Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96822 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by phlopholly: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2013
Piponomics:
Mail??

i wouldnt mind the strategy as well. thanks
folarini@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2013
erniok:
sold at 1.3413. with sl at 1.3455.

why d sell or rush
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2013
To the people that are sending me emails that they want to know the strategy I use,I do not use any special strategy,I use price action most times and use some indicators to confirm the signal I get.I just trade by following the trend,I do not predict the market but I follow the market and try to watch out for when there will be a trend reversal,if u are using indicators make sure that you get the same signals in all time-frames so that you will get a perfect entry,whenever I use any indicator and the weekly,daily,4 hours and one hour are giving the same signal and I take the trade I do always win in it believe it or not.,but when the time-frames are giving conflicting signals I wait for them to agree with each other even if it will take days I do not mind,since this month I have only had four trades only and those four trades has produced more than 900 pips +,like my late mentor will say put ur money where ur mouth is.do not risk what you cannot afford to loose

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Globaltrendintl@gmail.com
thanks.
Piponomics:
Mail??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2013
Piponomics: EJ is likely headed to 123.xx finally. Got 200pips locked and waiting to see. If e no gree, we go still follow am come down.
Trading just one pair is so very sweet. You just put all the allotted risk on the pair and relax. Minimal losing trades and rest of mind.
If you want to go down this route, pick a pair that has high daily pip range and avoid EU like a plague.
Someone might think it would be hard to meet monthly targets but that's not true. Trading EJ alone this January, I have made 600pips excluding the current open trade. And with the lot size I use, I need just 400pips to double my account. So do the maths. wink
So, it all boils down to proper trade management.
Later..

i double my account with every 400pips i make. i guess dats not a gud MM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2013
hmmm,
all my trade in greens grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2013
mawojuuche:

hmmm, Brother abeg, be careful shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2013
mawojuuche:

Meaning 50 pips SL 8 times is enough to get a margin call? hmmmm sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by alfredinner: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2013
endfx1: GBPNZD is set to bull with a bullish pin formation off monthly support 3 and rejection of lower channel line...i can't miss this setup for anything under the sun my 1st target is 100pips and 2nd target is around 1.903xx which will be +200pips.

Fingers crossed

My EURNZD +130pips still counting...see you guys on the other side grin

mrn broda. hw are u today.plz need is customized indicator on ur platform dat show 1,2,n 3.plz here is my email add. alfredinner@yahoo.com.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2013
rozayx5:

hmmm, Brother abeg, be careful shocked

honeric01:

Meaning 50 pips SL 8 times is enough to get a margin call? hmmmm sad

NOTED....
i'll try not to get killed...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2013
angry
Damn!! What happened to Pounds....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by hisableplc(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2013
just as predicted south south gu call and obey eu must follow is twin to some extent at least from the top is nt a bad deal there are rooms for sl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by zinosleek(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Piponomics: EJ is likely headed to 123.xx finally. Got 200pips locked and waiting to see. If e no gree, we go still follow am come down.
Trading just one pair is so very sweet. You just put all the allotted risk on the pair and relax. Minimal losing trades and rest of mind.
If you want to go down this route, pick a pair that has high daily pip range and avoid EU like a plague.
Someone might think it would be hard to meet monthly targets but that's not true. Trading EJ alone this January, I have made 600pips excluding the current open trade. And with the lot size I use, I need just 400pips to double my account. So do the maths. wink
Later..

