Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96823 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Speaking fibostically we have on a mid term level

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
Can you imagine just few pips to my TP the market returned?.....hmmmmmmm

Like am closing manually here grin grin +200pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
One pair that trends very well i have really been neglecting is EURCAD from now na me and you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
endfx1: One pair that trends very well i have really been neglecting is EURCAD from now na me and you
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Parisfran(f): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
Anoda potential 100pips in the making AJ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Parisfran(f): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
grin Dagr8 seems to have abandoned his followers on that other tread grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dagr8(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Paris-fran:
grin Dagr8 seems to have abandoned his followers on that other tread grin
NO WAY...i am just on sabbatical..hw u doing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
endfx1: One pair that trends very well i have really been neglecting is EURCAD from now na me and you

welcome cool
shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
what a week of mixed blessings. infofirst, thanks for watching a brother's back. leaving some trades till next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Parisfran(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
dagr8:
NO WAY...i am just on sabbatical..hw u doing?
I'm doing great. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
hope we noticed the bullish divergence on GU on 4hr and the fact that it is sitting on a very strong weekly support zone. though this trade may take a week or 2 but i am seeing 1.62 soonest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by JAkpayen(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
na bush-meat wan catch the hunter on GCHF or the hunter don cage the bush-meat already? lol grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2013
android

In our bid to continuously improve the quality of our services, we are glad to introduce to you our new mobile android app which will enable users get all our services on the go. The app is simple and very efficient as users can now access the wide array of our services which includes:

mobile access to our price action commentary
Access to our free price action Forex signals
Users can now enroll and participate in our newly lunched Price Action School
Call us directly from your android mobile phone
Get our free price action strategy tutorials and articles on mobile
Access to our free video tutorial

download

For blackberry users, We would be introducing our blackberry mobile app sometime in February. Thank you so much for all your support and patronage.

Henry Nnalue
CEO & Technology Developer www.swanfxgroup.com

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jamace(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2013
Viewing this topic: forexprophet(m)
I see you o. grin grin Happy New Year. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by zinosleek(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2013
I'm backtesting a system that works on the principle of price action. It trades on the close of each trading day with daily candle and stop orders are place at the highest price of the closing day if market is trending upwards and reverse is the case for downward trend. Trades are allowed to run for a day and set up sort at the opening the next day depending on the candle pattern form witrh this you may not have to be on your computer all day to monitor ur trade. You can use fibo to set TP and SP or go for at least 50 pips per day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Theyjih: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2013
morning fellow traders, kindly help does fxpro accept naira master card & what is the limit(upper limit) they accept thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Piponomics: EJ is likely headed to 123.xx finally. Got 200pips locked and waiting to see. If e no gree, we go still follow am come down.
Trading just one pair is so very sweet. You just put all the allotted risk on the pair and relax. Minimal losing trades and rest of mind.
If you want to go down this route, pick a pair that has high daily pip range and avoid EU like a plague.
Someone might think it would be hard to meet monthly targets but that's not true. Trading EJ alone this January, I have made 600pips excluding the current open trade. And with the lot size I use, I need just 400pips to double my account. So do the maths. wink
So, it all boils down to proper trade management.
Later..
me see long term 127.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
ufotuko: The reason why some traders fail is the urge to want to trade everyday and make money,they are not seeing clear signals but they still go on and take the trade and at the end of the day they loose big time,is not how much time that u spend to trade that matters but making the right trades,a two good trades in a month can be more profitable than even a dozen of trades everyday,sometimes i only make four trades in a month but those four trades will always come out in green and a high profit because i don't enter into a trade anyhow.
surveycash: Three little rules

Jamie’s rules for forex traders:

1.0 Understand the basics of technical analysis.
You don’t need to be a quant-geek to be successful, but understanding the first ten chapters or so of the classic Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications by John J. Murphy would be a great start.

2.0 Understand the basics of fundamental analysis.
Pay attention to trends in interest rates, commodity prices, prevailing direction of investment flows, among other. When the fundamental and technical outlooks for a currency differ, always side with the techs.

3.0 When the fundamental and technical outlooks for a currency converge, go for it! Take a more aggressive position than normal.
1trillion likes. take one bear for my head.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by slim1739: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hardetutu01: Av anyone here used finexo.com or liteforex.com 4 live trading nd pls enlight me which is d best.expectin ur reply pls.......
hello,l have used liteforex before but my experience with them was not too good.l have never heard of
finexo.com before so l dont know anything about them.You can log on with this link (https://secure.uwcbank.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064) to check out UNITED WORLD CAPITAL one of the best brokers.
They are reliable and highly regulated with secure system of operation.of course l am using them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
Does any broker at all accept cards from Nigeria?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by slim1739: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
aguiyi: Does any broker at all accept cards from Nigeria?
yes,the UNITED WORLD CAPITAL accept your Nigerian bank`s visa/master card.
you can log on with the following link (https://secure.uwcbank.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064)
to check them out and learn about them.they are reliable and regulated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Ogboraph(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
dboy365:
me see long term 127.

waooo thats great. u guys are enjoying alone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
dboy365:

i think its 'beer', ......i'm sure 'Bear' would kill him...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by naira4ever(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
slim1739:
you can log on with the following link (https://secure.uwcbank.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064)
to check them out and learn about them.they are reliable and
regulated.

if one deposits thru nigeria bank debit visa/master card? how about withdrawal? do they send payment to the same card or what?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jamace(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
slim1739:
to check them out and learn about them.they are reliable and regulated.
Sorry bros, I am not comfortable with your immediate referral. Reason, is that you came to this thread to refer us to a broker for a commission. I feel you are more concerned about getting a commission than the benefit of members of this thread. If I'm wrong, prove it by showing me a meaningful contribution you have made to this thread.

@ALL, please go to any forex review site and get information about the broker. Forget about those giving it 5 stars in their ratings because those are not traders but referral hookers or even insiders. Be concerned with what small traders like us say about the broker.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ogboraph:

waooo thats great. u guys are enjoying alone
where you disappear go. i missed ur alert!alert!!alert!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by slim1739: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
naira4ever:

if one deposits thru nigeria bank debit visa/master card? how about withdrawal? do they send payment to the same card or what?
Yeah,your money will be sent to your visa/master card you deposited with.they have a wide range of deposit/withdrawal
methods including liberty reserve but l wouldnt advise funding your trading account with large funds using liberty reserve
cos of the activities of hackers....once bitten twice shy!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by slim1739: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
jamace: Sorry bros, I am not comfortable with your immediate referral. Reason, is that you came to this thread to refer us to a broker for a commission. I feel you are more concerned about getting a commission than the benefit of members of this thread. If I'm wrong, prove it by showing me a meaningful contribution you have made to this thread.

@ALL, please go to any forex review site and get information about the broker. Forget about those giving it 5 stars in their ratings because those are not traders but referral hookers or even insiders. Be concerned with what small traders like us say about the broker.
sorry o brother,dont be offended.but,l think nobody is under any compulsion to open account with any broker without due dilligence.we all make our individual judgement before deciding which broker to choose.UNITED WORLD CAPITAL is a broker l use
myself and to the best of my knowledge they are one of the best fx brokers around.visit the site and check them out youself.
thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by piphacker(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2013
aguiyi: Does any broker at all accept cards from Nigeria?
Yes! if it is dollar card. most dnt accpt naira mastercard. im using gtb visacard.u get it if u have domicilliary acct with them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2013
dboy365:

Thanks for the beer.. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2013
mawojuuche:

i think its 'beer', ......i'm sure 'Bear' would kill him...

All join..Na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.