Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96836 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2013
rozayx5:

i dont know shah, its my system that tells me what to do, as for EJ no opinion yet till the current buy signal is proved wrong cool

Since that your system is an element of price action + trend, try simulating with 5WMA (weighted moving average) and see if you can catch the pips early as the MA crosses the gann from up or down. May be it could replace the bband
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2013
case study: Looking to sell GBPAUD, waiting patiently for the game to fall into my trap! snipping mode activated! Am I seeing things?? I hope not! somebody help me out here.
be very careful about this pair. it has a date with 1.56xx from daily and 4hr but again, this is forex where anything can happen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2013
20-20:
Just my take... patiently waiting for the close of this present candle.

Hahahaha....smart guy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2021: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1:

Hahahaha....smart guy

Following your steps, bro grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1: Happy new week all....am looking to short jpy pairs any opinion in the house pls?

GJ am up +50pips now at BE coz i don't trust Mondays

Waiting for EJ....3min left to decide grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by martog: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2013
Morning guys....am happy to see that this thread is waxing stronger and more importantly guys are making money. Indeed, am glad. I guess just a few guys on this thread know me. Good luck guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2013
martog: Morning guys....am happy to see that this thread is waxing stronger and more importantly guys are making money. Indeed, am glad. I guess just a few guys on this thread know me. Good luck guys.

My Oga i hail oooo....were have you been? Happy New year!

Hope you are back to the house?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by emmykpes(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1:

well as for taken 632 pips cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by emmykpes(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1:

well as me for taken 632 pips cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by emmykpes(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1:

well as for me taken 632 pips cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2013
20-20:

Following your steps, bro grin

That marked line on your chart was a perfect entry point you should have triggered there coz it was a valid break if such trade stops you out don't get angry perhaps it wasn't meant to be good with good MM just place your stop loss 10pips above the recent high and allow the market to do its biding..

Hope this helps grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2013
emmykpes:

well as for taken 632 pips cool

632 points OR 63pips?.. shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2021: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1:

That marked line on your chart was a perfect entry point you should have triggered there coz it was a valid break if such trade stops you out don't get angry perhaps it was meant to be good with good MM just place your stop loss 10pips above the recent high and allow the market to do its biding..

Hope this helps grin

Thanks bro.. I appreciate. I entered immediately after the break and close below the lower trendline with a confirmation from QQE. Already bailed out at 142.44. Yes, it helps.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2013
20-20:

Thanks bro.. I appreciate. I entered immediately after the break and close below the lower trendline with a confirmation from QQE. Already bailed out at 142.44. Yes, it helps.

lol you bailed out? good one bro....am a very stubborn swingger 50pips is like the market has not even started yet but good for you depends on your style

All the best bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by martog: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1:

My Oga i hail oooo....were have you been? Happy New year!

Hope you are back to the house?

@endfx1, Happy new year to you too.... Am back for good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by leopower(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2013
martog: Morning guys....am happy to see that this thread is waxing stronger and more importantly guys are making money. Indeed, am glad. I guess just a few guys on this thread know me. Good luck guys.
u are the man dat opens the thread forex trade alert from season 1. u started a good work boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by martog: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2013
leopower:
u are the man dat opens the thread forex trade alert from season 1. u started a good work boss

Thanks bro. Talk of vision, there u have it. U guys helped nurture it till date. Kudos to all of you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2021: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1:

lol you bailed out? good one bro....am a very stubborn swingger 50pips is like the market has not even started yet but good for you depends on your style

All the best bro
Thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1:

You are really up to your username. I sense earlier you are smart trader when I first known this thread middle of last year I think August. You remember those MBFX indicator days lol? Hmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2013
1.5880 coming soon on GU, this is a must take trade.

saw this in my dream between last night and this morning.
entry" 1.5720. 50 pips sl. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2013
rozayx5: GBPNZD buy signal still valid, (for those who trade it)
though daily gann is sell undecided

pass time undecided
break even undecided

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2021: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2013
UJ calling...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by keni: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2013
efe22:

Since that your system is an element of price action + trend, try simulating with 5WMA (weighted moving average) and see if you can catch the pips early as the MA crosses the gann from up or down. May be it could replace the bband

I think the price channel indicator is doing this perfectly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2013
efe22:

You are really up to your username. I sense earlier you are smart trader when I first known this thread middle of last year I think August. You remember those MBFX indicator days lol? Hmm

lol yes bro i remember vividly well and the modifications tinz.... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2013
efe22:

i hate anything custom MT4 indicator angry , moving averages top of the list, they are as slippery as snakes, spent years with them and recorded nothing but losses
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1:

632 points OR 63pips?.. shocked
Leave the bros nah..
Demo account things grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by wapmasta001(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2013
natruetalk:

okay bros, added
natruetalk...check ur box
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2013
The originator of this thread!! How we go forget?? Some of us were on the sidelines then but we know you,Kashif, Meshpips etc..
Let's hope you'd stay this time around.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2013
endfx1: GBPNZD is set to bull with a bullish pin formation off monthly support 3 and rejection of lower channel line...i can't miss this setup for anything under the sun my 1st target is 100pips and 2nd target is around 1.903xx which will be +200pips.

Fingers crossed

[quote author=rozayx5]

pass time undecided
break even undecided

Who remembered this post of last week?....am seeing tinz grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2013
Seun: How many of you guys actually make money?
All of us make money. Now if you add 'Consistently' to that question..Then I'm sure its in or around 10% of everyone you see here. Cold truth.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2013
Took time to send emails to people and just one person bothered to hit reply and say 'thanks'. Nigerians! Make una dey fear God nah..
Abi na because say na free? No wahala. If to say you come meet me for office, you go still pay consultancy fee and still add thanks sir on top am. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2013
Piponomics: Took time to send emails to people and just one person bothered to hit reply and say 'thanks'. Nigerians! Make una dey fear God nah..
Abi na because say na free? No wahala. If to say you come meet me for office, you go still pay consultancy fee and still add thanks sir on top am. smiley

Follow send me too na i will say thank you SIR! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (102)

Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.