Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Vampire Tale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vampire Tale (5357 Views)

I Fell In Love With A Vampire / Lagos And Abuja: A Tale Of Two Cities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year People

Just Got Up writing A̶̲̥̅̊₪d taught of writting one ,everyone might love ,just hope We all love it atleast a bit

A Vampire Tale
My bride, Nelly died in my arms on our wedding night. Her heart just stopped beating and no one could figure out why.
I wanted to die, I wanted to be with her forever. This pain was paralyzing and rocked the core with a stinging thrusting dagger pulling in and out. In my grief my life was changing. I had lost my job, the houseI had built for my wife was on the verge of foreclosure and I owed back taxes.
I sought solitude in the tear soaked tides of sheets wrinkled on my bed and the lumpiness of my goose feather pillow. I barely ate, but downed many shots. I lost twenty pounds and my flesh turned into rubbery white rice paper. The bedroom blinds were sealed shut and the thick window curtain stapled together. Sunlight just hurt too much, it reminded me of her.
About six weeks after Nelly’s death I set foot outside. The sun nearly blinded me, but the warmth comforted my cool ashy skin. I cleaned up the bedroom, washed my clothes and sheets. I was trying to make things better. I had too much pride to allow myself to stay under.
My former employer hired me back on a probationary basis, I was ablestop the foreclosure on the house and I started making payments towards my tax debt.
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Even though I played the strong guy in public, I was a cracking egg oncein my home. I sobbed every night when I had to face the bed alone, thepain was still just too fresh. My friends tried to urge me to date again,but I told them that Nelly was the only one for me…I will never get over her…she is in my blood, heart and mind forever. They started to understand she was not like the rest that I had dated before…she was the only one that got under my skin…she was the only one that I could see a lifetime with.
About a year later………..
“I’m telling you… she is perfect for you!”, my best friend Shaun tempted.
“Like I told you a thousand times I’m never dating again…Nelly still has my heart”, I hopelessly said while sipping my bitter beer.
“But Sandra has it all, she is smart, successful and has a killer body”, Shaun tempted once more.
“Not interested! No one can replace Nelly… no one, so get it through that thick skull of yours!!”, I yelled.
“Look…man I’m sorry, just trying to help”, Shaun said while lowering hishead looking at his dozen hot wings like he had lost his appetite.
“I’m sorry too Shaun…I know you are trying to help, but if you knew how deeply I loved Nelly you would understand”, I softly spoke while trying to stomach the bitter beer that was on special.
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dear jiraiyas,you've got a very nice story there but me feels you should have made it as the prologue to the main story (abi vampire no dey d story).......
P.s if you are starting a story here it'll be advisable that your first posts should be very long and consistency is the word,then after you must have garnered about 1000 views and atleast 50 replies from 50 members. That's only when you can afford to go 2 days without posting new stuffs
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
movmentish: Dear jiraiyas,you've got a very nice story there but '♍ feels you should have made it as the prologue to the main story (abi vampire no dey d story).......
P.s if you are starting a story here it'll be advisable that your first posts should be very long and consistency is the word,then after you must have garnered about 1000 views and atleast 50 replies from 50 members. That's only when you can afford to go 2 days without posting new stuffs
Brother A̶̲̥̅♏ really sorry if I kept you waiting .A̶̲̥̅♏ really sorry , U̶̲̥̅̊ knw @ times U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna knw if weda U̶̲̥̅̊ r been followed nd wen U̶̲̥̅̊ feels U̶̲̥̅̊ not U̶̲̥̅̊ jst stop @ were U̶̲̥̅̊ r .I promise †☺ add up soon plssssssss b4 midnight it ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ just hang arround ok.
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Another year later……
“Alright…this is the last time I will bug you…scouts honor”, Shaun said while walking on thin ice with me.
“The answer is still no! Nelly was the only one for me and time has notchanged that…my heart will never grow stale for her”, I shouted, but trying to be understanding…after all Shaun suffered from severe excitability.
