Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) (109863 Views)

Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. / Usefulness Of Shear Butter(ori) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by Caleb7: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Cynluv: Pls can shea butter remove black spots on legs

yes it does...open www.sheattraction.com for full story n product
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by Caleb7: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mhudi: I used it starting july 2012 but after some few applications my skin started fading as if I was bleaching and I had to stop. I am dark in complexion and I like it and so reverted to using vaseline maintain my dark complexion. The best cream I ever used was Skin Balanced lotion between 2003 and 2004 but it is no longer in the market and it is very unfortunate that I cannot find an alternative for it after more than eight years.

U mean sheabutter fades ur skin? just try this original product now, sheattraction cream, purely original,check it @www.sheattraction.com
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by Caleb7: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gifted_hands: I once had a mixture of shea butter, castor oil, olive oil, coconut oil(self made & natural) and avocado oil 2geda. It worked like magic on my skin but made my hair oily, soft and Weak.Gosh!

Don't apply it much on ur head, small quantity will do u good, don't over use shampoo while use sheabutter, u will definitely get a good result...for more onfo:www.sheattraction.com
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by Caleb7: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=ferhyntorlah]

Yeah, you're right. Every original must have a counterfeit. But how would people know which is original and fake?[/quote

check this website,you can have the original sheabutter: www.sheattraction.com
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by dudulomo: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Where can i get it in lagos and how is it?
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by Jessicavizzy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
cinammon: Happy new year y'all smiley jus thot to share my experience wit shea butter cool shocked ...in d bid to effortlessly maintain a flawless and beautiful skin,we ladies try our lucks on so many beauty enhancing products...I actually didn't mind how much I spent on my personal effects as long as I got what I wanted,lol,I was really coveteous when it came to topics like this cos I wud b d 1st to rush 4 dos products cheesy then came d down slide,I changed my body cream again nd I started noticing some rather awful stretch marks embarassed Gosh,I was really nt happy angry My silky ebony skin!?sad sad plus all d stories dat stretch marks cnt b removed totally,cn only b faded...I guess dat was what I needed 2 quench d 'demonic coveteousness' grin..then I decided to drop all nd went bac to vaseline and shea butter nd I did it religously,I stopped all d chemicals completely nd BAM! I got my flawless skin bac,it didn't happen over night tho cos I had to use it continously...all traces of d stretch marks gone(no wonder shea butter is called d tree of life) smiley..since then I made up my mind to stick to my natural suppliments.. wink smiley Am not into any promotion business what so ever,I jus felt this wud encourage beautiful ladies hu feel sad 4 dier skin disorders nd plunge into further destruction by usin more chemicals..naturally I like to stay healthy and I feed well(wit the right nutrients) so I had no doubt about getting back in shape..it only takes patience,u don't expect over night miracle buh it sure does work.... kiss kiss there are countless wonders shea butter can perform,u will love ur skin glow *hugs*
..Tnks alot 4dis info.I av dis stubborn stretchmarks,on my ties n arm.Av tried all i can 2no avail.I cant wear sleevelez..wil feel mbarrass.cant even go n swim..is jus so awkwrd to me.I rilly want to no,dis 'Ori' is it kind of yellowish in colour?coz d one am using now is yellowish,wix d yorubas do sale..though av bein using it 4months now but av not seen any effect..Need ur advice.Tnks.
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by efedhomav: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
In need of 100% virgin cold pressed coconut oil? contact me via email: efedhomav@yahoo.com
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by victoriousvic1: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
what is shearttraction
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by Timlove: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Plz i ned help on hw 2 get sheattraction cream in niger state nd hw much it cost plz anybody wt ansa shld plz inbox me or text me via 08060637827: tanks
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by Imsovain(f): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
I use 1 cup shea butter to one heaping teaspoon coconut oil in a food processor or blender. It gives the shea a creamy whipped quality that is easier to apply than shea alone.
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by omorttee4u(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Our 1st grade unrefined Shea butter is obtained by manual and mechanical processes and by application of heat, without altering...we sell in kilos and tons..and it's baked in 3 kilos you can contact me for samples : omorttee4u@yahoo.com +2348164432801
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by ayakenny: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is the shea butter and egg mixture for d face alone or the whole body?
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by naijainfogalery: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2015
Shea butter is an off- white or ivory-colored fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). Shea butter is a triglyceride (fat) derived mainly from stearic acid and oleic acid. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer,

