Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Davido And Manager Asa Asika Part Ways - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Manager Asa Asika Part Ways (716 Views)

Bsb Exclusive; Dj Cuppy And Boo, Asa Asika Are Drunk In Love..sparks Wedding Pla / BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Manager Asa Asika Part Ways by Vickyiests2: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2013
After almost two years of working together, Davido, 20, and his manager Asa Asika, 22, (center) have parted ways. They reportedly ended their working relationship a few days back but none of them have said anything about it yet, though they’ve both changed their Twitter bios.

I’m trying to find out what really happened between these two as there are a few versions of what led to their break up. One version claims that Asa was dropped because Davido has become too big an artist for him (Asa) to handle. Another version claims Davido assaulted Asa over money.

I don’t know the real story but I plan to ask Davido when I see him at Funmi Iyanda’s show tomorrow. Stay tuned! Hehe…

Source : http://gidibase.com/davido-and-manager-asa-asika-part-ways/
Re: Davido And Manager Asa Asika Part Ways by Kunbee: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2013
My manager is better than all of you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido And Manager Asa Asika Part Ways by Double194(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2013
Kunbee: My manager is better than all of you grin cheesy
No be small ooh
Re: Davido And Manager Asa Asika Part Ways by Arcard(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2013
my manager is smarter now
Re: Davido And Manager Asa Asika Part Ways by yuzedo: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kunbee: My manager is better than all of you grin cheesy
grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Welcome Baby Girl 'aliona'! / Beyonce Talks Pregnancy Rumour, Jay-z, Ivy And More On GQ Interview / Whizzkid And EME (banky W) Fall Out....d One Sided Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.