“Just hear me out then I will shut up”, Shaun smiled.
“Alright you d*uche bag.. go for it. It is your moment to shine”, I surrendered while drinking again a bitter beer that was on special.
“Do you remember Rhonda?”, Shaun asked while displaying her name like it was on a neon sign.
“Nope”, I honestly replied while taking gulp of my beer.
“What…I don’t believe you! You used to talk about her all the time after you met her at that club… you know the club that closed down after they were busted for serving minors”, Shaun filled in.
“There were a lot of girls I met at that club. Quite frankly I don’t recall asking any of their names, I just wanted to get in and get out”, I said while still puzzled over a girl that didn’t leave a good enough impressionon me to remember her name.
“Anyway, she heard you were available and she wants to have a drink with you”, Shaun said, thinking he was making progress with me.
“Sorry, not interested and not available”, I quickly responded trying to remind him in a polite way to stop hounding me on dating other women.
“Look she is in town only for a few days, if anything maybe you could at least get you some”, Shaun begged.
“Your single, why don’t you take her out and bang her”, I said.
“There is just no hope with you is there?”, Shaun sighed.
“I’m not over my wife and I never will be”, I said.
Nine months later……
It was almost our three year wedding anniversary so I went to have adrink where Nelly and I first laid eyes on each other, I never was the same after that. I always protested love, but secretly yearned for it.
So here I am in a room with a couple of dozen people, yet I feel as if I’m in a lonely bubble with a dark cloud over my head waiting for someone to save me…..but the only one who can save me is gone.
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2013
Then time stops as this woman enters the bar. She has a strange magnetism about her, she owns the floor she walks on. Everyone in the room reacts. Pretty soon everyone in the room wants her…even the women and gay men, it is a sight to see….most entertaining. I watch as the women who were with their husbands or boyfriends bite their lips, twirl their hair and sob in hot desire. I watch as the guysstraight or not UnCloth her with their eyes, slowly stand up from their seats and just drool over her presence.
This woman does not have an iron grip on me like all the others, I’m stilldeeply tangled in my loss so I ignore the infatuation and ask the bartender for another drink.
Suddenly I feel a chilled draft tickle my neck and pulse down my back like dead hands giving me a shiatsu massage.
“Well aren’t you going to buy me a drink?”, an oddly high pitch voice asks me.
“No”, I speak.
“Are you sure?”, she asks me like I will miss out on the best adventureof my life.
“Yes…I’m sure, please leave me alone”, I speak.
“Alright I’ll buy YOU a drink…bartender I would like a Bloody Mary and a Southern Thunder draft for my friend here”, the woman orders.
I just sit still, almost wanting to close my eyes. I am not looking at her, Idon’t want her influence to pull me in, not today…not ever!
“Nothing you can do will make me fall for you”, I say while knowing I must look into her eyes and stand up for myself.
“Do you know who I am?” the woman asks.
“I don’t know and I don’t care”, I bluntly speak while refusing the beer the woman bought me.
“I’m a messenger, my name is Acadia”, the woman squeaks with the most pestering voice.
“Good for you”, I smartly say.
She walks in with the frozen breeze bowing to her feet and expecting everyone to kiss her heels. Her hair flows black liquid cashmere which collides into her pale skin. She wears expensive relic jewelry that tries to distract you from her skimpy, white sundress colored with rainbow polka dots. I must say I do not experience the same frenzied attraction as everyone else in the room. I guess she is sort of cute in an annoying, creepy crawly way, but definitely not worth my fuss.
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2013
Subscribing......... Dis Op is killing me (nohomo if u r a guy) just talk d story na!!!!!
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
movmentish: Subscribing......... Dis Op is killing me (nohomo if u r a guy) just talk d story na!!!!!
boss i go update abeg ,ve been busy thats why..........just hangarround
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
“I don’t think you get it do you?”, Acadia asks like she is trying to get me on board to play in her crazy riddles.
