Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter (27235 Views)

Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter Shares Lovely Pics / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2013
palugy colina: come on folks...she is but a small girl..
Whats wrong with d way she is dressed..
Who would wanna fool his or herself with a kid like dis except d person is mad..

Nigeria wich way?

There are lots of 'mad' people in Nigeria. I assume you haven't been listening to the News. Have you?
Hope you read Tpia's comment below yours.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by tpia5: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: Thank you sir...especially for the part in bolded.
Most of the supporters of this act on the thread are actually the front-row advocateurs of morals on the forum but this just learly shows how hypoctitical they are!
I'm loving your arguments!

learn to post your opinion without throwing jabs at others or taking everything personal.

you have too much bitterness within you, it comes out everytime you type.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2013
Adeks: Frown at those who would dare think of molesting the lil girl. I do frown at such comments too, but it still doesn't rule out the fact that the dressing, UNDER SUCH CONDITION, is improper. Do you even know that there is a trend and tendency for growing kids to deviate drastically, FOR THE WORSE, 4rm what their parents consider as proper? So if the mum considers going out to events like this AT THIS AGE as proper, what will happen when it's time for the girl to make her own clothing decisions? I'll leave u to ponder on that... And, finally, stop hurling insults @ people... It diminishes you.
Firstly there's nothing to ponder about what you wrote above.

Secondly much worse insults need to be hurled at people who think this kind of dressing on an innocent kid will lead to her getting molested so I don't regret insulting them.

Now I don't know what angle you are looking at it from but I want to tell you that, that little girl being in bum shorts now will not determine how her life will turn out tomorrow, all this talk shey na because onyibo even bring clothe to us abi?

That time wey people dey wear only small piece of animal skin, shey everybody then na r*pist e kwa?

I don't have time for plenty talk abeg.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2013
uyonega: she's a real cutie... i wanna hav a child like her!
You'll need my spérm for that.

@OP
she doesn't look like her mom to me. But she's a cute baby
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by hunkydory(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2013
kulyie: She's indeed very cute.such a pretty little girl.i just hope her mother protects her from pae,,dophiles who will be having erection for a child in bum shorts
Wetin carry your mind go there? grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Pain(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2013
Human beings are just plain wicked. What is wrong with a bum short on a little innocent kid? Just what? Except for your depraved mind?

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: Thank you sir...especially for the part in bolded.
Most of the supporters of this act on the thread are actually the front-row advocateurs of morals on the forum but this just learly shows how hypoctitical they are!
I'm loving your arguments!

hehehehe..I'm not a sir o. I'm fairly certain you are older than I am.lol. New generation parents really have a lot of work to do & sadly, they (few years time, we) don't seem to realise this. Rather, a good number of them are getting all laid back in the name of being ''progressive'' or ''liberal'' or whatever. Our age old value system in Africa is a thing we must hold dear. I'm proud when I see well educated and exposed parents who still train their kids properly & refuse to tolerate some forms of rubbish from them, yet without necessarily being too strict or harsh. Even on NL, with the kind of comments some people post, its not too hard to figure out the kind of upbringing they had & the kind of parents they'll become. My parents, especially my dad are strict (probably more strict than I'll be) but now I'm beginning to see with my own eyes what has become of some of those kids (cousins and friends) whose parents decided to adopt the liberal, laid back ''do what you like'' ''s/he's still young'' approach in raising them. & I know which one to go for if I wish to have peace of mind in my old age & not blame myself for having contributed to societal and moral decadence.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by slimyem: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2013
To most of the supporters of this act,dressing up their kid all beautiful and sexy overrides instilling and nurturing her with standard values that'd shape her into becoming a decent and responsible person in the society!
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2013
How old is she anyway?
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: To most of the supporters of this act,dressing up their kid all beautiful and sexy overrides instilling and nurturing her with standard values that'd shape her into becoming a decent and responsible person in the society!

Covering her doesn't guarantee she'll be decent or responsible either.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Adeks(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2013
freecocoa: I'll be back to address this post properly, make I finish frying my stew first.

