Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa (6608 Views)

Who Called You First In This New Year And Vice Versa? / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Happy New Year . . . And A Free £10 O2 Top-up For A Lucky Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by bonetalk(m): 4:15am On Jan 02, 2013
Redmosquito: No one has called me and I dont plan on calling anyone! angry
my type
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Cleverley(m): 5:34am On Jan 02, 2013
My Ex. Though i didnt pick because i hv moved on.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by bigx(m): 5:40am On Jan 02, 2013
Serendipity:
Pls how does it work?

Just put in your phone number, upload a recorded mp3 of your voice, enter the numbers of your contacts, then click submit.

All your contacts would be called with your number, when they pick, the message would be played then the line would cut.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Dforest(m): 6:45am On Jan 02, 2013
The heavenly father called me and said "My son, your prayers have been answered"
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Mudilove: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2013
my uncle called me first.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by ignis: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2013
One random 2go girl called ♍ƺ. I called my ex.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by timilehin007(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2013
I called my favourite girl friend at around 12:02 although she didn't picked, she was ᵀᴴᴱ very first to call me anyway even thoigh it was late...
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by denjee: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2013
I called ♍Y̶̲̅ gf buh she didn't pick up. Later anoda gf called me. ; ;
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by osazee12(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2013
My mum
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Obipat(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2013
My boss, then 1 dirty yoruba gal wey they do shakara for me wey i bone. Now she wan chop my money buh i no care cos i wan chop her thing
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by oemmanuel: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2013
I missed my first two calls. The first call i picked came from my friend.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by aktolly54(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2013
Sweetheart called me while am still in church
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dennisbee(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2013
anitank: I didn't get a single new year call today.....none! Just a bunch of BCs

The first and only person I called though was my mum
Sounds like a lie to me sha. If ‎​you say ‎​you didn't get a single new year call, I'll dispute tht. And if ‎​you say the first person ‎​you spoke wt this year was your mum, I'll dispute tht too.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by daroz(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2013
My dad called me 1st, it was a surprise, very unlike him. This year go too sweet o
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by olumaxi(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2013
dmcdad: why didn't you answer the phone?
cos it wil hinder my slp
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2013
olumaxi: cos it wil hinder my slp

I don't mean to pry but, is it that you have not done away with her memories? How would it hinder your sleep?
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by goody06(f): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
My mum, others follow
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by harbibi: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
dmcdad:

y now??

Its a new year let d past be past.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
harbibi:

Its a new year let d past be past.

I see..
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by DukeNija(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ninilowo: My ex. Very funny................although we are both happily married. grin

You are happily Married.
I doubt he Is.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
dmcdad:

You get time dey bother yourself.... I got just one sms and just one message on facebook. Although, the last time I did a clean up on my facebook, my friends list became around 30 people (most of whom I know in persons) and I still wanna reduce it to just 20..

Anywayz, I wasn't expecting any message from anyone as I wasn't ready to send anyone too. So, it's even and as such no complaints...

I don hear you oh.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2013

My bro, You know na, make e no be like say i get enemity with person na make me just dey call.
But this year things have changed. Life is too short to be worrying about people who dont care about you.
I need to face my life now and focus on my future to make it better.
Time is too precious
it's either you spend it or you waste it,
so i cant waste mine worrying about people.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Fredrick909:

My bro, You know na, make e no be like say i get enmity with person na make me just dey call.
But this year things have changed. Life is too short to be worrying about people who dont care about you.
I need to face my life now and focus on my future to make it better.
Time is too precious
it's either you spend it or you waste it,
so i cant waste mine worrying about people.

I get u bro... No time to reason people now oooo, else person go carry last...
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by olumaxi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
dmcdad:

I don't mean to pry but, is it that you have not done away with her memories? How would it hinder your sleep?
yeah,she cald around past 1..n its likely we talk 4 long period..n dat wil disturb ma new yr slp..though she's a beauty i'l neva 4get..but ma slp is as important as air
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by dmcdad: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2013
olumaxi: yeah,she cald around past 1..n its likely we talk 4 long period..n dat wil disturb ma new yr slp..though she's a beauty i'l neva 4get..but ma slp is as important as air

Lol... I understand bro
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by simdam500(m): 1:48am On Jan 03, 2013
Naa 1 kind nawti gal call me jawe. She flashed me all new year eve, and her call, txt came in at once!
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by eehweezzy(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2013
ma ex.
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by ifecodelight: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2013
my gf (DUPSY) sent me text first by 12A.M exactly according 2 my tym
Re: Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa by ignis: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2013
denjee: I called ♍Y̶̲̅ gf buh she didn't pick up. Later anoda gf called me. ; ;
Bro, AIDS is real.
One gf is the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMAZING!!! Nigerian Bride Price Calculator (IGBO Precisely) / See How Plastic Surgery Addict Died After Suffering From A Seizure During / Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.