“I think I’m going to leave now”, I speak. I had enough of her twisted flirtation.
I try to leave, but I’m unable to move. My legs are frozen jelly.
“You can’t leave until I give you your message. Now if you play nice you will be able to speak, but if you try to struggle that will be taken away”, Acadia speaks while snapping her finger.
“You can’t make me want you”, I reinforce.
“Relax, I don’t want you…this message is not about you it is about Nelly”, Acadia hisses.
“You knew Nelly?”, I ask while resting my long arms across the bar counter.
“Correction sweetie, I know Nelly”, Acadia speaks while picking at her bubble gum pink colored finger nails.
“There must be some mistake, Nelly died almost three years ago”, I speak with a quiver in my voice.
“Yeah…on your wedding night”, Acadia sasses without remorse and almost as if she is blaming her.
“How do you know that?”, I ask fearing to hear the answer.
“Joey…she speaks of you often, it’s nauseating”, Acadia speaks whiletrying to slurp her Bloody Mary.
“That’s not possible…I just told you she is dead”, I speak while feeling a little agitated.
“She’s always been dead Joey…until she met you”, Acadia speaks.
“What!”, I gasp without the strength to make out another word.
“You know Joey…you are special…now I know why Nelly chose you ”, Acadia speaks while gargling up some of the Bloody Mary and spitting it back into the glass.
“Now would be a good time to tell me what the h*ll is going on”, I speak. I am crazed to know more. I want to know about the impossible.
“Okay…I savor agony, but I promised Nelly that I would be easy on you. What I’m about to tell you is privileged. Others have been tortured or killed knowing this information so I would appreciate a little respect and an open mind”, Acadia demands in a low voice.
“Just get to Nelly!”, I demand.
“Okay…don’t get your red boxer briefs in a bunch!”, Acadia snaps back.
“How you do know what I’m wearing?”, I ask feeling violated by a sick broad
“Never mind that…back to Nelly”, Acadia speaks.
“Okay…tell me everything”, I mumble.
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
“When I said she has always been dead until she met you… I should of just said…Nelly is a vampire”, Acadia speaks like she had explained it a thousand times before.
“What! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, not to mention you are dishonoring the memory of my wife”, I rage.
“Let me remind you that I’m the messenger here and if you interrupt me again you will experience my wrath”, Acadia sharply notes.
“Alright…continue this madness”, I speak in desperation.
“Nelly has been a powerful vampire for over three hundred years. Shewas a born leader and always put our kind first. That was until she met you. For the first time she fell in love with a human and an old legend came true. The legend states that if a vampire finds true love with a human eventually their heart will beat and bing,bang boom their human too. Nelly wanted forever with you and turning you into one of us was not an option…she was content with the way things were. Which leads me to your wedding night. Shortly after you arrived at thehotel she was summoned and told to make a choice between being human or becoming a vampire again. Nelly chose you, she didn’t want to go back to being a vampire. That is when Orthus, her king…vowed to kill you and your family. Out of love for you and she was bitten by Orthus, thus turning her back into a vampire. It was then explained to her that her human heart would stop beating before sunrise. When her heart stopped, she faked her death as a human and was buried. We then dug her up one night later and she was back to her old self. You see Joey she made an oath to stay away, that is why you have not seen her in almost three years”, Acadia explains.
“So why now? Why has she sent you?”, I ask feeling like its all a waste of my time.
“Orthus was assassinated by Nelly’s guard, a murder that took almost three years to successfully carry out, so now it is safe for her to come to you”, Acadia justifies.
“If what you say is true, why don’t she just show herself to me” I speak with an aching heart.
“Nelly will arrive soon…the assassination was just a few hours ago and she has to tie a few loose ends”, Acadia states with honest eyes.
“So I’m going to be reunited with my dead wife?”, I ask still not shakingthe feeling of doubt.