Brb.
lol grin grin I hope the stew will be enough for us both o! Should i put on knickers or tie a wrapper around my waist? Lol. Come and address d issue, but the truth has to be said. *waiting*
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88:

But at least it's an effort.
Studying doesn't mean you'll pass exams. Afterall, some study hard and still fail. But would you rather not study or encourage a friend or fam not to study & go ahead to sit for an exam simply relying on little or no residual knowledge? No.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Adeks(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88:

Yes, but you would have done your part as a good parent in inculcating some basic values into YOUR CHILD by so doing.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Find Out!:
But at least it's an effort.
Studying doesn't mean you'll pass exams. Afterall, some study hard and still fail. But would you rather not study or encourage a friend or fam not to study & go ahead to sit for an exam simply relying on little or no residual knowledge? No.

Some people study and fail. Some people don't study and succeed, comme moi! Lol.

Some people cover up when young and are "sinners" when they grow. Some are exposed when their young and grow up using their minds to get far rather than their bodies. C'ést la vie.

I've made my fair share of good and bad decisions. It wasn't because of how I was dressed at the time or when I was younger. It was because I lacked the experience and knowledge required to avoid certain situations. All we are seeing is a pair of shorts. None of us know how her mother raises her, what her mother tells her, etc. Her mother saw her before she left the house, and, from what I've seen, Monalisa Chinda is responsible. It's not our problem.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88:

So because there are no guarantees she should turn her daughter to a nudist?

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by slimyem: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

learn to post your opinion without throwing jabs at others or taking everything personal.

you have too much bitterness within you, it comes out everytime you type.
where is the jab i threw in the comment you quoted?
How did the comment sound like i was drawing away from personal opinion?
Madam,you are the one seeing what isn't there and with loads of bitterness in you not me!
Everyone on the forum is aware of how much of that you have.
State your opinions and leave out my posts please!
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by slimyem: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88:

It doesn't but encouraging this kind of dressing at this age doesn't help her either.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2013
^^ Then cover your child lol.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88:

Some people study and fail. Some people don't study and succeed, comme moi! Lol.

Some people cover up when young and are "sinners" when they grow. Some are exposed when their young and grow up using their minds to get far rather than their bodies. C'ést la vie.

I've made my fair share of good and bad decisions. It wasn't because of how I was dressed at the time or when I was younger. It was because I lacked the experience and knowledge required to avoid certain situations. All we are seeing is a pair of shorts. None of us know how her mother raises her, what her mother tells her, etc. Her mother saw her before she left the house, and, from what I've seen, Monalisa Chinda is responsible. It's not our problem.

*Throws hands up in the air in despair*

Ogugua eh, to every rule, there'll always be exceptions. But the rules just have to be in place.

Yes, we do not know how well Monalisa Chinda trains her daughter, but what we see here is a young girl of maybe 8 or 9 wearing bum shorts to an event. It is not proper! That's it! & you know it. Yes you do, you do you do smiley

I say something sometimes when i'm faced with issues like this & enaging intelligent people in discussions. I'll repeat it here put simply:

You can give a thousand reasons to justify a bad decision/action but that will NEVER make it right. & you may have just one reason to justify a good decision/action, but that will NEVER make it wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2013
lucenzo: you talk like one.
i dont have a tail in between my legs,duhhh!
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by back2sender: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2013
Dis is hw dey start d runs trade early in life. Is dis decent dressing»like moda like dauter.just imagine wat kind of clotyhes she will be puttin on in 10yrs time. Iam nt surprised pple wil come on nairaland n say she is cute»where is d morals
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2013
hunkydory:
Wetin carry your mind go there? grin
is it not evident that there are paedophiles all around nigeria,or do you think i'll pretend they dont exist.at least look around this thread,you will see some paedophiles lusting after a girl that shouldn't be more than 5-7 years cheesy
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2013
J12:

