Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging (22194 Views)

My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry / Think Before You Send Your Kids Abroad / Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by ogboni76(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2009
Well thanks guys for the good wishes, i guess thats what kept me this long and of course Gods grace, theres a problem i needed advices on. here goes. .
I love her, but she brings me bad luck!!
i wanna know if i am being selfish here or self centerd, we were engaged barely 2 months after we knew each other just because she was pregnant and i had to save her family from insults and all, i was living good, but the moment we started living together as man and wife things started going nose down for me, i am in the netertainment industry here in Ghana and back home in Nigeria, i never even get called for audtions or anything, friends couldnt visit me, she thinks am being taken out to meet a lady, i cant recieve calls and its all nag nag nag, i have female friends that are connected, but she drove them away with her jealousy.
I stayed in the relationship because i dont want a bad name for myself or a reputation of Nigerian-Ghanian relationship that never lasts.
I decided to come to Nigeria and see maybe things will change, she came with me and we were at Abeokuta, but still things werent easy, i had to walk miles from my Moms place back home before we could feed, everything just got frozed up.
Few months later, her Mother { my inlaw} came to Nigeria from Ghana, and took her daughter and my son back to Ghana, the same day they left, i was called for an audition and was paid 17,000 naira for as an assistant director, i started living comfortable and started settling down in Nigeria, that was when i started geting mails from Ghana about how my son is sick, about how i am abandoning them and stuffs, i decided to go back to Ghana, only to find my Mother in-law, 2 sister in-laws and 1 brother in-law all in my appartment LIVING THERE, i decided to stay put and try to tolerate them, but that was a decision i regreted ever making, i toiled and suffer for almost 1 yr, until someone told me to come and spend few days with him and it turned into weeks , and in less than 1 month that i started living alone i was able to set myself up again, rented a self contain, and stared living comfy again, now i am confused, i needed advices, do i call her to come live with me again or i should just live her to stay with her mom.
I STATED THE WHOLE STORY BECAUSE I WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND KNOW WHAT ADVICES TO GIVE. . . .
AM WAITING TO READ FROM YOU GUYS. . . PLEASE, I DONT WANNA MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE, REMEMBER AM A NIGERIAN LIVING IN GHANA
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Dammyray(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
I will rather sugest if you could leave the house for them and try maybe once or twice to visit your son and do some right for her and your boy, but as a man i think its also hard to be living alone, so the most thing i will like you to do is keep praying for God to do the right 1 but for now do my wish[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by daduke2k(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2009
yeah i think thats the best way too but dont go back to her just leave her there and send her money occassionally.that will do it. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2009
Can in not just be that you have no talent and don't belong in the entertainment industry?
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by vanderjo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2009
@poster,
Its a difficult situation man,but I think you are weak spiritually,i will advice you get real close to God,it will be foolhardy to tell you to leave ur wife,That is th only way you get ur problem solved.

@spikycyclinder,
Did you read that post very well?
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by daduke2k(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
yes she did just trying to be mean,huh? ; lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Rekky(f): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2009
My broda u need to get closer to God, Pray like u have never prayed ask God to open your understanding and to direct you that way u Will know what to do next , cos there is no one here that is going to give you the best advice except God. So just talk to God, He will show you what to do.
It is well
Remain bless.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by kanayo74(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2009
where u people actually married or u just got together because she is pregnant?

