Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered (21949 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Parnassuss(m): 3:33am On Jan 01, 2013
If the police could do this even 60 percent of the time we would an 3nd to kidnapping in general. Nigerians are not die hards and love easy scores. Anyway I hope they catch those bastarss who murdered the American resident in Nsukka. I hope those fools run and are gunned down like the fucken flies they are

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Fantacy1(m): 4:41am On Jan 01, 2013
Kudos 2 NPF but proper investigation plz
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by murtalaa(m): 5:08am On Jan 01, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 01, 2013
Among the suspects was a retired police officer. Unfathomable.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by santakris(m): 6:05am On Jan 01, 2013
Any picture?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by confusion247(m): 6:17am On Jan 01, 2013
Please moderator we won't accept hidden posts this year or.......
Please let my people be. I think there is freedom of expression?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by jamil2(m): 6:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Hmn If this thread happen to be in the Islam section then Mac would have answer plenty Names and all sorts of insult for hidden posts but as you can see here only few people have complained and no action has been put in place.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:32am On Jan 01, 2013
these boys should better stop this business, it is no longer working out as planned
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 01, 2013
lmao @ the hidden posts grin
I can just imagine wink
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by true2god: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2013
Kudos to the moderator for sanitizing Nairaland dis 2013. No room for e-tribal war, e-hatred, and e-stupidity. If pple dnt have any reasonable contribution to make, their post should be hidden. Im sure most pple whose post went thru might hav had some of their post hidden for bad post or comment.

Nairaland should not be a breedind site for ethnic war. Dat my humble opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by ubong560(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2013
One thing i dislike abt dis forum is lack of opened and free opportunity for one's expression. Even national assembly has entitled us for freedom of expression and how then will seun and his mod. put us in cage against our expression. One thing for sure is dat, there is likely somtin to learn or note abt in every post. We shld be allowed to express ourselves even wit ethnicity war after all this 2013.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2013
so if the ransom is recovered , do the sylvanuses get their 8 milla back?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by SURYSuri(f): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2013
jamil!:
Hmn If this thread happen to be in the Islam section then Mac would have answer plenty Names and all sorts of insult for hidden posts but as you can see here only few people have complained and no action has been put in place.
they are hypocrite now, they rush to defend their tribe but will find offence where a muslim defend his religion.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by chunny01(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2013
Y was d owner of d car not reviewed, am smelling some foul play der o
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Hardfact: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2013
What more can we do than to commend the police when they deliver. Pray they get on top of their game . . .

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by 5much(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2013
december hussle backfires, quite unfortunate.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by halfcurrent(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2013
true2god: Kudos to the moderator for sanitizing Nairaland dis 2013. No room for e-tribal war, e-hatred, and e-stupidity. If pple dnt have any reasonable contribution to make, their post should be hidden. Im sure most pple whose post went thru might hav had some of their post hidden for bad post or comment.

Supported....tribal comments and e-ethnic wars should be totally discouraged from nairaland in 2013. We should see ourselves as one nigeria, and issues should be seen and addressed as such.

Moderator, many thanks for enforcing that.... Happy new year to all nairaland ears

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by naijacloud: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2013
Wats with all dis hidden posts?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by kingblosky: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2013
Akoba adaba Olohun maja ri. Have you ever been picked up by the police on the road for doing nothing ?. This is the case here and CP Bolanta has taken his nonsense from Oyo to IMO . The police raided the village and picked up people at will and now they are been paraded so that people will think they are working . Chijioke , I know very well and he has stayed with me and can't hurt a fly. He is 20, an American citizen who went home for Xmas. We're on the case and all the police are requesting for is money money money =N=250,000 to bail them for what. Police is not your friend O..

Greedy Bastards.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by GeorgeD1(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2013
hmmmmm! this is certainly a new twist to this ugly tale.

is this how the nigeria police is going to fight crime in 2013?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by SKYQUEST(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2013
If the real kidnappers are the one arrested and parraded, may i say a big thumb up for Nigerian police. Who ever says nothing is working in Nigeria!
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Tinyemeka(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2013
But I'm just curious. First it was Okonjo Iweala's mother, then Nkiru Sylvanus. Ok, even Mikel Obi's father and several others I can't immediately recall. In all these cases, the kidnappers get caught.

Does it mean that if the kidnap victims are popular figures, there is a very high possibility of the culprits being caught? Hmm...
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Tinyemeka(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2013
confusion247: Please moderator we won't accept hidden posts this year or.......
Please let my people be. I think there is freedom of expression?

I see your username is 'confusion always'. What could be more apt?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Tinyemeka(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88: Among the suspects was a retired police officer. Unfathomable.

LOL. Ogugua, do make an effort to visit a Nigerian police station one day and observe the conduct of SOME (not all) of the officers there.

Believe me, if not for the uniforms they wear, some of them are just a hair's breadth from being fully on the other side of the law.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by brownlord: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2013
I just pitty the innocent pple tht are paraded as suspect, if our policing system r equipped and highly intelligent enuf, hw come this pple r not apprehended on their way from the place of incident to hidden place, imagine someone kidnapped in warri, would be freed in another town or state, hw did they get there, did they fly or vanish, what happen to security system to check our road? After some dayz, some innocent people are arrested after ransom paid, why r they not arrested before the ransom is paid, anyone who believes nigeria police each time they say, they've captured the perpetuator of any crime can as well believe hillary clinton is my elder sister, the same system that produce the murderers of olayitan second to edo state govt, while sss provided theirs, tell me how can sss produce the murderers and police produce another set different from what the sss provided, nigeria is sick we all live by the grace of God, cos we are all walking corps in this country
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2013
I reckon the police can't parade innocent people in this case. After all, Nkiru and her 'co-kidnapee' should be able to recognise the people that kidnapped them (who they stayed with for five days), or at least their voices or body odour (i.e. for those that forced themselves into close 'proximity' with Nkiru).

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by dammytosh: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2013
Cheap and Useless ACN like propaganda from Nigeria Police Force.

It is only in Nigeria that we pay ransom to free victims and announce weeks after that the suspects have been arrested.

To discourage others i guess. Arrest ko, distress ni.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Arsenate(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2013
true2god: Kudos to the moderator for sanitizing Nairaland dis 2013. No room for e-tribal war, e-hatred, and e-stupidity. If pple dnt have any reasonable contribution to make, their post should be hidden. Im sure most pple whose post went thru might hav had some of their post hidden for bad post or comment.

o shut up u hypocrite. The likes of u are always at the fore front of insulting the entire north or islam for the crime of a few (BH).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) / Nigeria’s Police Chiefs From Edet To Arase - History About The Police Force / APC Crisis: Buhari Steps In, Raises Three-man Liaison Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.