Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter (27237 Views)

Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter Shares Lovely Pics / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 01, 2013
some-girl:
Wouldn't bum shorts be even more inappropriate on a teenager or a woman?
I see nothing wrong with an innocent child, with no ulterior motives, wearing what she's wearing.

Thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by stantob(m): 4:50am On Jan 01, 2013
Why on earth will someone start thinking of who and who will not molest that innocent child.I don't see anything wrong with her dressing.Only a crazy being will be thinking of such.The child looks cute.Any one thinking of such should have his brains examined.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by oluwalexxy(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: For a girl her age and to an outdoor event,this dressing is simply inappropriate.
...no point mincing words here!
mehn u guys r daft..debatin on d short she wore? Kai dis lil girl...mehn u quys beta upgrade ur primitive brainz..how is d wearn of bumshort by dis lil girl inapropriate? Sum village ppl eh...na wah!
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by chiswaggs: 6:41am On Jan 01, 2013
if she wears bum shorts @ this age what will she wear when shez 20? See how much of her legs are being exposed. This is INDECENT. For crying out loud we are NOT abroad. And to think that its her mum that bought the short for her is a cause of concern.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2013
some-girl:

I see nothing wrong with an innocent child, with no ulterior motives, wearing what she's wearing.

You have a point. however since we do not want her wearing bum shorts(or something worse) as a teen, why allow/encourage her to wear it now? That's my point.
The simple truth is most young parents today are shirking their responsibilities of inculcating certain values in their children. How do you preach to this child to "dress the way you want to be addressed" when you are already acting in contrary to this important principle??

A time will come when the greatest challenge people will face will be how to raise good children. Wearing bum shorts at this (any)age to an event is improper and I'm quite sorry to say, doesn't portray the kid's parent in glowing light at all. What happened to decent clothes in stores? have they gone extinct? Instead of us to condemn things like this now, we'll rather see nothing wrong in it, then scream to the high heavens and write long epistles when the outcome of our lackadaisical attitude stares us in the face. Our own parents who ensured (sometimes enforced) proper dressing, good manners, kindness e.t.c. right from when we were young knew exactly what they were doing. if we cannot be better parents, at least let's not be worse parents all in the name of giving a kid "freedom" or going for what is "popular" or "trendy".

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by SamConquer(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2013
YOU GUYS SHOULD KEEP SHUT..THAT DRESS IS INDECENCT TO MY LIKING..IMMEDIATELY I SAW THE DRESS.ON HER SEDUCTIVE BODY I WAS TEMPTED...THERE IS NOTHIN LIKE SMALL GIRL FRM THE AGE OF 8 O...SO HER MUM SHOULD MIND WHAT SHE WEAR THAT GIRL..IF SHE DNT WANT HER DAUGHTER TO B A VICTIM OF RAPIST O.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2013
chiswaggs: if she wears bum shorts @ this age what will she wear when shez 20? See how much of her legs are being exposed. This is INDECENT. For crying out loud we are NOT abroad. And to think that its her mum that bought the short for her is a cause of concern.

& to think that some people see nothing wrong in it is an even bigger cause for concern! yet these same people will scream about societal decay and its attendant problems forgetting that the society starts from individual homes.

No matter the level of "exposure" or "civilization", we must NEVER compromise on certain values ESPECIALLY when dealing with children. PROPER dressing is one of them. What is bad is bad. Let's shun the hypocrisy and condemn it if we know we really want the society to improve. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2013
oluwalexxy:
mehn u guys r daft..debatin on d short she wore? Kai dis lil girl...mehn u quys beta upgrade ur primitive brainz..how is d wearn of bumshort by dis lil girl inapropriate? Sum village ppl eh...na wah!
So dressing decently is now being considered primitive & you wonder why the society is getting more corrupt. Do you have kids? She's a li'l girl yes but to paedophiles, she's NOT. Wouldn't you rather protect your kids by having them dress up decently than allow them to start exposing their thighs at such an early age She could have still worn a decent skirt and or at most a pair of jeans pants and she wouldn't have looked any less beautiful!

& FYI, check your history books & watch movies set in old times/ some jungles in olden days Africa and India, the real primitive and barbaric people wore little or no clothes. The civilized people actually covered their bodies with clothes.
So ask yourself again who is actually primitive.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by uyonega(f): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2013
she's a real cutie... i wanna hav a child like her![color=]she's a real cutie... i wanna hav a child like her![/color]she's a real cutie... i wanna hav a child like her!
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by rman: 8:33am On Jan 01, 2013
SamConquer: Did monalisa think this child is to small 4 sum1 to straff.the next tym i se her like dis,she will end up in my bedrum o

Something is seriously wrong with you if the quote above is truly from your heart.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2013
Please o, while we're at it, calculate the girl's age, height, and the appropriate length of shorts she should be wearing. Do not give me general "at her knees" length o. Be specific so this ashi-in-the-making no eff up again. 7.25-inch shorts? 9.82-inches? Make I know na. I have a junior sis myself. Don't want her going out with 8.629-inch shorts when the appropriate length for her age and height is actually 9.01-inches.

