Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96409 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2013
Eawealth: The truth about forex trading continues here http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/51079-bitter-truth-forex-trading-worldly-not-christians.html

I also include to one of the world's worst economic terrorist George Soros (your mentor and role model). The world hate truth. Satan has truely blinded billions. Not surprise because he rules the world
dude! let it go,do you have scriptures to back up your claim?where was forex mentioned in the Bible or implied as being sinful to engage in?so that means there should be no international trade between countries na,because its all forex,exchange of foreign currencies.If you are convinced,fine! but please preach the gospel of salvation,is foreign trading sin or not?is that the gospel
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Bollinger(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2013
Everything going according to plan, EURCAD on it's way up and USDCHF on it's way down. But be mindful that when USDCHF reaches 9033, start looking for opportunities for long to 9196. TP for EURCAD is 13750. Good luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2013
EJ buy,anyone?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Eawealth: The truth about forex trading continues here http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/51079-bitter-truth-forex-trading-worldly-not-christians.html

I also include to one of the world's worst economic terrorist George Soros (your mentor and role model). The world hate truth. Satan has truely blinded billions. Not surprise because he rules the world
Interesting, is it only forex trading that is wordly because CFD's have existed for over a long period of time. Would you prefer an unemployed person to resort to kidnapping or being a gigolo for a living, because in the context of trading forex utilizes instruments that are legal tenders the world over. Forget about your notion of hard labor, do you think prospering in Forex is that easy ? I challenge any one on this thread who has ever spent $100,000 in one night to come forth and then such a one can be castigated for being profligate(clubbing or in purchase of jewelry)or else we are all small timers striving to make a living or would you rather make us extortioners on the highway ?
Ecclesiastes 11 is where I would direct you for further study; by the way do you know William Gann was a strong christian, please do more research. It is the love of money, not money itself that is the root of all evil. 1 timothy 6 vs 10.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2013

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxyoube(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2013
who pick any of the GBP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2013
fxyoube: who pick any of the GBP

Not yet! Stalking it but I am going to wait until after BOE at 12.00.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2013
am skeptical of any pair with a G,too much unpredictable movements
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxyoube(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2013
what a big miss shocked shocked shocked
after closing my buy
LaconicINC: am skeptical of any pair with a G,too much unpredictable movements

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2013
sold eurcad and euraud for 300 pips apiece with 65 pips sl. my take on them is extremely bearish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by kenny1984: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2013
fxyoube: what a big miss shocked shocked shocked
after closing my buy
I Bought on the Retracement at the 50 Fib level.Tight SL though as we approach 1pm...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2013
kenny1984:
I Bought on the Retracement at the 50 Fib level.Tight SL though as we approach 12noon...

Happy to wait, this could net a thousand pips in the next couple of days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by meshpips(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
I placed a buy limit at 1.5659 with TP at 1.5859
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by kenny1984: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Getting ready to trade this

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by meshpips(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
LaconicINC: EJ buy,anyone?
I've been on it since yesterday. My best entry was at 126.00
The point to watch at the moment seems to be 127.57. If the level is clearly broken on the 1hr chart, I would add longs and leave them to ride till 129.4x
I placed a sell limit a little above 127.57 to hedge the trades just in case the market gets naughty.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by alfredinner: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
kenny1984: Getting ready to trade this
mrn bro..... are we on a selling position for GUSD?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
EURNZD buy, 100 pips TP hit, hope my system users are using their eyes grin

the fewer the pairs the cleaner the account history grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by alfredinner: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
naijababe:

Happy to wait, this could net a thousand pips in the next couple of days.
@ naijababe can u plz inbox me ur email address i need ur help.thankz my is alfredinner@yahoo.cm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by chaotik(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2013

not u again . . .

av u ever come across the name RUSSEL CONWELL ?

if not please find time to read abt him and his works especially "acres of diamond"

on a lighter note . . . carry bomb go wall street if u too vex !!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
alfredinner: @ naijababe can u plz inbox me ur email address i need ur help.thankz my is alfredinner@yahoo.cm

Done. Check your mail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by JAkpayen(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
erniok: sold eurcad and euraud for 300 pips apiece with 65 pips sl. my take on the ;Dm is extremely bearish.
No try sell euraud because I don buy since abeg no pour garri inside my sand sand grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
abeg make una update me am just getting on a system back since yesterday...whats been happening?

Any fart from draghi yet??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
JAkpayen:
No try sell euraud because I don buy since abeg no pour garri inside my sand sand grin

Hehehe, he's selling, you buying, so who should the market respond to? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by alfredinner: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
naijababe:

Done. Check your mail
yh. fanx expecting ur mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
honeric01:

Hehehe, he's selling, you buying, so who should the market respond to? grin

i guess the market can do justice to both.. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Eur...bia fall na..

One of the rules of my trading never trade before an important news..

I just wrote this to remind myself...i hope am not wasting space...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
mdsocks: Eur...bia fall na..

One of the rules of my trading never trade before an important news..

I just wrote this to remind myself...i hope am not wasting space...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
That all important monthly trendline that I have been going on about. GBP about to kick ar/se to the north.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
mdsocks:

i guess the market can do justice to both.. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
you seem to be using a very wide scree system naijababe...

From the chart seems like a 17inch... right?

Am not digging the gu today..na ej me wan trade....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
mdsocks: you seem to be using a very wide scree system naijababe...

From the chart seems like a 17inch... right?

Am not digging the gu today..na ej me wan trade....

No, it's 20 inch. I plan on setting up a home office pretty soon and I'll probably use a 32 inch screen when it's all set up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
honeric01:

grin grin grin
abi make them just leave the position open and if it turns either way anyone that profits shares the profit 50-50 with the other...

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.