop musicians are heavily involved in the Occult.
Their best music is based on Ancient Pagan and Occultic Religious music, going back even thousands of years,
whose original purpose was to summon Devils. They modernize it, and made them into hit music beats.

That is bad enough- but there is worse to come!

The master tape was used in an Occultic Ceremony run by the most powerful witches available,
who summon a High Devil (name: "Rege,"wink who makes a deal with them to send one of his Evil Angels
to follow each copy made, and mess with the souls and minds of everyone who hears that music.

Therefore, people who buy and use this music do not do so entirely of their own free will!
The synchronization of their brains is affected, such that their minds belong more and more to Satan.
Christians lose the will to develop themselves in the Knowledge of God and Jesus.
Students lose any ability to innovate Nation-changing Political, Industrial, and Scientific Ideas.

We become slaves to their Mystical Masters, and their evil nation.

It was only recently, reflecting on my three decades of experience after learning about that,
that I realized, feeling an idiot, that I had never even considered that this practice might extend
to every other field, too.

[b]The fascination and obsession with Sports make no sense!

A sign of Spiritual Mind Kontrol is illogical practices.

WHAT do you GAIN from SPORTS? Really?

When you Question your Mind-Controlled actions, you may realize that something was done to you from outside,
not your own thoughts, reasoning and conclusions, driving you to do something crazy, or not do something reasonable.

These people are NOT playing with us! They are literally murdering us by tampering with our Government and Economy.
They have developed technology that can be used to take an existing Virus or Bacterium, and render it immune
from conventional treatments- and people just accept it with equanimity?

They have had technology, since the 1950s, to alter the Weather to suit themselves, or destroy their perceived enemies.
Even our own so-called Scientists don't care about this.

Our electronics industry (we used to be able to create our own Microchips 25 years ago, a mile from where I write this) is dead.
NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Our Economists are at a loss to explain how we have all the resources, and the *Oyinbos* have nothing but paper,
yet they tell us that OUR currency has depreciated, while theirs' stayed strong Treason is obvious, BUT NO ONE QUESTIONS THE "EXPERTS!"
[/b]
CIA Agents and Assets, such as KERMIT ROOSEVELT and JOHN PERKINS, even come out PUBLICLY, to declare how they helped
DESTROY THE THIRD WORLD, by IMMORAL and CRIMINAL means- and NO ONE LISTENS! It "goes away."

All this can easily be explained if there were some MIND KONTROL technique, which short-circuits people from coming to the conclusion
that they are being robbed- and they better DO SOMETHING- NOW!!!

The value of a supposition lies in the number of things which it can explain.

. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

You are REALLY certain that NOTHING is affecting YOUR mind, to addict you uselessly to sendentary sports?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2013
Very soon too, sleeping, breathing and nairaland will be mind control....abeg find job make we hear word..
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2013
I nor kuku dey watch football tongue
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by dopeJemi: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2013

Does anyone Understand a word dis boy just said

5 Likes

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by salam001(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2013
I Hate Soccer,some people think i am stupid when i tell them

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by harlos: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2013
It has nothing to do with me. I'm a football fan
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2013
dopeJemi: .

Does anyone Understand a word dis boy just said

Yes.

Summary is that football is oyinbo man's Juju used to hold Nigeria down. grin
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by omodapson(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2013
What is he saying?
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by goddyjay(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2013
He's a drunkard undecided undecided
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by TeenageMoney(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2013
Summary pls.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Heatblast(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2013
What a load of BS
You better strive to fight coruption in this your country instead of blaming sport and spiritual nonsense

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Iaz93: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2013
Bullshyte!!!
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Olodo1: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2013
This write up is small but gigantic in meaning. Those who have ears let them hear.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Iaz93: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2013
oaroloye: When I try to tell people the truth about what is happening,

Then they go and sit through hours upon hours of this utterly stupid and mindless game,

When Africans watch all their stupid sports in general, and SOCCER IN PARTICULAR,
they FORGET that these are a race which have exploited the Third World from Day One!
They have used every form of corrupt practice to rob us of our resources, and destroy our economy.

However, while you are watching their children playing soccer, their parents break into your homes,
and remove anything they want. People see them, and write up lists of what was stolen, and even have video proof.
Knowing this, would you ignore it, and go on watching their children's soccer games?

The Christian illustrated tract Publisher, JACK T. CHICK, went out on a limb with a story based on the testimonies
of people who escaped from *Oyinbo* Occultism, namely Lance Collins, John Todd, and others, called SPELLBOUND?

