Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening (3746 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife / I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by faporori24: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
ALL NAIRALANDER YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED.

Hey nairalanders, i love my wife and she also loved me but something is happening to me now. This new year there is no money on me and my wife of 4 years and she already have a son for me meet a guy on 2go and the guy is in South Africa, they haven't meet or see each other before, but the guy fall for my wife And also he know the girl he is talking to is married women, but to my surprise anytime am broke my wife will secretly chat with the guy and he will send her money which my wife will loan me and said she got it from one of her female friend. The guy just send her 20k and also blackberry bold 6 for her as new year gift, so that they can be able to chats more anytime on 2go what can i do shall i block her or count that as a blessing advice needed urgent.
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
You're gradually evolving from a husband to a love-vendor.
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
OP ...... you are a duche bag ....so if your gal starts to fall for the SA guy now you will be on here calling her all sort of names causing e-fight . ASHI!! It's the new year o Abeg and I don't want to hear marriage trouble yet..... damn too early!

Go get yourself a JOB and stop mooching from where you didn't sow! Ole ! Blessing indeed!
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by faporori24: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
jidegirl12: OP ...... you are a duche bag ....so if your gal starts to fall for the SA guy now you will be on here calling her all sort of names causing e-fight . ASHI!! It's the new year o Abeg and I don't want to hear marriage trouble yet..... damn too early!

Go get yourself a JOB and stop mooching from where you didn't sow! Ole ! Blessing indeed!

Thanks i have a good job i give her money when she need it, but everyone can broke anytime you know the economy situation of this country just advice me okay
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Agreed you're broke but taking from another man with deceit ain't the way don't you think......seek another way and not put your wife in a tight spot... I believe she will eventually sleep with that man .... Its called temptation.....take my words for it.

Sorry I came on you hard initially .... it's just unbelievable a man would put his wife through that kind of situation.
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by faporori24: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
jidegirl12: Agreed you're broke but taking from another man with deceit ain't the way don't you think......seek another way and not put your wife in a tight spot... I believe she will eventually sleep with that man .... Its called temptation.....take my words for it.

Sorry I came on you hard initially .... it's just unbelievable a man would put his wife through that kind of situation.

Thank you so much for all this i ask her to leave the guy not to talk to him again she stand up and strip her self n**ked and swear for me that she wont even see the guy say the guy sound like mugun but after all advice i have now trying to block her facebook and change her sim and i will give her the phone that remember dialing contact incase she called and delete it i will know is that a nice moved for me or anything i can add or subract
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
I'm sorry buddy but I don't believe in all that swear strip sh it .... have a one on one talk with her with a firm tone , this madness need to stop... see what I'm talking about now?

Now she can't withstand being broke again...., all marriage has its up and downs and your financial situation seem to be yours and she has to stick with you thru it ( it's part of being a good wife).... I hope the show's not going down already buddy... sorry
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by EfemenaXY: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
faporori24: ALL NAIRALANDER YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED.

Hey nairalanders, i love my wife and she also loved me but something is happening to me now. This new year there is no money on me and my wife of 4 years and she already have a son for me meet a guy on 2go and the guy is in South Africa, they haven't meet or see each other before, but the guy fall for my wife And also he know the girl he is talking to is married women, but to my surprise anytime am broke my wife will secretly chat with the guy and he will send her money which my wife will loan me and said she got it from one of her female friend. The guy just send her 20k and also blackberry bold 6 for her as new year gift, so that they can be able to chats more anytime on 2go what can i do shall i block her or count that as a blessing advice needed urgent.

I was trying to take you seriously, until I got to the part in bold. grin grin grin

You're constantly broke and yet happy to sell your pride as a man to another man like you, for 20K? What's that anyway? £80??!! grin grin grin

Guy, you aren't doing too badly for a love-vendor, seeing as the "economic situation in Naija is dire..."
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by faporori24: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I was trying to take you seriously, until I got to the part in bold. grin grin grin

You're constantly broke and yet happy to sell your pride as a man to another man like you, for 20K? What's that anyway? £80??!! grin grin grin

Guy, you aren't doing too badly for a love-vendor, seeing as the "economic situation in Naija is dire..."

FRONT PAGE PLS
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by slimyem: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Both husband and wife are both irresponsible and unserious and i'm not sorry to say that.
What's a married woman doing on 2go in the first place?
..and did she just stumble on the willing samaritan or she went searching for one?
...and this man thinks it might be a blessing?
Wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by EfemenaXY: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
faporori24:

FRONT PAGE PLS

And how's that gonna help you, Mr man?

