Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return (19276 Views)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / Confusion In Enugu As Chime Revokes Ex-governors' Lands, Demolishes Houses / Nnamani Crashes, As Chime, Saraki Hold Sway In Enugu, Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by ignis: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]dis iz serious o....103 dayz and e neva return...dem sure say dis man neva die naw[/size]
Bad belle people
†ђξ man go return.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by marshal4us(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2013
[quote author=remmyton]Hw does his absence affect d price of d knock-out I spent at 12am dis morning[/quote
must all comment to this...
]
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by Reference(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2013
We know exactly what has happened to Hillary Clinton, where she is right down to the exact position of the clot in her cranium. Even people want to know the exact medications given her. It matters to them. For us in this part of the world mysticism remains a powerful tool in our culture. The less you know, the better for all. We will get there.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by fxseven(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2013
I believe no poster here is God. Every thing is mere conjecture.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by Sirgen05(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2013
If everyone including the state govt fails to tell us the truth, then lets wait for time. Time will tell the truth.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by fapcrook(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2013
ubong560: MAKE I EVEN TYPE AM WITH BOLD LETTERS SELF SO UNA GO LOOK AM WELL WELL.

I SAID "WHICH TENSION WAS IN ENUGU STATE? WAS IT HIGH TENSION OR LOW TENSION?"
OK, we don notice una, na HYPER TENSION
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by Parnassuss(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Though I respect what Chime has done in the Enugu metropolis as an Nsukka blood I cannot say I will miss him that much. He and Nnamani have been one and the same ro my LGA and people. God's will be done with him, if dying iis his fate then I wish him safe journey.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by abebobo: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Absentee govnor.Must they continue to rule?cant he resign?
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by PalmTree(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Opytim:

hmnnnnn, whether u r saying the truth or not, i pray that He returns alive. Everyone deserves a second chance.

...and who says he hasn't had his? #just thinking out loud#
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by Suregod(f): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
[quote
author=Nightshift] But the law must be respected. He might even be good
like Chime, or better. We will find out if he gets there. Nigerian
politicians must learn to respect our constitution. It's not just a
piece of paper....[/quote] tell dem ooo
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
I pray for healing for Governor Sullivan Chime. He is the best governor Enugu had in a very long while, infact, I rate him the best governor in the east. Go to Enugu, his works speak for him.

Heard frm a close source he was diagnised of heart and liver issues. Also dt he has gone through 3 unsuccessful surgeries. He is an action governor. I pray he returns.

However,the state of affairs in Enugu now bothers me. How will they pass their budget?
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2013
berem: Where is jchime to defend this news? I thought he said his uncle is back and cooling off in Udi? Mtscheew!

Berem, do you believe punch when they say that sullivan is not yet back.the Governor is back,hale and hearty. However,he jetted out of the country earlier on 31st to honour an invitation extended to him by ENUGU indigenes in diaspora as they celebrate their 50th town hall meeting Anniversary.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by takedat(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2013
jchime:

Berem, do you believe punch when they say that sullivan is not yet back.the Governor is back,hale and hearty. However,he jetted out of the country earlier on 31st to honour an invitation extended to him by ENUGU indigenes in diaspora as they celebrate their 50th town hall meeting Anniversary.
You are bent on feeding everyone your unsubstantiated lies. If Chime was in the country as you once stated in a similar thread, why didn't he announce his arrival for all to know? It is preposterous that a governor who has been declared "AWOL" for more than three months will jet into the country and leave within the shortest time for an inexcusable reason of attending a town hall meeting outside the shores of the country without most people in the state knowing.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by Ogbonnagba(m): 5:56am On Jan 03, 2013
It is well with Enugu state.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by qualified(f): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2013
jchime:

fool, did u even read what u wrote to see how stupid u sound? A governor who has been away from office for more than 100 days, jets off abroad to attend a town hall meeting? U must be dumb to bring up such argument.
U guys are lucky, this is democracy, i won't have to tell u wht would have happened.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by mankevo(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2013
[b][/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jchime:

Enugu indigenes at where, town hall meeting holding where, 50th year of what
Well, people have always labbeled you an ass licker, but this is where i lost it on you
I didnt want to post anything here before, but have to straighten your post. My brother is an inner circle cabinet member in that administration, and i can assure you that ''the news of Chime is a bad one''
Let us pray for him, and let Enugu's affair continue as he would have done if there. The N500,000 maximum benchmark he gave the deputy cant make the administration run smoothly. Face the Truth and say it as it is.
By the way, on the event of Onyebuchi assuming office as governor, The Nsukka governorship hope is dashed (More reason why there is consultation and secrecy sorounding Chime's status now)
God be with Enugu State
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by plendil: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2013
mankevo: [b][/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enugu indigenes at where, town hall meeting holding where, 50th year of what
Well, people have always labbeled you an ass licker, but this is where i lost it on you
I didnt want to post anything here before, but have to straighten your post. My brother is an inner circle cabinet member in that administration, and i can assure you that ''the news of Chime is a bad one''
Let us pray for him, and let Enugu's affair continue as he would have done if there. The N500,000 maximum benchmark he gave the deputy cant make the administration run smoothly. Face the Truth and say it as it is.
By the way, on the event of Onyebuchi assuming office as governor, The Nsukka governorship hope is dashed (More reason why there is consultation and secrecy sorounding Chime's status now)
God be with Enugu State

You really have to question the sanity of some of these apologists. Is it a case of protracted denial which of course psychologists agree could be a coping mechanism to deal with distressing situations, or are they simply protecting their political interests and really don't give a damn about his health?

If not I really cannot understand how anyone an explain his absence for more than a quarter of a year on some flimsy, incoherent bases of vacationing, 'testing his aides' loyalties', honoring an impromptu invitation abroad, etc??

I visit Enugu regularly and agree there is no 'palpable tension' as such; however, it is very obvious that all is not well with the governor's health.

We keep praying for him though.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by ACM10: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2013
I had a discussion with my professional colleagues on the issue of Gov. Chime's health status yesterday. Two of them from Enugu clearly stated that Chime has liver related pathology(probably liver cirrhosis) from chronic alcohol consumption. They went further to say that his case is complicated by co-existing immunosuppressive disease; owing to his reckless sex indulgence after his bouts of alcohol consumption. I told them that what they said was what I've read online for sometime now. I hope that they are wrong. Gov. Chime is in trouble indeed if this turns out to be true. I love him personally and I wish him success as he battles for his health.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by ACM10: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2013
jchime:

Stop being ridiculous! angry
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by holysina(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2013
This new is misleading. Chime was present at the Ofala festival of Igwe Chris Ogakwu, the Okwuloha 11 of udi at udi in Eke village square on 28th of december. Abi na him spirit I see they?
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by qualified(f): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
holy sina: This new is misleading. Chime was present at the Ofala festival of Igwe Chris Ogakwu, the Okwuloha 11 of udi at udi in Eke village square on 28th of december. Abi na him spirit I see they?

abeg, free us jor. Listen to ur self. He could go for an 'ofala' but could not address d people as a governor, even if its to counter d rumour abt his death?
Keep deceiving ur self not us.
Re: Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return by holysina(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
qualified:

abeg, free us jor. Listen to ur self. He could go for an 'ofala' but could not address d people as a governor, even if its to counter d rumour abt his death?
Keep deceiving ur self not us.

Seriously, I saw him they with his aids and all through my stay in the villa they is this constant siren to and fro, unless the man I saw is Chime in disguise. Plz dnt capitalize on the siren aspect if u must quote me again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday / Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP / My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.