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/shea-butter
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by princessayesha(f): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
@Cinammon will it work on fair skin?
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by smauelryan: 5:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Skin care is something you have to be persistent and patient with. It might be possible that you have particularly sensitive skin which can actually be damaged by some products that are too strong. Branded creams are good for any kind of skin type.

acne scar treatment
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by msmee(f): 12:47am On Mar 19, 2015
I use it everyday and it works really well for moisturizing. What I do is I put a bit in my palm, add some water using a spray bottle, rub my hands together and apply it to my face.

don't stay under the sun for too long if you don't want it to darken your skin.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by Tallestt(f): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
cinammon:
Happy new year y'all smiley jus thot to share my experience wit shea butter cool shocked ...in d bid to effortlessly maintain a flawless and beautiful skin,we ladies try our lucks on so many beauty enhancing products...I actually didn't mind how much I spent on my personal effects as long as I got what I wanted,lol,I was really coveteous when it came to topics like this cos I wud b d 1st to rush 4 dos products cheesy then came d down slide,I changed my body cream again nd I started noticing some rather awful stretch marks embarassed Gosh,I was really nt happy angry My silky ebony skin!?sad sad plus all d stories dat stretch marks cnt b removed totally,cn only b faded...I guess dat was what I needed 2 quench d 'demonic coveteousness' grin..then I decided to drop all nd went bac to vaseline and shea butter nd I did it religously,I stopped all d chemicals completely nd BAM! I got my flawless skin bac,it didn't happen over night tho cos I had to use it continously...all traces of d stretch marks gone(no wonder shea butter is called d tree of life) smiley..since then I made up my mind to stick to my natural suppliments.. wink smiley Am not into any promotion business what so ever,I jus felt this wud encourage beautiful ladies hu feel sad 4 dier skin disorders nd plunge into further destruction by usin more chemicals..naturally I like to stay healthy and I feed well(wit the right nutrients) so I had no doubt about getting back in shape..it only takes patience,u don't expect over night miracle buh it sure does work.... kiss kiss there are countless wonders shea butter can perform,u will love ur skin glow *hugs*
Rubbish!! Total rubbish! The stuff do make one skin dry. I've applied it for months but no changes instead it brought out pimples from my face
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by anifatolu: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
It’s Time to go Natural and say goodbye to potential harmful or carcinogenic ingredients
As the largest organ in our body, the skin absorbs up to 60% of whatever we put on it.
Shea Moisture Products are made with Shea Butter and all natural certified organic ingredents.
The best thing about the products is what is NOT in them: NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by Custodians: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
cinammon:
Happy new year y'all smiley jus thot to share my experience wit shea butter cool shocked ...in d bid to effortlessly maintain a flawless and beautiful skin,we ladies try our lucks on so many beauty enhancing products...I actually didn't mind how much I spent on my personal effects as long as I got what I wanted,lol,I was really coveteous when it came to topics like this cos I wud b d 1st to rush 4 dos products cheesy then came d down slide,I changed my body cream again nd I started noticing some rather awful stretch marks embarassed Gosh,I was really nt happy angry My silky ebony skin!?sad sad plus all d stories dat stretch marks cnt b removed totally,cn only b faded...I guess dat was what I needed 2 quench d 'demonic coveteousness' grin..then I decided to drop all nd went bac to vaseline and shea butter nd I did it religously,I stopped all d chemicals completely nd BAM! I got my flawless skin bac,it didn't happen over night tho cos I had to use it continously...all traces of d stretch marks gone(no wonder shea butter is called d tree of life) smiley..since then I made up my mind to stick to my natural suppliments.. wink smiley Am not into any promotion business what so ever,I jus felt this wud encourage beautiful ladies hu feel sad 4 dier skin disorders nd plunge into further destruction by usin more chemicals..naturally I like to stay healthy and I feed well(wit the right nutrients) so I had no doubt about getting back in shape..it only takes patience,u don't expect over night miracle buh it sure does work.... kiss kiss there are countless wonders shea butter can perform,u will love ur skin glow *hugs*