It won't make you any less of the aspiring p!mp that you are naw...
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Callotti: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Not readable. 2013 is not for yahoo-yahoo literary skills. kiss
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by addictiv(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bro u re supposed to provide for that woman and ur kid not allowing another man to do that for you. Everything has a price ,don't be deceived to think that you re enjoying cos one day you ll have to pay the price of either eventually losing her to him or something much worse
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
so husbands have now become pimps - Nairaland I hail thee for keeping me shocked on a daily basis.

poster - start printing biz cards for ur wife now - ur actually happy to take money another man sent ur wife
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
just in time for my daily tonic grin
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by SisiKill1: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2013
Rotflmao!

After they will say women are the gold diggers.

If this eejit had money in his pocket, the topic woulda been

I kicked my wife to the curb because she was cheating on me on 2go, How can I find another one?

....But since he is benefiting from it, he's turned to Mr. Jeje Oh I love my wife the mouse.

Happy New Year y'all!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by EfemenaXY: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao!

After they will say women are the gold diggers.

If this eejit had money in his pocket, the topic woulda been

I kicked my wife to the curb because she was cheating on me on 2go, How can I find another one?

....But since he is benefiting from it, he's turned to Mr. Jeje Oh I love my wife the mouse.

Happy New Year y'all!!! cheesy

Lol!

Sisi, but you wicked nor be small o! grin grin grin
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2013
cotton101: so husbands have now become pimps - Nairaland I hail thee for keeping me shocked on a daily basis.

poster - start printing biz cards for ur wife now - ur actually happy to take money another man sent ur wife
He can give me one one those cards, I know guys who can afford to give her an iPhone sef and that would be after countless phone s*x and str*p tease on video cams and since OP is becoming a bonafide p*mp, you should mind a little romp in the hay stack lol!
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 02, 2013
She swore naked, that got me thinking for a sec undecided ...... cos of long throat ?..... everybody should take responsibility for their actions including her lazy a ss angry.....

OP is a duche for thinking its a blessing ( WTF!!!) and as for the wife, she should go get a job ..... hehehe come to think of it .... OP how did she find this guy? Or both of you are doing yahoo yahoo highest bidder? cheesy ..... Eh eh! Only for NL grin..... You got gotta Love NL!
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by SisiKill1: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol!

Sisi, but you wicked nor be small o! grin grin grin
Lol...it's true naa!

We are talking about a Naija man here, people who can't stand their wives even lookin at a picture of another guy before cutting her down to size. Yet this one wants us to believe it's love Shacking him not the windfall from her runs.

Men will rationalize anything as long as it works in their favor.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by SisiKill1: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2013
Let's try the nakid swearing thing again when Mr. Man has small change in his pocket and see if he'll be as believing and trusting.

Lmao! Shioooor! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by SpicyMimi(f): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2013
slimyem: Both husband and wife are both irresponsible and unserious and i'm not sorry to say that.
What's a married woman doing on 2go in the first place?
..and did she just stumble on the willing samaritan or she went searching for one?
...and this man thinks it might be a blessing?
Wonder!!!
lmfaoooooo....this got me laughn grin
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by seedord247(m): 3:21am On Jan 02, 2013
Nigerians girls again? undecided

This is another big lesson to the fellas out there.... If you are broke like a church rat.. Never think of relationship not to talk of marriage.. Girls of today dont care if you fine pass joseph for bible.. All they want is your mula to stand as power and authority over them.

And if you are thinkin of ridin train... 300 naira is enough to go for one round and if you are a well known customer, you can even f uck on credit or get discount. tongue

I repeat.... Stay single if you are broke. cool
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by greatgod2012(f): 3:29am On Jan 02, 2013
@ op, i have vowed not to insult anybody, but, pls, dont push me to d wall, you are really tempting me, i feel like insulting you from morning till eve, but i will indulge you.
Try to get a job.
Stop tempting yur wife, because if both of you dont stop now, you will definately loose her to him or to someone else, because of d long throat that both of you are endowed with.
With d way you talked, you sound more like an adolescent carry over adult, so pls, grow up and act as a real and mature guy before it gets to d stage where your woman will bring in a man into your house and you will be asked to entertain d man, because of what you stand to gain at d end of d deal.
Above all, both of you (you and your wife)are frauds, you need to be avoided.

Heeeee, i almost forget, who is using d BB your benevolent sent to your wiffy, i guess you are d one, its part of d blessing too, abi? Ole...... Oh! You finally push me to calling you "ole"
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by star4(f): 3:37am On Jan 02, 2013
@op sorry I haven't read the full thread. The first post was enough.