“I know you still don’t believe me, but seeing is believing. My job is done…see ya around maybe”, Acadia speaks.
Acadia gingerly walks out of the bar without a peek back at me, she completed her mission and is not needed anymore.
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
Am I the only one following this thread Peepz you've gat to read this post,I mean it and comment too
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
movmentish: Am I the only one following this thread Peepz you've gat to read this post,I mean it and comment too
Movementish thanks sire ,hopefully I could write more if there ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ light †̥̥ ђ !ş night ,hope A̶̲̥̅♏ nt keepin you waiting??
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2013
later today will be posting on it ,just hangar round
Re: Vampire Tale by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2013
I'm addicted ooo.... I want more... Fully subscribed...
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: I'm addicted ooo.... I want more... Fully subscribed...
Haaaaa Foxy_Rebirth you too ?
Re: Vampire Tale by Wendyphil(f): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2013
Am luvin dis..More plssss.......
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2013
Wendyphil: Am luvin dis..More plssss.......
Haaa Wendyphil ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ oooº°˚˚°ºooo
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2013
It is four hours later and the bar is nearly closed. Nelly has failed to make her appearance in spite of a promise made by a “vampire messenger”. I feel lowly…a part of me wants to believe, but it’s realityI live by.
“Why would a strange woman make up a lie like that?” What would she gain?”, I ask myself.
I’m a battered soul and need to face the music that Nelly is dead and never coming back. Moving on terrifies me, yet seems logical now…something real…something I need to do even if it kills me. So I head home…ready to put the house up for sale within a month and give the insane permission of my friend Shaun to set me up on a few dates.
The moonlight is beautiful for the first time and my heart feels a bit more inviting as I approach my car in the empty parking lot.
Suddenly I feel a cool sweet breeze brush against my hair…I turn around and then drop my car keys in shock.
“Hello Joey”, a familiar voice speaks.
“Nel…Nel…”, I stuttered…unable to fully speak her beautiful name.
“It’s okay my love”, Nelly whispers while her cool peppermint hands cup my face.
“Is it really you?”, I ask breathless.
“Yes…it’s only me”, Nelly speaks
I embrace her close to my chest…the same grieving chest that held her dead body against mine in the bed on our honeymoon. I stroke her wavy blonde satin hair and look into her jade fire eyes blended with sapphire blue ice. I taste her frozen fruit lips and realize it is my resurrected bride.
“Are you really a vampire?”, I ask playfully.
“Yes…does that disturb you?”, Nelly asked.
“I don’t care! I love you”, I confess collapsing to my wobbly knees.
“When I’m with you…is the only time I can be human again…it’s what your love does to me”, Nelly tenderly kisses my head.
“It’s true…everything Acadia said is true!”, I laugh in overwhelming joy.
“Acadia visited you?”, Nelly asks with dread.
“Yeah…I got your message…she told me you would come…she told me you were alive!!…”, I cry.
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2013
“We have to leave now!!!”, Nelly orders in urgency.
“Why what’s going on?”, I ask while making my way to my feet.
“Get in the car…I will meet you later”, Nelly orders in urgency once again.
Suddenly a violent hail storm strikes the parking lot and Acadia appears right before us.
“Awe…look at the happy couple…reunited…but not for long”, Acadia roars.
“What’s going on?”, I ask.
“I never sent you a message through Acadia…she is a vampire messenger…she is a hit woman and you’re her target”, Nelly cries while standing in front of me to shield me from her power.
“Orthus was primal and cruel, but he was the only father I ever knewand you conspired against him…his blood is on your hands”, Acadia rages.
“You have to understand I did what was necessary to see my love again…he is what I live for…he is what I died for”, Nelly pleads.
“I will have the pleasure of your agony as I rip Joey into smithereens…I will make it slow so I can take it all in”, Acadia threatens with black empty eyes“Joey…you have to leave…I am weak around you…I will not be able to protect you as long as you stay”, Nelly glooms.
