Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage (2491 Views)

Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Charliemorgano(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2013
Nigerian Ladies living in the states...Canada...Uk etc always prefer coming home to marry,does that mean that we don't have eligible bachelors there....the trend is really congesting the market where we have lots of spinsters living and working in Nigeria already seeking for their life partner
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2013
What's the issue? Men always return home to find a wife. I don't see any reason for a woman not to do so.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by cockyjay: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2013
^ no mind the guy jare
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Charliemorgano(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2013
Don't get me wrong its an observation that deserve civilized comments...no hard feelings
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by chikeorji123(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Charliemorgano: Don't get me wrong its an observation that deserve civilized comments...no hard feelings

Having in mind to comment ended up laughing Op your funny oo!..
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Later they'll say naija men are no husby material.
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Later they'll say naija men are no husby materials.
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
And they said naija men are no husby materials.
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Beync(f): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
poster what exactly do you want us to do concerning dis?
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Charliemorgano(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ benyc....i think the ladies in diaspora are sceptical about the emotional status of our guys outside Nigeria...maybe some are married here in Nigeria and pose as bachelors....its okay ....its not really where the husband is that matters but the ability for both parties to understand and love each other. HAPPY NEW YEAR N/LND
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Beync(f): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy 2013
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by dmcdad: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Charliemorgano: Nigerian Ladies living in the states...Canada...Uk etc always prefer coming home to marry,does that mean that we don't have eligible bachelors there....the trend is really congesting the market where we have lots of spinsters living and working in Nigeria already seeking for their life partner

Kini big deal na?

If men do come back to Nigeria for marriage, why not the women too? Abi them dey forbid am?
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by StellaBella(f): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ladies should marry them and KEEP them in naija
Until they turn
Sixty..
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Charliemorgano(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ Stella..why keep them in Naija till sixty.....don't they keep faith with the terms of the marital contract?
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by StellaBella(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Charliemorgano: @ Stella..why keep them in Naija till sixty.....don't they keep faith with the terms of the marital contract?
They are not to be trusted ever..
I know of about six ladies suffering from the ills of IMPORTED HUSBAND SYNDROME......
Tufiakwa!
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by claremont(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Charliemorgano: Nigerian Ladies living in the states...Canada...Uk etc always prefer coming home to marry,does that mean that we don't have eligible bachelors there....the trend is really congesting the market where we have lots of spinsters living and working in Nigeria already seeking for their life partner
The market has already been severely congested! grin
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by MrsChima(f): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lol at Stella.
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Dollarjunkie: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Errmmm... Datz a gud development. Can u actually connect me 2 one? My mail add is dollarjunkie@yabaleft.com
thanks in anticipation
Sent from
ThurayaSmartphone
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by SlyIg(f): 6:07am On Jan 02, 2013
@Op, were you able to grab one?
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 02, 2013
Its just not right. There are plenty of eligible Naija bachelors in the diaspora; those men need some love too. cool
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 02, 2013
^^^ Single diasporan and searching lol.
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 02, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ Single diasporan and searching lol.

The searching go soon end soon.Lol
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2013
Just remember to send my invitation. That's all I ask lol.
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2013
ogugua88: Just remember to send my invitation. That's all I ask lol.

You won't need an invitation. You know why?
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 02, 2013
Lol, Seun has taught you.
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 02, 2013
ogugua88: Lol, Seun has taught you.
Wetin Seun teach me?
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2013
Charliemorgano: Don't get me wrong its an observation that deserve civilized comments...no hard feelings

Nah, no hard feelings at all. Just that I don't see what the issue is lol.

From what I've observed, "authenticity" can be an issue for some. Be it man or woman, when he or she wants a Nigerian spouse, that entails cooking, cleaning, mannerisms, and, to some extent, mentality. I've heard often times that being born and raised abroad, or living there for a long period of time, makes one "less Nigerian".

I disagree of course. A Nigerian is a Nigerian, be it in Toronto or Asaba.

There are plenty of eligible peeps here. Plenty.
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2013
CFCfan: Wetin Seun teach me?

Nothing lol.
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by dayokanu(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2013
Stella_Bella:
They are not to be trusted ever..
I know of about six ladies suffering from the ills of IMPORTED HUSBAND SYNDROME......
Tufiakwa!

Abi oooo

We see them all when they bring the husband e no dey tay before they start lamenting

How many Naija guys would resist the allure of Amricana Green card at least
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2013
Naija guys in the diaspora, its time to step up!
#naija men in diaspora
Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by KINGwax(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2013
ogugua88: What's the issue? Men always return home to find a wife. I don't see any reason for a woman not to do so.
which means u're still coming. I'll wait. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2013
KINGwax: which means u're still coming. I'll wait. Okay?

You get competition oh. Other Naija-based men they covet am. Them dey plenty for Nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship 101 / Ojo Wo Lo Ma Waye / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.