These small girls sef. Who do they think they are to be wearing shorts in hot Naija? Next thing you know, she'll wear a bathing suit to the beach. ABOMINATION!

*yawns*
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by masterpiecer(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2013
Find Out!:

So dressing decently is now being considered primitive & you wonder why the society is getting more corrupt. Do you have kids? She's a li'l girl yes but to paedophiles, she's NOT. Wouldn't you rather protect your kids by having them dress up decently than allow them to start exposing their thighs at such an early age She could have still worn a decent skirt and or at most a pair of jeans pants and she wouldn't have looked any less beautiful!

& FYI, check your history books & watch movies set in old times/ some jungles in olden days Africa and India, the real primitive and barbaric people wore little or no clothes. The civilized people actually covered their bodies with clothes.
So ask yourself again who is actually primitive.

EOD
thank you sir
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2013
She is as extraordinary as every other ordinary nigerian child
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by masterpiecer(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88: Please o, while we're at it, calculate the girl's age, height, and the appropriate length of shorts she should be wearing. Do not give me general "at her knees" length o. Be specific so this ashi-in-the-making no eff up again. 7.25-inch shorts? 9.82-inches? Make I know na. I have a junior sis myself. Don't want her going out with 8.629-inch shorts when the appropriate length for her age and height is actually 9.01-inches.

These small girls sef. Who do they think they are to be wearing shorts in hot Naija? Next thing you know, she'll wear a bathing suit to the beach. ABOMINATION!

*yawns*

ogugua88:

Thank you jare.

Ogugua, y u dey contradicting urself,
r u 4 or against?

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by fxskye: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2013
[quote
author=Find Out!]

You have a point. however since we do not want her wearing bum shorts(or
something worse) as a teen, why allow/encourage her to wear it now?
That's my point.
The simple truth is most young parents today are shirking their
responsibilities of inculcating certain values in their children. How do
you preach to this child to "dress the way you want to be addressed"
when you are already acting in contrary to this important principle??

A time will come when the greatest challenge people will face will be
how to raise good children. Wearing bum shorts at this (any)age to an
event is improper and I'm quite sorry to say, doesn't portray the kid's
parent in glowing light at all. What happened to decent clothes in
stores? have they gone extinct? Instead of us to condemn things like
this now, we'll rather see nothing wrong in it, then scream to the high
heavens and write long epistles when the outcome of our lackadaisical
attitude stares us in the face. Our own parents who ensured (sometimes
enforced) proper dressing, good manners, kindness e.t.c. right from when
we were young knew exactly what they were doing. if we cannot be better
parents, at least let's not be worse parents all in the name of giving a
kid "freedom" or going for what is "popular" or "trendy".[/quote]
May God bless 4 dis write up. I pity d little kid while her parent start to basterdize her future all in d name of trendy/fashion.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88: Please o, while we're at it, calculate the girl's age, height, and the appropriate length of shorts she should be wearing. Do not give me general "at her knees" length o. Be specific so this ashi-in-the-making no eff up again. 7.25-inch shorts? 9.82-inches? Make I know na. I have a junior sis myself. Don't want her going out with 8.629-inch shorts when the appropriate length for her age and height is actually 9.01-inches.

*yawns*
Hehehe.. the force sarcasm is strong with this post grin Seriously, you know the bolded is just right for a girl her age. & somehow, i have a feling your parents will not allow your baby sister to dress this way to an event. Infact, I somehow doubt you'll allow your own child to dress the same way. Infact, lemme ask. Ogugua88, You don't consider this dressing indecent right? Would you allow your child to dress this way to an event? smiley

& C'mon, Nigeria is not that hot. The event was probably held in an air-conditioned hall anyways, and I'm fairly certain her mum's car has an air-conditioning system in good working condition. So in actual fact, the poor cute little girl might actually be feeling cold.lol
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2013
masterpiecer:

Ogugua, y u dey contradicting urself,
r u 4 or against?

She's 'fragainst' grin. She was actually being sarcastic with her last post.lol

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2013
Find Out!:
Hehehe.. the force sarcasm is strong with this post grin Seriously, you know the bolded is just right for a girl her age. & somehow, i have a feling your parents will not allow your baby sister to dress this way to an event. Infact, I somehow doubt you'll allow your own child to dress the same way. Infact, lemme ask. Ogugua88, You don't consider this dressing indecent right? Would you allow your child to dress this way to an event? smiley

& C'mon, Nigeria is not that hot. The event was probably held in an air-conditioned hall anyways, and I'm fairly certain her mum's car has an air-conditioning system in good working condition.lol

It's a red carpet event. If it was my daughter, then she wouldn't be wearing denim lol.

