Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,793 members, 6,336,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 11:39 AM

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic - Education (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic (397306 Views)

Mathematics Clinic / 2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. / Lead City University Clinic Welcomes First Ever Baby Since 10 Years Of Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by donPhill(m): 9:15pm On May 21
sundaylinus:
I need a help fellows, the attached image is a sample of my data to be analyse. I tried worked on weighted mean score which the score is outside right of the table, please help me check if i am on point. And what other statistical analysis could sweet this kind of data?
try Anova or chisquare analysis
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by sundaylinus: 11:58pm On May 21
donPhill:
try Anova or chisquare analysis
please put me through am not good in statistics
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by osayi90: 12:06am On May 22
OlympiadTutor:

Please why are you asking.

Just curious. If you are interested in Pure Mathematics, I strongly recommend that you start to look for a scholarship overseas or try AIMS (African Institute of Mathematical Sciences). I am not sure Uniben is strong in Pure Mathematics (well except for Alufohai, but I guess he is retired now).
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by sundaylinus: 2:59pm On May 23
sundaylinus:
I need a help fellows, the attached image is a sample of my data to be analyse. I tried worked on weighted mean score which the score is outside right of the table, please help me check if i am on point. And what other statistical analysis could sweet this kind of data?

please help me gurus in the forum, I can even pay for this.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by IQvectors: 10:11pm On May 24
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME WITH THIS . 1,A vehicle makes a journey that forms a triangular shape such that the distance CD=40km, AD=50km, angle ACD=115degrees and angle D=25degrees. FIND THE THIRD SIDE OF THE TRIANGULAR SHAPE.

2.GIven that COS B =squareroot2 times B + Xsquared diveded by 4X, FIND THE POSSIBLE VALUES OF X if B=45.

IF (SIN B)squared = 1 + COS B, zerodegrees less than or equal to B less than or equal to 90degrees.

Sorry for the typing irregularities i used a small phone to type this.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Umartins1(m): 3:40pm On May 25
IQvectors:
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME WITH THIS . 1,A vehicle makes a journey that forms a triangular shape such that the distance CD=40km, AD=50km, angle ACD=115degrees and angle D=25degrees. FIND THE THIRD SIDE OF THE TRIANGULAR SHAPE.

2.GIven that COS B =squareroot2 times B + Xsquared diveded by 4X, FIND THE POSSIBLE VALUES OF X if B=45.

IF (SIN B)squared = 1 + COS B, zerodegrees less than or equal to B less than or equal to 90degrees.

Sorry for the typing irregularities i am used a small phone to type this.
Take pictures
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Nature130: 8:25am On Jun 05
Good morning
Please gurus in the house help me with this

@
Umartins1
OlympiadTutor
Mathefaro

Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by stephenmukaila: 12:13pm On Jun 10
5 men can complete a job in 4 days. In how many days can 10 men working at 1/4 of the previous rate complete the job?
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by mathefaro(m): 11:25am On Jun 11
Nature130:
Good morning
Please gurus in the house help me with this

@
Umarns1
Olymp
Mathefao
Is better you write it out.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by AlphaMaximus(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11
stephenmukaila:
5 men can complete a job in 4 days. In how many days can 10 men working at 1/4 of the previous rate complete the job?

5 men do the job in 4 days at the normal rate

So, 1 man will take longer than 5 men, thus:

1 man does the job in 5*4 = 20 days at the normal rate

10 men will take shorter than 1 man, so:

10 men do the job in 20/10 = 2 days at the normal rate

10 men working the job at 1/4 the normal rate will take longer, hence:

10 men do the job in 2*4 = 8 days at 1/4 the normal rate.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Adekaka12345: 8:35am
I need help on ,6 and 7 please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (Reply)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.