So because there are no guarantees she should turn her daughter to a nudist?
is this one nude dressing shocked she is just dressing her age,she's looking smart,innocent yet chic.at least little girls her age outside nigeria dress like this.i dont see anything wrong in her dressing for her age except you have issues with lust or perversion cheesy
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Adeks(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2013
kulyie: i dont have a tail in between my legs,duhhh!
When did men's "thing" become "a tail in between the legs"? oh baby mind yaself o! this is new year. lol grin grin grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by tpia5: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2013
is this one Unclad dressing she is just dressing her age,she's looking smart,innocent yet chic.at least little girls her age outside nigeria dress like this.i dont see anything wrong in her dressing for her age

inside nigeria, there are no laws, so best to be careful.

outside nigeria, it wouldnt be too much of an issue, usually [there are always exceptions, no matter what].
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2013
back2sender: Dis is hw dey start d runs trade early in life. Is dis decent dressing»like moda like dauter.just imagine wat kind of clotyhes she will be puttin on in 10yrs time. Iam nt surprised pple wil come on nairaland n say she is cute»where is d morals
you remind me of a neighbourhood child that used to live in our former area.this little girl of 9 years old used to dress like all this deeper life,her mom bought loads of weired huge long skirts for her and big blouses.the girl had no piercing on her ear.ten years later i bumped on her in a saloon,i didnt even recognize her,she recognized me and she said aunty shewa cant you remember me again,i said no,could you remind me she said the daughter of mummy ezekiel who lived in so so street,i was like,what! I was so shocked.she was already 19 when i saw her,the girl was looking completely different.different from the usual annoying dull and unappealing dresses she used to wear.this girl was in a jeans pant and a top,pierced ear and pierced nose,i asked her where she is,she said she just got admitted into the university.i said what of your mom,isnt she complaining about your dressing and she said she has delivered herself from her mom,afterall i am no longer a baby,i just laughed inside of me.bottomline,by the time you are encaging your child,forcing her to dress like one mary amaka,by the time she sees small freedom,she will go haywire,but when you allow a child to make her decisions,but guiding her and explaining this is why you should wear this,this is why you should buy this cloth,even if she is no longer around you,she will be herself.i have seen this happen over and over again.this is just one case in ten cases
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by oobim(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2013
SamConquer: Did monalisa think this child is to small 4 sum1 to straff.the next tym i se her like dis,she will end up in my bedrum o
Shameless beast!I feel lik cursin ur unborn daughters,bt let me spare d innocent souls.How can anybody look at ds pic or even a lil girl's naked body n hav an urge?Wot is it wt some of us n s.ex?I jus dnt get it.There is mre to life,people,there is realy mre to life

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2013
Adeks: When did men's "thing" become "a tail in between the legs"? oh baby mind yaself o! this is new year. lol grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy my bad cheesy sorry dear,i did not know what terminology to use for it,because if i write the name,nairaland will change it to joystick and i hate that name,cheesy
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

inside nigeria, there are no laws, so best to be careful.

outside nigeria, it wouldnt be too much of an issue, usually [there are always exceptions, no matter what].
i dont understand,can you explain,expantiate or enlighten me? Thank you
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2013
Find Out!:
*Throws hands up in the air in despair*

Ogugua eh, to every rule, there'll always be exceptions. But the rules just have to be in place.

Yes, we do not know how well Monalisa Chinda trains her daughter, but what we see here is a young girl of maybe 8 or 9 wearing bum shorts to an event. It is not proper! That's it! & you know it. Yes you do, you do you do smiley

I say something sometimes when i'm faced with issues like this & enaging intelligent people in discussions. I'll repeat it here put simply:

You can give a thousand reasons to justify a bad decision/action but that will NEVER make it right. & you may have just one reason to justify a good decision/action, but that will NEVER make it wrong.

Bad/good is as subjective as beauty. Calling a small girl's pair of shorts bad is nothing more than an opinion of yours lol. Her mother saw her or may have dressed her daughter herself. Obviously she has no problem with it. So, who am I to judge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures / 15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings / Mercy Aigbe's Son, Juwon Set For Emirates Children's Day Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.