Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa (6596 Views)

Who Called You First In This New Year And Vice Versa? / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Happy New Year . . . And A Free £10 O2 Top-up For A Lucky Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
My mom called me first and I called my gramma next.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by AGgal(f): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
My frnd Nkiru called me 1st n I called my big sis 1st
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Sijo01(f): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
My kid sist called me first..... Missed other callssss. Returned an uncles own first.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
sad cry
slimyem: Funny enough,a Nairalander was the first to wish me a happy new year..smileysmiley
and you are yet to wish me anything.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by teeties(f): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
My BF Olugboyega called me first
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by bigx(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
I did a robocall via voicesms.com.ng so I called all my contacts at 12:00 sharp.

1 Like

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
My brother called first. But was busy settling some 2013 scores wt BABA. Called my babe for almost 100 times but her no was switched off. She later called around 1pm n complained of flat battery. Ive recieved several calls from family n friends b4 then though
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by AngelEbi(f): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Who ws d first to call me?.....my fiance
Who ws d first I called?......haven't made any call
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Francheezy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Redmosquito: No one has called me and I dont plan on calling anyone! angry
same here

1 Like

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
I didn't call anyone.... A cousin brother called me but I was inside the church then and so couldn't answer the call, but I didn't even bother to return his call later on... I didn't call anyone myself and don't have any plan of calling anyone... **Who I wan call sef? Mtchew**

Bottom line, nobody call me, I no call anybody.. It's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by slimyem: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
toba: sad cry and you are yet to wish me anything.
l'm waiting for you to do the honours first..smiley
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by jeyne(f): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
I got a call frm my ex boy friend 11:59-12:02
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: l'm waiting for you to do the honours first..smiley
smh. did u check ur email to see the back drop of msgs since early december? u are not a serious wife.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
kemiola89: Enough calls and messages! Na so so happy new year and happy birthday i just dey hear since 12:00 mid-night, no birthday gift.
HBD LLNP.... cheesy
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by yomilizzie: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
♍♈̷̴ Boo called M̶̲̥̅ƹ 1st am sure gonna hav a romantic 2013
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by omocutie(f): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
I called my darling booboski nd screamed happy new year then,trust Mtn, network died then suddelny he called me again... smiley
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by kelvincoll(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
cheesy A facebook galfwend abroad called me first as church dismissed (oh boy my visa lottery application most cliq ds year IJN!). Afterwhich I called my GF here in naija first! .... Happy 2013 all nairalanders!
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Called my mom,then called my dad..spoke with my siblings..tried 2 call my fiance buh she was in church,she later called back and fired me all the blessings she got from church
grin
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Truckpusher(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
My mom was the first caller but she didn't call to say happy new year...she called to complain abt my absence in her church but I hate church services but I ended up calling someone that doesn't even deserve it.....when am I gonna learn my lessons? When I'm 30 I think I'll do just fine.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Truckpusher(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin
toba: smh. did u check ur email to see the back drop of msgs since early december? u are not a serious wife.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Truckpusher(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Badt guy....you've been so lonely buddy grin grin grin grin grin grin
dmcdad: I didn't call anyone.... A cousin brother called me but I was inside the church then and so couldn't answer the call, but I didn't even bother to return his call later on... I didn't call anyone myself and don't have any plan of calling anyone... **Who I wan call sef? Mtchew**

Bottom line, nobody call me, I no call anybody.. It's as simple as that
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Sweetpie83: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
A sweet frend wu has bn admirin me fo a while was d first to kal. I was hapy cheesy
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by NOPET: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
My one and only girl called at about 12;00 on d dot while I was in church.... And I leta called her back to profess my undying love for her and assure her of a fabulous relationship
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Ninilowo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
My ex. Very funny................although we are both happily married. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Badt guy....you've been so lonely buddy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lonely? Nah! I just don't keep much of friends.... I no like crowd jare...

1 Like

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by poshpimkiey(f): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ebuka. dis sweet romantic guy who'll probably be my boyfriend soon wink
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by slimyem: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
toba: smh. did u check ur email to see the back drop of msgs since early december? u are not a serious wife.
undecided
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Inik(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Got a missed call from an mtn number at 12:11am while i was in the crossover night service in church. I've been dialing the number all day but robotic voice keeps telling me "the mtn number you are trying to call is currently switched off, please try again later".
No one else has called me today, not even a missed call! i guess i've become very unpopular with my phone contacts all of a sudden. I'll delete most of the numbers in my phonebook later this week.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote cryauthor=Ninilowo]My ex. Very funny................although we are both happily married. grin[/quote] ??
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
Enjoy.
dmcdad:

Lonely? Nah! I just don't keep much of friends.... I no like crowd jare...
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I got a call from a nairalander at 11:59 and hung the call at 12:01 kiss
call frm Mynd44? Do I smell 14yrs?
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Truckpusher(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmm!...NIGERIAN WOMEN ALWAYS POSITIONING THEMSELVES MAKING THEM A POTENTIAL CHEAT...I'LL PRAY FOR YOUR HUBBY.
Ninilowo: My ex. Very funny................although we are both happily married. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nice! / Research:world's Top 10 Countries With The Sexiest Women. / Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.