“I will not leave you! This is our fight”, I passionately state.
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2013
If its Ǧ☺☺ϑ ,then tell '♍ what you think will happen next ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Vampire Tale by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
jiraiyas: If its Ǧ☺☺ϑ ,then tell '♍ what you think will happen next ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gan gan gan gan... That's what will happen next...
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Gan gan gan gan... That's what will happen next...
You mean it Foxy_Rebirth
Re: Vampire Tale by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
jiraiyas:
You mean it Foxy_Rebirth

No.. Just joking.... Hahahahahhaaha... **laffing at my own joke..**

Of course you are the writer sef...
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Sure you really are funny ,well t̶̲̥̅̊ђε nxt should be Gan Gan Gan Gan really as in like horror film or № like ♏v Twilight lol
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Seriously you are funny dudue ,but Gan Gan Gan sounds S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ nice U̶̲̥̅̊ knw ,like horror film
Though I wud ve luv it 2 b like Twilight
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yeey pippu have com to the thread.......
Acadia tho 8-|
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
movmentish: Yeey pippu have com to the thread.......
Acadia tho 8-|
Movementish I salut U̶̲̥̅̊ , W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ say suppose happen next na
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Nelly should die,joey transformed into a vampire by nelly before she dies,then joey should kill the remaining vamps and he should find a human that'll make his beat at the end grin grin grin
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
movmentish: Nelly should die,joey transformed into a vampire by nelly before she dies,then joey should kill the remaining vamps and he should find a human that'll make his beat at the end grin grin grin
Quite interesting rili ,I kinda like Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ idea ,but let's see Ħ☺w it goes.......
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
“Then you have condemned us to death”, Nelly whispers.
“So be it…I won’t let you fall for this”, I stand my ground.
“This is going to be so much fun seeing Joey, a weak human trying to battle against a vampire…it is so cute that you think you have a chance against me”, Acadia chuckles.
Acadia lunges at me with incredible speed but Nelly is there to block her. However strong Nelly is…the truth is I am making her weak, Acadiatosses her aside like rag doll.
Nelly tries to confront Acadia again, but she is in pain. Her right leg is snapped back.
Acadia reaches for my throbbing neck and clutches her hand around my throat and lifts me off the ground effortlessly. I can feel my windpipe succumb to her strength and all Nelly can do is watch hopelessly as Acadia has her way with me.
I stare deep into Acadia’s dark amber eyes filled with vengeance and feel a sharp shock of some sort coming from my throat…I’m thinking she is about to sever my head from my neck, but without warning she releases me.
Acadia takes a few steps backwards and lowers her deadly arms. Nelly is trying to crawl towards me.
“I…I…I love you”, Acadia confesses to me.
I rub my sore throat and say nothing. I do not know what to do. I’m thinking it is a sick joke so I run to Nelly to care for her.
“Didn’t you hear me you fool…I love you!”, Acadia confesses again.
“Get away from me you bit*h!” I snap while looking over Nelly.
“I can’t leave you…I will never leave you…I have never felt this way about anyone…you will love me!”, Acadia demands while standing in place allowing hail to frost her face.
“If you really love me…you will stop trying to kill me and help Nelly”, I sayin frustration. I don’t believe her for a second.
As Acadia walks over to us Nelly speaks to me.
“Joey…it is very rare…but I have seen this before. Some humans have the ability to dazzle vampires”, Nelly grunts in pain.
“Dazzle?” I ask while holding her crippled body against me.
Re: Vampire Tale by Wendyphil(f): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
I think Joey will leta be transformed into a Vamp.!! by Nelly smiley
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Wendyphil: I think Joey will leta be transformed into a Vamp.!! by Nelly smiley
Rili bt Ħ☺w ,knowing Nelly luvs S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much d Idea of her been human again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dedicated To Garri!! / All The Lies About Blogging Incomes / Do You Want To Learn How To Write Stories? Let's Start Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.