Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered (21956 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by ceejayluv(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2013
ubong560: One thing i dislike abt dis forum is lack of opened and free opportunity for one's expression. Even national assembly has entitled us for freedom of expression and how then will seun and his mod. put us in cage against our expression. One thing for sure is dat, there is likely somtin to learn or note abt in every post. We shld be allowed to express ourselves even wit ethnicity war after all this 2013.

Alright, it's like you enjoy ethnic bashing, right?... There are other blogs/ online forums you can go flex your bigoted muscles in...
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Giftedhands2(f): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
This is gud news
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by uzoexcel(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
use ur head...do u think the mod was hiding postz for fun...u should know that it should be for a reason...freedom of expression comes with a responsibility whick most people fail to acknowledge...and i think the mod is doing a good job as per preventing racists/tribalists/religious bigots from hijacking this thread...hope this will give them a sense of remorse
ubong560: One thing i dislike abt dis forum is lack of opened and free opportunity for one's expression. Even national assembly has entitled us for freedom of expression and how then will seun and his mod. put us in cage against our expression. One thing for sure is dat, there is likely somtin to learn or note abt in every post. We shld be allowed to express ourselves even wit ethnicity war after all this 2013.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Standing5(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
With the number of hidden posts here the mods might as well close the thread.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by adaoshi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
No praise for the police?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by MegaMan2020: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Loool @ all the hidden posts. I wonder if a certain sensitive moderator saw the Igbo names in the article and decided to defend his tribe. So much for free speech. If one is sensisitve he shouldn't be a moderator on Nairaland.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Turbocharged: 7:07am On Jan 02, 2013

Ur points are noted, but the solution to ur headache is for u to create ur own website and enjoy the freedom of stupidity there.
My 2kobo sha.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Oliveglory: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
alj harem:

Money speaks
bullshit works
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Uwakuwak(f): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
2going.com:
Hope they've been killed...
why would they be killed when they didn't kill anybody,;> ;>
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Uwakuwak(f): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
adaoshi: No praise for the police?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Blazay(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
[size=20pt]Okoro Basil, Stella Opara (female), Festus Olegeme and Chijioke Chima.
[/size]

Hmmmmph! wink
I think one ban per week is enough. grin
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
Who is killing this post with all these inexcusable hiding of comments?

If you want ..shut down the damn post ! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. / Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.