I really don't see a problem with the shorts. Would I go out of my way to buy them? No, but if she got them as a gift from family or something, no qualms. Just not at school.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by palugycolina(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2013
come on folks...she is but a small girl..
Whats wrong with d way she is dressed..
Who would wanna fool his or herself with a kid like dis except d person is mad..

Nigeria wich way?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by tpia5: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2013
if people are talking, then she should just be careful, that's all.

in nigeria, there are few laws protecting children, unlike overseas.

so, back home, the parents are the ones who have to be somewhat vigilant around their kids.

abroad too, actually.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by slimyem: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2013
oluwalexxy:
You must be an eediot for quoting me and typing this incomprehensible nonsense.
Go learn to write in proper english!
Arindin!
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Adeks(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2013
some-girl:

The Yorubas have an adage which says "Ati kekere lati i p'eka iroko, t'o ba d'agba tan a d'oko oluware" - Meaning u have 2 cut an iroko tree's branches while it is still young and tender cos when it grows to full maturity, it will be outta control. This ur comment just makes me wonder... Please don't let what u feel today cloud ur sense of what the future holds if this girl continues dressing out like this. She's cute, but too early. PARENTS SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF THEIR CONTRIBUTION TO THE WAVE OF MORAL DECADENCE SWEEPING THROUGH THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Tbase2: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2013
I saw that little girl on an interview with her mom in their house eating a full grown man's food the girl can eat ;-(
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2013
Most of the people on this thread are plain mad, I guess you ret*rds also complain about being inappropriately\indecently dressed when you see babies in nothing but diapers.

How many of those little boys and girls that roam many streets stark n*ked playing have you molested?

I'm sure the sight of those babies drawn on pampers and other types of diapers turn you on as well.

Just how can someone think of molesting that very innocent and fragile looking kid on this thread and blame it on her attire? The girl never even grow bweast sef.

Tufiakwa unu angry

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88:

It's a red carpet event. If it was my daughter, then she wouldn't be wearing denim lol.

I really don't see a problem with the shorts. Would I go out of my way to buy them? No, but if she got them as a gift from family or something, no qualms. Just not at school.

@bolded, then there is indeed a problem with the shorts. *in Darth Vader's voice* Admit it grin

If the kid has to wear those shorts at all, it should be within the four walls of her house & she should be made to understand that its NOT appropriate to wear for outings.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by slimyem: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2013
Find Out!:

& to think that some people see nothing wrong in it is an even bigger cause for concern! yet these same people will scream about societal decay and its attendant problems forgetting that the society starts from individual homes.

No matter the level of "exposure" or "civilization", we must NEVER compromise on certain values ESPECIALLY when dealing with children. PROPER dressing is one of them. What is bad is bad. Let's shun the hypocrisy and condemn it if we know we really want the society to improve. Simple!
Thank you sir...especially for the part in bolded.
Most of the supporters of this act on the thread are actually the front-row advocateurs of morals on the forum but this just learly shows how hypoctitical they are!
I'm loving your arguments!

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2013
freecocoa: Most of the people on this thread are plain mad, I guess you ret*rds also complain about being inappropriately dressed when you see babies in nothing but diapers.

How many of those little boys and girls that roam many streets stark n*ked playing have you molested?

I'm sure the sight of those babies drawn on pampers and other types of diapers turn you on as well.

Just how can someone think of molesting that very innocent and fragile looking kid on this thread and blame it on her attire? The girl never even grow bweast sef.

Tufiakwa unu angry

Ok.
Well, comment poster is Freecocoa therefore me not surprised at comment. Happy New year smiley
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by freecocoa(f): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2013
Find Out!:

Ok.
Well, comment poster is Freecocoa therefore me not surprised at comment. Happy New year smiley
Happy new year to you but the way you people reason shocks me.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Adeks(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2013
freecocoa: Most of the people on this thread are plain mad, I guess you ret*rds also complain about being inappropriately dressed when you see babies in nothing but diapers.

Tufiakwa unu angry
Frown at those who would dare think of molesting the lil girl. I do frown at such comments too, but it still doesn't rule out the fact that the dressing, UNDER SUCH CONDITION, is improper. Do you even know that there is a trend and tendency for growing kids to deviate drastically, FOR THE WORSE, 4rm what their parents consider as proper? So if the mum considers going out to events like this AT THIS AGE as proper, what will happen when it's time for the girl to make her own clothing decisions? I'll leave u to ponder on that... And, finally, stop hurling insults @ people... It diminishes you.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2013
Find Out!:
@bolded, then there is indeed a problem with the shorts. *in Darth Vader's voice* Admit it grin

If the kid has to wear those shorts at all, it should be within the four walls of her house & she should be made to understand that its NOT appropriate to wear for outings.

No, there's nothing wrong with the shorts. I'm just not a fan of shorts period. I don't wear them myself as I'd rather wear skirts and dresses. I'd hope my daughter is into dresses too lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings / Monalisa Chinda & Ibinabo Fiberesima At Rivers @50 Celebration (Photos) / Nina Slams Alex For Mentioning Her Name While Addressing A Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.