In this 1970s production, he explained that pop musicians are heavily involved in the Occult.
Their best music is based on Ancient Pagan and Occultic Religious music, going back even thousands of years,
whose original purpose was to summon Devils. They modernize it, and made them into hit music beats.

The master tape was used in an Occultic Ceremony run by the most powerful witches available,
who summon a High Devil (name: "Rege,"wink who makes a deal with them to send one of his Evil Angels
to follow each copy made, and mess with the souls and minds of everyone who hears that music.

Therefore, people who buy and use this music do not do so entirely of their own free will!
The synchronization of their brains is affected, such that their minds belong more and more to Satan.
Christians lose the will to develop themselves in the Knowledge of God and Jesus.
Students lose any ability to innovate Nation-changing Political, Industrial, and Scientific Ideas.

It was only recently, reflecting on my three decades of experience after learning about that,
that I realized, feeling an idiot, that I had never even considered that this practice might extend

When you Question your Mind-Controlled actions, you may realize that something was done to you from outside,
not your own thoughts, reasoning and conclusions, driving you to do something crazy, or not do something reasonable.

These people are NOT playing with us! They are literally murdering us by tampering with our Government and Economy.
They have developed technology that can be used to take an existing Virus or Bacterium, and render it immune

They have had technology, since the 1950s, to alter the Weather to suit themselves, or destroy their perceived enemies.

Our electronics industry (we used to be able to create our own Microchips 25 years ago, a mile from where I write this) is dead.

Our Economists are at a loss to explain how we have all the resources, and the *Oyinbos* have nothing but paper,
yet they tell us that OUR currency has depreciated, while theirs' stayed strong Treason is obvious, BUT NO ONE QUESTIONS THE "EXPERTS!"
[/b]
CIA Agents and Assets, such as KERMIT ROOSEVELT and JOHN PERKINS, even come out PUBLICLY, to declare how they helped
DESTROY THE THIRD WORLD, by IMMORAL and CRIMINAL means- and NO ONE LISTENS! It "goes away."

All this can easily be explained if there were some MIND KONTROL technique, which short-circuits people from coming to the conclusion

. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

You are REALLY certain that NOTHING is affecting YOUR mind, to addict you uselessly to sendentary sports?
OK!!!
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Olodo1: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2013
Iaz93: Bullshyte!!!

no wonder ur brain is full of shyte.

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Oluwalala(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2013
This is the most prepostrous tread I have read on naira land, its cos of people like him africa has refused to move forward. Most we attribute of failures to spiritual powers or must the western world help us,
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by ImperialMcHael(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2013
Dap07: Very soon too, sleeping, breathing and nairaland will be mind control....abeg find job make we hear word..
Mtchew
Don't you think you're manifesting this so-called mind control?
Even if your mind is yours to control 100% your response is quite illogical considering the fact that the OP did some research and had enough backings to his premises.
Learn first...
Think next...
Then talk later.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by moneyhungry(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2013
u mean am? tell me more...

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by tobechi20(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2013
oaroloye: When I try to tell people the truth about what is happening,

[/b]

. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

, i wil stil watch chelsea match

2 Likes

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2013
Iaz93:
OK!!!

Did you have to quote the entire post again? angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Ihailedthee: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2013
Another conspiracy theory.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2013
as the OP has displayed, STOOOPidity is also a form of devastating Mind Control
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2013
oaroloye: Let me put this in terms even the feeble-minded should be able to understand.

[size=13pt]I don't consider myself feeble-minded. Still, I don't know what OP is talking about.[/size]
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by trigar12(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2013
Stop searching for cheap fame poster, football is a source of joy for people in 9ja. It brings people together. Your post makes no sense, i think you've lost ur mind. Mtcweeeh

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by harlos: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2013
pDude:

Yes.

shey we no dey play am for naija too ni abi na only oyinbo dey play am ,we come dey watch am
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by ramalot(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2013
OP needs help
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by cigaricon(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2013
Oga go sleep ahbeg, foot ball is a pure game and that u don't find it interesting doesn't make it occultic abeg. If u no like sports say it out rather than coming here to spew giberish. Very soon watching NTA news will be a mind control too rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Joeblis(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Dama i've stop watching football its beter i use that 90 min to farm..than watch and get high blood pressure especially when supporting the likes of chelsea, arsnel and them quack club..
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2013
pDude: Yes.

[size=13pt]I will take football oyinbo juju over dead chicken and red palm oil juju any day.[/size]
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by bbporsche: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2013
30th to comment! sad
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by lekkie073(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2013
op, tu parlez rubbish.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco / Emmanuel Emenike Arrested For Match Fixing; Released Now / FIFA Announces Introduction Of Goal-line Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.