Please stop whatever you and your wife are doing. It will only lead to regret. Being broke sucks! But it's character building and when you're down just look forward to the rebuild that you're capable of. Never sacrifice love or self respect for money. It will only lead to misery.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by jasper7(m): 5:41am On Jan 02, 2013
jidegirl12: Agreed you're broke but taking from another man with deceit ain't the way don't you think......seek another way and not put your wife in a tight spot... I believe she will eventually sleep with that man .... Its called temptation.....take my words for it.

didn't u read the story properly? Cos, I can't understand what you mean by, him putting his wife in a tight spot. Shez collecting gifts from anoda man and lying to her husband about it. The woman needs to be lambasted, maybe then she'll see what shez doing
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by jasper7(m): 5:44am On Jan 02, 2013
greatgod2012: @ op, i have vowed not to insult anybody, but, pls, dont push me to d wall, you are really tempting me, i feel like insulting you from morning till eve, but i will indulge you.
Try to get a job.
Stop tempting yur wife, because if both of you dont stop now, you will definately loose her to him or to someone else, because of d long throat that both of you are endowed with.
With d way you talked, you sound more like an adolescent carry over adult, so pls, grow up and act as a real and mature guy before it gets to d stage where your woman will bring in a man into your house and you will be asked to entertain d man, because of what you stand to gain at d end of d deal.
Above all, both of you (you and your wife)are frauds, you need to be avoided.

Heeeee, i almost forget, who is using d BB your benevolent sent to your wiffy, i guess you are d one, its part of d blessing too, abi? Ole...... Oh! You finally push me to calling you "ole"
lol. Read the story again. Cos I hav read it like 5 times now and I am searching for where the guy is leading his wife into temptation. Unless of course am missing a spot u saw
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 02, 2013
jasper7:
didn't u read the story properly? Cos, I can't understand what you mean by, him putting his wife in a tight spot. Shez collecting gifts from anoda man and lying to her husband about it. The woman needs to be lambasted, maybe then she'll see what shez doing

What bout the story that's not straight forward maybe you're the one that needs his glasses buffed .

Your friend(OP) thinks Gawd is blessing him via his wife's mugu period .... now it's too late to stop his wife's long throat attitude , he's here flapping his lips.... so tell me what's so complicated to comprehend ? Oh now you want the blame on her only abi? MEN!!!
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by jasper7(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2013
I really wanna understand Mr OP. Cos I think constructively. If what you are saying is true. It then means ur wife either plans to cheat on you in the nearest future, or ur wife is a scammer. Ripping a poor south african of his hard earned cash. Either ways shez a liar. Cos shez still denying whateva is going on between herself and the man. I am not into name calling but if I were. I would call u a WEAKLING. You hav to step up to the situation. Stop ratting around forming private investigator. Call her, sit her down. With your most serious and angry face ask her what is her relationship with d guy. If she denies ever knowing the guy. You 4get about the case. Stop monitoring her every move. Your just making her feel she has somtin 2 hide. When I said 4get d issue, I mean totally 4get it. One day she wud run to u to confess all her mis-deeds. 4give her and dont talk about it again. Trust me d worst punishment u can giv a wife is to keep her in d dark on watz going on in ur mind or how u feel about wateva shez done.
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by jasper7(m): 6:04am On Jan 02, 2013
jidegirl12:

What bout the story that's not straight forward maybe you're the one that needs his glasses buffed .

Your friend(OP) thinks Gawd is blessing him via his wife's mugu period .... now it's too late to stop his wife's long throat attitude , he's here flapping his lips.... so tell me what's so complicated to comprehend ? Oh now you want the blame on her only abi? MEN!!!
wait o. Why shouldn't she take d blame. Shez a married woman for christ sake. Wat even led her 2 start flirting with anoda man on 2go? Shez not a kid dat dey force a spoon of pap into her mouth. She made this pap herself. And I didn't see where the OP said he encouraged her. Or he was in support. She even lied to him that she got the money from a female fwend. Shez not only FLIRT, shez a SCAMMER and a LIAR. And oga OP is a WEAKLING
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2013
Jeez this is a fu'ked up story..... I hope the OP can come back and explain , need to hit the sack .... I no fit swear na ked but rather do something constructive with all that na kedness grin
Re: Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening by dayokanu(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2013
Why you no carry your wife go Ayilara empire, and pimpher out to make money for your lazy arse

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Problems We Have Today In Our Marriages, Is From Our Upbringing. / Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations / My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.