Trading only one pair depends on ur analyses for that week, I believe, there are some week some pairs maybe tranding while some maybe in consolidation so I think picking a pair to trade for that week or day depends on your analyses on the vorious pairs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2013
hisableplc: just as predicted south south gu call and obey eu must follow is twin to some extent at least from the top is nt a bad deal there are rooms for sl

But GU can also go back n join EU cuz d nigga is oversold now...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2013
mawojuuche: angry
Damn!! What happened to Pounds....

it brought in money, shop closed for the week grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by hisableplc(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2013
hisableplc: just as predicted south south gu call and obey eu must follow is twin to some extent at least from the top is nt a bad deal there are rooms for sl

out of phase 1 preparing for phase 2 what a good friday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by hisableplc(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2013
rozayx5:

it brought in money, shop closed for the week grin grin

lol the game has just begun for me.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
So,[/b]it all boils down to proper trade management.[[/b]
Later..
You speak like a true position trader but i disagree on trading just one pair,i like diversification into other pairs with minimal risk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
phlopholly:

i wouldnt mind the strategy as well. thanks
folarini@yahoo.com
You might wanna check out this thread -->>http://w w w .forexfactory. c o m/showthread.php?t=245149
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by emmybaba: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
Later..
whats your pip value= ?
or is the right question what lot size do u use?I know its different for everybody,just wanna have an idea of whats possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
HELLO PEOPLE, I SAW SOMETHING THAT SEEM TO WORK grin grin grin STILL TESTING IT SHA, BUT I WILL SHARE

PUT AN SMA 8 ON THE GANN HI-LO ACTIVATOR AND SEE WHAT THE CROSSING LOOK LIKE ON THE 1H AND 4H, THE SHYTE WORKS LIKE MARGIC.

check it out and tell the house what you think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
WHO IS EVASPAKLING ON THIS THREAD, U SAW AN INDICATOR YOU LIKE HERE, RATHER THAN ASK MEMBERS HERE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP , YOU ARE ON FOREX-TSD REQUESTING MLADEN AND MRTOOLS TO GIVE THEM TO YOU.

STOP MAKING NIGERIANS LOOK FUNNY JOR, THERE ARE MANY FOLKS HERE WHO ARE READY TO HELP U
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by hisableplc(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
mawojuuche:

But GU can also go back n join EU cuz d nigga is oversold now...

hmn u have a point there but am confused who will take a bow my eu knocked its tit sl while u gu got my sell profit buying gu is scary cos support hasnt been unveiled .5672 mayb i go d lowest lot on buy and watch eu like movie xcept a retracal to .3330 i reached
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by emmybaba: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Piponomics:
Mail??
I wouldnt mind too oo. Having to look at so many pairs at at ago can be hectic at times.
oforahj@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by hisableplc(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
buying till close of the day all entries trigerred
over 80 pips aggregate of those wonderful 4 pairs gu eu gj ej hmn can i wait til da close of d day.....

LR for sale if interested call 08027864741 or 07037825247
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by saudatu(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
Piponomics:
Mail??
Bro, please help me with it. God bless you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by saudatu(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
Piponomics:
Mail??
Bro, please help me with it. God bless you adenleibrahim@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
came back to see my sl hit and my gu activated. ga still running 75pips, gu 30 pips
aguiyi: HELLO PEOPLE, I SAW SOMETHING THAT SEEM TO WORK grin grin grin STILL TESTING IT SHA, BUT I WILL SHARE

PUT AN SMA 8 ON THE GANN HI-LO ACTIVATOR AND SEE WHAT THE CROSSING LOOK LIKE ON THE 1H AND 4H, THE SHYTE WORKS LIKE MARGIC.

check it out and tell the house what you think
which of the GANN, 4H or daily.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
erniok: monitoring EU. My system is saying sell like craze but let me exercise a little patience

infofirst: better mute that system to wait till atleast 1.3485

Guess u v learnt ur lessons cos i did mine with profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
infofirst:

Guess u v learnt ur lessons cos i did mine with profit
lol. thats the least of my worries. just dented my account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
erniok:
lol. thats the least of my worries. just dented my account.

please dont feel bad n go bad to the drawing board n u shd be fine again n it has happen to us before too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nothin new in this whole mkt just repeat of history n pull ur weekly chrt n u will see all the messages esp on eu n clean chrt n pa will lead u well

Check out eu mission n target

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.