Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter (27236 Views)

Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter Shares Lovely Pics / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Pat4lyf: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2013
Cute rubbish
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Pat4lyf: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2013
I jst wan 2 tell monalisa chinda's daugther something u aint cute enough,ur mum bought d most ugliest outfit 4 u,i pray she hear,may God 4give her mum and her.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by masterpiecer(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
freecocoa: Happy new year to you but the way you people reason shocks me.

It shocks u cos we reason in very high voltage grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by chiswaggs: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
palugy colina: come on folks...she is but a small girl..
Whats wrong with d way she is dressed..
Who would wanna fool his or herself with a kid like dis except d person is mad..

Nigeria wich way?
'she is but a small girl' but my bible tells me to 'train up a child in the way that he would go and when he/ she is old, he/ she WILL NOT depart from it'. People that are wearing bumshorts today DID NOT start today. These things are values that must be inculcated into our children. What happend to those fine skirts our little girls used to wear? What happened to cinderella? What happened to even nice trousers or beautiful gowns? Must it be a bum short?
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by roydee: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Wat is it?
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pat4lyf: I jst wan 2 tell monalisa chinda's daugther something u aint cute enough,ur mum bought d most ugliest outfit 4 u,i pray she hear,may God 4give her mum and her.
in every ten people,there must always be a hater,no matter what.even if she is wearing an overall hijab,you will still display your hatred.smh
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pat4lyf: Cute rubbish
stop hating on others kids,if you dont have yours,you will have someday and if you have,be mindful of what you say.karma's a b1tch

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pain: Human beings are just plain wicked. What is wrong with a bum short on a little innocent kid? Just what? Except for your depraved mind?
exactly what i've been trying to say since.to even think of defiling a kid is plain disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
kulyie: is this one nude dressing shocked she is just dressing her age,she's looking smart,innocent yet chic.at least little girls her age outside nigeria dress like this.i dont see anything wrong in her dressing for her age except you have issues with lust or perversion cheesy

I'll prefer if she was nàked. I don't see anything wrong with a girl of her age being naked except you have a perverted mind.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88:

Bad/good is as subjective as beauty. Calling a small girl's pair of shorts bad is nothing more than an opinion of yours lol. Her mother saw her or may have dressed her daughter herself. Obviously she has no problem with it. So, who am I to judge?

In my own personal opinion, her mother made a very big mistake by putting clothes on her 8 year old daughter. I believe eight year olds don't have any business with putting on clothes. They should be nude all the time.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
J12:

I'll prefer if she was nàked. I don't see anything wrong with a girl of her age being naked except you have a perverted mind.
the little girl is being trendy and fashionable.her mom is always looking trendy,so what do you expect
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
oluwalexxy:
mehn u guys r daft..debatin on d short she wore? Kai dis lil girl...mehn u quys beta upgrade ur primitive brainz..how is d wearn of bumshort by dis lil girl inapropriate? Sum village ppl eh...na wah!
honestly shocked very crude men,taaa
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by somegirl1: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
I'm forced to withdraw my earlier comment about nothing being wrong with the little girl's dressing, only because many comments here have made me realize that there are much more sick people than I thought.
That the word "molest" would feature in the same sentence as "child" is very worrying.

Anyone who would molest a child would do so regardless of what he/ she wears. What about children (boys and girls) who play na.ked on the streets, are they asking to be molested too? smh at primitive thinking.

Let's focus on teaching our children general courteous behavior, honesty, integrity, contentment, self sufficiency etc. qualities many Nigerians now lack, instead of picking on trivial issues.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
kulyie: the little girl is being trendy and fashionable.her mom is always looking trendy,so what do you expect

There's a thin line between being fashionable and dressing inappropriately. Na everything her mama do wey she follow do?
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
J12:

There's a thin line between being fashionable and dressing inappropriately. Na everything her mama do wey she follow do?
yes
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by tpia5: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
kulyie: i dont understand,can you explain,expantiate or enlighten me? Thank you

Shorts are commonly worn in the west, US to be specific.

Its normal dressing there and nobody raises eyebrows at it.

However, wearing the same thing in nigeria, could have consequences which arent favourable to the people involved.

Because nigeria is not the west, the culture is different and so are perceptions.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

Shorts are commonly worn in the west, US to be specific.

Its normal dressing there and nobody raises eyebrows at it.

However, wearing the same thing in nigeria, could have consequences which arent favourable to the people involved.

Because nigeria is not the west, the culture is different and so are perceptions.

Your majesty, you are wise!
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by tpia5: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
Did i ask for your comment?
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by sweetangel1: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
She is very pretty lik her mum but ..... Frm Angel
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:
Did i ask for your comment?