my sincere advice to u is to find a way to get her back with your baby and both ofu should draw closer to God
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Lumen(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
Bros, dont ever be deceived that your wifey brings you bad luck.Check your inner and outer self first to see if you are fit to receive favour from God.if you are then feed yourself,your wife and the entire family with the word of God.Being favoured is walking in the ways of Most High God.if you are not,confess your sins,tell your wife to confess hers,pray together with your family and i bet you things will automatically change(Meet any true Man of God)
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by ginalaz: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2009
Mr. man your inability to footh your responsibilities is not from your wife rather you. you jump into marriage unprepared. don't you know that there is more to marriage that dating a woman and getting her pregnant. It is your own mistake that led you into  this problem your facing today.Stop  blaming her and put up ur self . Believe me things will normalize.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by origina9ja(f): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2009
I Love My Hubby, But He Gives Me Bad Luck:
think before posting and concluding that your
wife is the cause for your bad luck
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2009
Its tough.
Pray to God for guidance and revelation.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by biina: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2009
I would say you should leave your wife with her mom for now, but have her come and visit you periodically and also go and visit her in Ghana. Make sure you give her the needed financial support within your means.
You need to sort yourself out emotionally, spiritually and career wise, as it seems you rushed into the marriage unprepared. Try and build up some savings/investment for rainy days, as I know the entertainment industry is often seasonal for most.
I doubt your wife brings you bad luck, but her presence might be putting undue pressure on you, hereby making you struggle at work. You need to make her understand that she needs to be supportive of you in the best interest of the family.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by emiemi(f): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2009
First question: What does your wife do? Or she just pokenoses into your biz?
Second question: What does the marriage mean to you?

I think your wife needs a job or biz of her own so that she will give you
the chance to concentrate on yours. That way, you guys will be able to
meet the family needs and also increase in individual value.

My bro, whoever marries is supposed to obtain favour from the one who
instituted it. So, your wife is not your enemy (except u marry witch) but
rather one who is to help you remain focussed and grow your unit of the nation.

Just my take!
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by tenry(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2009
you need God now more than ever before,but please accept her and pray together but first explain to her the need for the prayer,also ensure that she is emotionally matured enough to understand the purpose of the prayer.God will guide you the more.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by showbobo(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Can in not just be that you have no talent and don't belong in the entertainment industry?
Get A Grip. . . . Cant u read in between the lines
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by EshuKemi: 2:29am On Apr 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What Codswallop! shocked

van der jo:

@spikycyclinder,
Did you read that post very well?

I wonder o! Maybe her gulder bottle googles she wears are beginning to fail her at her young age! tongue

daduke2k:

yes she did just trying to be mean,huh? ; lipsrsealed undecided

The problem i have with people like spikedcylinder is that they are just naturally mean and obtuse in the way they think and act. They think they own the whole nairaland romance forum and spew rubbish out of their asses and expect people to fall over them. From the above post, the guy was trying to expantiate on a particular issue affecting his life and this uncultured and uncouth thing called spiked cylinder just unduley chose to abuse him and belittle with him without any justification. angry

What warranted her to just start saying rubbish about his career when the issue at hand is much more deeper than that in respect to his relationship?

Me thinks the dense ones are born and are right here on nairaland with spike cylinder leading the way!

@poster

Dont see things negatively like that, i know your frustrated but try to talk things out with your wife and see how you guys can redress most of the problems you face. A problem told is a problem half solved and i hope more intelligent nairalanders can profer good advise to this boy unlike some very pea-sized brained cows masking as humans such as spikecylinder to depress and demoralize others that have got a life!
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Noah69: 2:46am On Apr 04, 2009
@Poster. I have good news for you; she's not bringing you any kind of luck, good or bad.

The foundation of your problem is the foundation of your marriage. Your wife did not consider being the wife of someone in the entertainment industry; that's the truth. She also has not learnt to trust you, and she hasn't divorced herself from her family (for lack of a better word). The second impression is that she is rather immature, and constantly needs someone to be around her (even though it can be tough for a woman, especially if it's her first child). The other thing I've noticed is that it seems you are already looking for a way out of your marriage. I may be wrong, but if it so, it's unfortunate.

