Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) (1806 Views)

If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] / Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
In colombia which is strictly roman catholic(chrstian), since the church prohibits women, the men have taken to bleeping donkeys. watch the video:

https://www.nairaland.com/1147420/beastiality-bleeping-donkeys-unique-cultural
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by ijawkid(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lol........
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by tobechi20(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Manmustwac lockd my thread for openin a similar thread on atheist view on bestality
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 01, 2013
^^^
He re-opened it, go check.
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by manmustwac(m): 3:17am On Jan 01, 2013
tobechi20: Manmustwac lockd my thread for openin a similar thread on atheist view on bestality
I reopened it & besides my username is manmustwack not manmustwac
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2013
manmustwac: I reopened it & besides my username is manmustwack not manmustwac

Lmao, its either you've been having too much of obadiah's weed or I need glasses.

4 Likes

Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by Fulaman198(m): 4:22am On Jan 01, 2013
inurmind:

Lmao, its either you've been having too much of obadiah's weed or I need glasses.

Are you Nigerian? In Pidgin language manmustwack means man must eat.
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by manmustwac(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2013
inurmind:

what makes you say that?
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2013
manmustwac: what makes you say that?

Your signature and the meaning of your name is "man must wack", but your username is "manmustwac". Just like how the meaning of mine is "in your mind" though my username is "inurmind".
Get it?

1 Like

Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by tobechi20(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2013
inurmind: ^^^
.,clapp for him, give him a standing ovation

its either he is an indecisive moderator who dont know when to lock or thread or ban a user or hide a post

or becoming like GOODLUCK JONATHAN who removes fuel subsidy only to put it back after several appeal
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by tobechi20(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2013
inurmind: ^^^
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by seyibrown(f): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
In colombia which is strictly roman catholic(chrstian), since the church prohibits women, the men have taken to bleeping donkeys. watch the video:

https://www.nairaland.com/1147420/beastiality-bleeping-donkeys-unique-cultural

Where in the Bible is it commanded to bleep donkeys? Where in the Bible is such act encouraged? You are an intelligent human being and should not make false assertions as the above. The below are some verses on what the Bible says on Bestiality:

[size=16pt]Leviticus 18:23 - New International Version [/size](NIV)
23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

Leviticus 18:23 - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+18%3A23&version=NIV

and

[size=16pt]1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - New International Version [/size](NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians%206:9%20-%2010&version=NIV

Bestiality is se;xu+al immorality. Christ does not command or condone it at all!
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
tobechi20: .,clapp for him, give him a standing ovation

its either he is an indecisive moderator who dont know when to lock or thread or ban a user or hide a post

or becoming like GOODLUCK JONATHAN who removes fuel subsidy only to put it back after several appeal

Lol, you know you are a funny one. If not that advocate and I, who are his fellow atheists and who without a good conscience would have defended him, protested and defended you, you would definitely not have the liver to be doing all these.

Stop being a spoilt baby and let it go. Even your god says forgive and forget. Besides, he re-opened the thread when he realised nairalanders were complaining, just like any other responsible official would have.

Mehn, you guys can really discourage someone from taking sides with you o.
If I had known you will be so immature over it I would just have kept quiet.
Re: Christianity Encourages Bestiality (bleeping Animals) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
seyibrown:

and

[size=16pt]1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - New International Version [/size](NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians%206:9%20-%2010&version=NIV

Bestiality is se;xu+al immorality. Christ does not command or condone it at all!

this verse doesnt say Antyhing about bestiality! and almost all (95%) xtans drink and we are all idolators, so this verse is a LIE.

and what i meant is that christianity says something but means something else.

the attitude of the roman catholic church is what caused all this bestiality among the entire north colombian population.

so basically christianity is a religion that talks sweet but whos real intentions are bitter and ugly.

(1) (Reply)

Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? / Why It Is Right To Conclude That 'michael' Is A Name For Christ In Heaven. / Islam And Igbos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.