Yes, your majesty
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by vm26: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2013
i agree with this.anyone complaining about this short has a serious problem.why would someone even think abt sexuality matters as the first thot after a glance on this baby'S pic.geeez guys
some-girl:

Wouldn't bum shorts be even more inappropriate on a teenager or a woman?
I see nothing wrong with an innocent child, with no ulterior motives, wearing what she's wearing.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by awesomeness(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Find Out!:

hehehehe..I'm not a sir o. I'm fairly certain you are older than I am.lol. New generation parents really have a lot of work to do & sadly, they (few years time, we) don't seem to realise this. Rather, a good number of them are getting all laid back in the name of being ''progressive'' or ''liberal'' or whatever. Our age old value system in Africa is a thing we must hold dear. I'm proud when I see well educated and exposed parents who still train their kids properly & refuse to tolerate some forms of rubbish from them, yet without necessarily being too strict or harsh. Even on NL, with the kind of comments some people post, its not too hard to figure out the kind of upbringing they had & the kind of parents they'll become. My parents, especially my dad are strict (probably more strict than I'll be) but now I'm beginning to see with my own eyes what has become of some of those kids (cousins and friends) whose parents decided to adopt the liberal, laid back ''do what you like'' ''s/he's still young'' approach in raising them. & I know which one to go for if I wish to have peace of mind in my old age & not blame myself for having contributed to societal and moral decadence.

Well said. Its as though we were brought up by same parents. Train up a child in the way the he/she should go (grow) and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by awesomeness(f): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Find Out!:

hehehehe..I'm not a sir o. I'm fairly certain you are older than I am.lol. New generation parents really have a lot of work to do & sadly, they (few years time, we) don't seem to realise this. Rather, a good number of them are getting all laid back in the name of being ''progressive'' or ''liberal'' or whatever. Our age old value system in Africa is a thing we must hold dear. I'm proud when I see well educated and exposed parents who still train their kids properly & refuse to tolerate some forms of rubbish from them, yet without necessarily being too strict or harsh. Even on NL, with the kind of comments some people post, its not too hard to figure out the kind of upbringing they had & the kind of parents they'll become. My parents, especially my dad are strict (probably more strict than I'll be) but now I'm beginning to see with my own eyes what has become of some of those kids (cousins and friends) whose parents decided to adopt the liberal, laid back ''do what you like'' ''s/he's still young'' approach in raising them. & I know which one to go for if I wish to have peace of mind in my old age & not blame myself for having contributed to societal and moral decadence.

Well said. Its as though we were brought up by same parents. Train up a child in the way that he/she should go (grow) and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by awesomeness(f): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
kulyie: you remind me of a neighbourhood child that used to live in our former area.this little girl of 9 years old used to dress like all this deeper life,her mom bought loads of weired huge long skirts for her and big blouses.the girl had no piercing on her ear.ten years later i bumped on her in a saloon,i didnt even recognize her,she recognized me and she said aunty shewa cant you remember me again,i said no,could you remind me she said the daughter of mummy ezekiel who lived in so so street,i was like,what! I was so shocked.she was already 19 when i saw her,the girl was looking completely different.different from the usual annoying dull and unappealing dresses she used to wear.this girl was in a jeans pant and a top,pierced ear and pierced nose,i asked her where she is,she said she just got admitted into the university.i said what of your mom,isnt she complaining about your dressing and she said she has delivered herself from her mom,afterall i am no longer a baby,i just laughed inside of me.bottomline,by the time you are encaging your child,forcing her to dress like one mary amaka,by the time she sees small freedom,she will go haywire,but when you allow a child to make her decisions,but guiding her and explaining this is why you should wear this,this is why you should buy this cloth,even if she is no longer around you,she will be herself.i have seen this happen over and over again.this is just one case in ten cases
Lol. I understand ur story, infact I have similar story but the truth remains that whilst you are @ preventing this kind of occurence, u shouldn't go d extreme at introducing these innocent minds to indecent dressing 'cos the truth is, they know exactly what they are doing and how u r bringing them up whether right or wrong. At her age, wearing jean pants is very much ok, she's not revealing and u r not dressing her in an epic way. I knew a girl, when she was 3yrs old, she was already choosing what to wear. Don't even think of wearing long skirts or trouser for her, she wouldn't take that from u. Its either a mini-skirt or bump-shorts. She should be about 10yrs now. You see, no small kid anymore. Children of these days are wiser (Jet age). As parents, the need for us to be careful as to the morals we instill in these children, do our best, pray for them and leave the rest for God to take control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings / Mercy Aigbe's Son, Juwon Set For Emirates Children's Day Party / Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.