Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa (6609 Views)

Who Called You First In This New Year And Vice Versa? / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Happy New Year . . . And A Free £10 O2 Top-up For A Lucky Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
I called my rummate in skul, I neva stil receive call, na wa 4 my contacts oh
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by donigspain(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
My 1st sms(12:06am) came from my lady while my 1st call(3am) suprisingly came from my ex.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
na so so missed calls I just dey see today undecided
anytime I drop the phone person go call but if I move about with it, nobody calls sad
I don waste kudi on top minutes just to return calls
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by arobafingi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
am not calling anybody this year... Maybe next year Sha
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by tremor86: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
shud i say ma ex, cus we v nt officiali broken up.... Buh wos asleep didnt pik
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by harbibi: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
My ex called first but I refused to pick it.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by naijababe2(f): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
A male friend of mine who wanted to hear my sweet voice
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by anitank(f): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
I didn't get a single new year call today.....none! Just a bunch of BCs

The first and only person I called though was my mum
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Uwakuwak(f): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
my mum called me at 12:03, then my yonger bros, my ex. my bf only send sms but has not cal.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by chriscar: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
My twin brother called me first,I called him also
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
I don't know why those you call your friends wont even care about you... i did most of the calling. Called my guys that dont care about me. I didnt received any message in my facebook inbox let me wake up 2moro i know what to do. Delete some of my contact list. Cos i dont see what they are adding or subtracting from my life. They dont care so why should i care. After all am better off without them. I know my true friends.

1 Like

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Serendipity: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
bigx: I did a robocall via voicesms.com.ng so I called all my contacts at 12:00 sharp.
Pls how does it work?
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Revolva(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nobody called me ..all my BB was getttin na Broadcast messages .alerts alerts...@fredrick909 that's true I will also delete many girls especially they can never call or text ..dem fada
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Osyno2007: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
My ex called me first
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Revolva: Nobody called me ..all my BB was getttin na Broadcast messages .alerts alerts...@fredrick909 that's true I will also delete many girls especially, they can never call or text ..dem fada
dont mind them oh do what you have to do. by next year i will stop mixing with the locals... i dont even mix with them ,,,sef
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by hizaya61(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
I call my gf but she didn't pick so I call my friend , my co worker call me first, still waiting for my gf call or text maybe she will call or text me if she is broke
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by LaPink: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
I Called my Mum. And my Sister Called me First. smiley
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dnawah(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
I was in the church and there was network,i call Jesus.1st person to call him this year.then my mum and my mum in-law called me ;DI was in the church and there was network,i call Jesus.1st person to call him this year.then my mum and my mum in-law called me
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
I received a call 4rm heaven
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by LaPink: 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Blackberry (pinging especially) has made us forget the good habit of making calls.. Sad.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Truckpusher: My mom was the first caller but she didn't call to say happy new year...she called to complain abt my absence in her church but I hate church services but I ended up calling someone that doesn't even deserve it.....when am I gonna learn my lessons? When I'm 30 I think I'll do just fine.

Am lockjawed.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2013
Don't be lockjawed just speakIng my mInd and not mynd44 grin grin grin grin
SniperInADiaper:

Am lockjawed.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 12:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Fredrick909: I don't know why those you call your friends wont even care about you... i did most of the calling. Called my guys that dont care about me. I didnt received any message in my facebook inbox let me wake up 2moro i know what to do. Delete some of my contact list. Cos i dont see what they are adding or subtracting from my life. They dont care so why should i care. After all am better off without them. I know my true friends.

You get time dey bother yourself.... I got just one sms and just one message on facebook. Although, the last time I did a clean up on my facebook, my friends list became around 30 people (most of whom I know in persons) and I still wanna reduce it to just 20..

Anywayz, I wasn't expecting any message from anyone as I wasn't ready to send anyone too. So, it's even and as such no complaints...
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: I called my rummate in skul, I neva stil receive call, na wa 4 my contacts oh

lock up jare... them wan give your money? if them like call oooo, or if them like make them bone, e no change anything for your body. Besides, new year is overrated believe me...

1 Like

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2013
harbibi: My ex called first but I refused to pick it.

y now??
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 12:17am On Jan 02, 2013
Revolva: Nobody called me ..all my BB was getttin na Broadcast messages .alerts alerts...@fredrick909 that's true I will also delete many girls especially they can never call or text ..dem fada

Lol.... My guy dey paranoid
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by hollas2jnr(m): 12:26am On Jan 02, 2013
An old secondary school friend called me first but av not called anyone, intentionally though.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: Don't be lockjawed just speakIng my mInd and not mynd44 grin grin grin grin

Your mind is flawed grin grin
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Angel778(f): 1:10am On Jan 02, 2013
My boyfriend was my first caller, just to share sm prayers for the new year.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by olumaxi(m): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2013
tremor86: shud i say ma ex, cus we v nt officiali broken up.... Buh wos asleep didnt pik
same here..tho i wasnt assleep..buh i culdnt pick..i avnt cald any1
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 1:46am On Jan 02, 2013
olumaxi: same here..tho i wasnt assleep..buh i culdnt pick..i avnt cald any1
why didn't you answer the phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMAZING!!! Nigerian Bride Price Calculator (IGBO Precisely) / See How Plastic Surgery Addict Died After Suffering From A Seizure During / Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.