You and your wife need to draw close to God. It's not a cliché; it's true. Two, you need to focus on supporting each other. But most importantly, you need to start making money again. Look unto to God and work hard. Everyone in your family (or hers) won't like you, but you need to start earning again.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by TOYOSI20(f): 3:03am On Apr 04, 2009
Rekky:

My broda u need to get closer to God, Pray like u have never prayed ask God to open your understanding and to direct you that way u Will know what to do next , cos there is no one here that is going to give you the best advice except God. So just talk to God, He will show you what to do.
It is well
Remain bless.
Best response so far, take it!! wink smiley
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by celebritee(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2009
Bleep Jesus:

What Codswallop! shocked

I wonder o! Maybe her gulder bottle googles she wears are beginning to fail her at her young age! tongue

The problem i have with people like spikedcylinder is that they are just naturally mean and obtuse in the way they think and act. They think they own the whole nairaland romance forum and spew rubbish out of their asses and expect people to fall over them. From the above post, the guy was trying to expantiate on a particular issue affecting his life and this uncultured and uncouth thing called spiked cylinder just unduley chose to abuse him and belittle with him without any justification. angry

What warranted her to just start saying rubbish about his career when the issue at hand is much more deeper than that in respect to his relationship?

Me thinks the dense ones are born and are right here on nairaland with spike cylinder leading the way!

Chei! Bleep jesus, take it easy na, Na person you lamblast like this??
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Ben13: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2009
This is serious. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by hedges007(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2009
If truly she brings bad luck to you, Then, Let me simply say that, you are not really a lucky star, having her in the first place. So perhaps u should be d problem
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by AmAlone: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2009
Man Sometimes it is best not to give advise. . . .
Now WhAT I hAvE 2 sAY Is: I doNt KnoW What tO sAY. . .

Trust ME wHEn I sAY This.
You kNow WHat 2 Do.
SO DO IT!!!
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by SisiJinx: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Tee hee

Tee hee hee

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Please don't take his man given right away from him ooh. I mean what use is a wife if you can't blame her for all that ails you, eh? cheesy
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by congoshine(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2009
mess Jesus:

LOOK AT THIS MUTHAFUCKER ACCUSING SOMEONE OF BEING OBTUSE IN THINKING & ACTING??
How DARE u insult Jesus Christ?? O de ni so ri re ,olofo !
who is saying rubbish,look at the insensitive & mypoic ID you chose and the signature is not only offensive but irrational . Im sure you're one of those guys in Ajegunle without light for the past one year,who blame Jesus for everything. God punish you !!

If I catch you. .  . . .

To the poster the bad luck's all yours,  . .  . . .  . .
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by landwin: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2009
You are Just like my cousin's husband that said my cousin brings him Bad luck.You're an idiot go and read your bible and find out how you should treat your wife.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Tee hee

Tee hee hee

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Please don't take his man given right away from him ooh. I mean what use is a wife if you can't blame her for all that ails you, eh? cheesy

LOL! Exactum!
Later now, when he starts cheating (yer know, cuz his wife's kitten is all but bad luck) and catches some disease that makes him turn green, he'll say his wife is a witch! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by DoubleN(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2009
The Bible says "He who finds a wife findeth a good thing and finds favour in the eyes of the Lord".
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by uzwu: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ Poster

Your wife has done you no wrong and neither is she bringing you bad luck as you stated.

All you need do is to get closer to God, Table before Him all your Heart desires and see Him work Miracles for you.

Pls and Pls dnt Live seperately from your wife. Remember she is the mother of Your child

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by showbobo(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL! Exactum!
Later now, when he starts cheating (yer know, cuz his wife's kitten is all but bad luck) and catches some disease that makes him turn green, he'll say his wife is a witch! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you this stupid or just making a special effort lately angry angry . . . . .

@Poster

Maybe you need to be closer to God. . . . .
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2009
showbobo:

Are you this stupid or just making a special effort lately angry angry . . . . .

Speak for yourself. wink
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by amebono13: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2009

if he had no talent, the entertainment industry wouldn't have allowed him in before he met his wife and after he separated from his wife undecided

@poster

move closer to God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hurt My Mom Badly, How Do I Pacify Her? / Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. / Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.