where did you get the oils from please
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by haranres: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2016
maybe you have being using the refined shea butter that is why it seems not to be working. The refined type has a lot of vitamins / nutrients removed during the process of removing the nutty smell the raw one produces. I think you should try out the 100% natural raw shea butter which will work nicely for you. You can get it from this company based in Nigeria, but i think they export wholesale worldwide too;- http://www.haranresources.com/shea-butter.html
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by kikelomojessy(f): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
I have tried several body creams and they just did not give me the black beauty i desired. so i had to try "ori" but it was too oily on my skin and it attracts lot of dust. one day my mum bought coconut oil (one small bottle for 200naira) for her hair, i took a little and mixed it with ori and the result was good, though not dat i got the result immediately oh. for the past eight months have been using ori and coconut oil mixed together and my colour is very ok now. people keep asking wat am using for my skin and wen i tell tell dem ori and coconut oil they think am lying, just few will say pls keep it up and dnt even bleach cos ur black is fyn.

ori is not good for fair skin people.

ORI AND COCONUT OIL IS SUPBERB
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by bastien: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2016
kikelomojessy:
I have tried several body creams and they just did not give me the black beauty i desired. so i had to try "ori" but it was too oily on my skin and it attracts lot of dust. one day my mum bought coconut oil (one small bottle for 200naira) for her hair, i took a little and mixed it with ori and the result was good, though not dat i got the result immediately oh. for the past eight months have been using ori and coconut oil mixed together and my colour is very ok now. people keep asking wat am using for my skin and wen i tell tell dem ori and coconut oil they think am lying, just few will say pls keep it up and dnt even bleach cos ur black is fyn.

ori is not good for fair skin people.

ORI AND COCONUT OIL IS SUPBERB
Can u take a pic of the coconut oil
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by kikelomojessy(f): 9:39pm On May 10, 2016
bastien:
Can u take a pic of the coconut oil
The oil was sold to me inside a small cough syrup bottle. But also know that there is difference btw palm kernel oil (idi-agbo) the black oil and coconut oil (white oil). Just any one that sells coconuts, they will tell u how to get it.
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by bastien: 11:38pm On May 10, 2016
kikelomojessy:

The oil was sold to me inside a small cough syrup bottle. But also know that there is difference btw palm kernel oil (idi-agbo) the black oil and coconut oil (white oil). Just any one that sells coconuts, they will tell u how to get it.
OK thanks, thought I can get it at the saloon
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by joie27: 12:21pm On May 12, 2016
You can get extra Virgin Coconut oil for N800 on Kaymu
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/tree-of-the-field-coconut-oil-250ml-828630.html

Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:33pm On May 13, 2016
cinammon, girl you know what's up! I am a proud user of Shea butter since Jan 2015. I suffered from eczema around my body at intervals and it cleared it all up within a period of 2weeks. Haven't looked back since. Its also extremely affordable and readily available. I also use it for my hair directly (when I go to d salon) and I do melt some and dilute my water based Leave-in conditioner as well (my hair is past shoulder length grin) .
Shea butter is life!
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by outofafricashea: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joe:

You can get first grade shea butter here http://outofafricashea.com/

Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by hisMrs(f): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2017
daakins:
persistent usage will fade dark scar..mixing coconut oil with Shea butter is good.and its always best to use it when you want to sleep at night.u can try dis combination..Sheabutter mixed with egg,coconut oil and honey which is den whipped by using a blender...it makes a good cream and moreover dey are all natural products with no chemicals .
Does it not stain ?
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by jbblues24(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Let me take a nap... great job, anyway.
Re: The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) by jbblues24(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice use of contrast in this icons mate grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.