Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. (4111 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by tejuomole: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
On 9th of December 2012 i received a mail from Chibuzor Eze [i]biz4naija@gmail.com, that he is giving away some items as Christmas gift to his subscribers. Among the Items were Iphones, used laptops and UK used Ipad. he demanded for N30,000.00 for the used Ipad.I followed the link biz4naija.info/giveaway, saw the items and then called him on His phone number 08123412784 and he confirmed to me that he is not a scam. so I immediately transferred N30,000.00 into his GTB account no.0122264338 online. Since then he has not sent the items as promised and has refused picking my calls, all effort to retrieve my money has not yielded any positive result. I just decided to carry out a check on him online today when i stumbled on a thread in Nairaland revealing that he is a real scam. I am appealing to members of this forum to help me in whatever way you can to recover my money. attached is the online confirmation of my payment into His account.

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by delkuf(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Are u blind, they've been shouting that this chibuzor is a scam, and u still with ahead to transact with him
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Scooby1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Here is poster's online payment receipt.

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
if he is a notorious robber lik dt , then his account should be blocked na!...Omo inna ole!grin...sorri broz
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Scooby1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
@Poster I will suggest u join forces with other victims Gboladepaul and Chuckcy and organise some police men go to his addresses in lagos that is the only way you guys will get your money back.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
report him in his bank branch with evidence and see d nxt line of action

1 Like

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by FXKing2012(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
@OP, why would u send money to someone u had never met and dont know where he stays or where his office is, despite all the things that happen in Nigeria. Why are pple this gullible? Are u telling me if I sent u a message that I'm selling phones/laptops/ipad and I asked u to send money into my acccount, u will send it just like that? Pple are really gullible!

1 Like

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mr man u are very stupid........ Becos u knew dat dis man was a scammer before
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by tejuomole: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
I never knew he's a scam untill this evening when i goggled his name and saw the comments on nairaland
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by tejuomole: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
He talked like a gentle man when I spoke with him and since he was not the first person I'll be transacting online business with. I did not have any cause to doubt him
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Samchelsea(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
C'mon guys this guy did this transaction on the 10th of december that's is even before/about the same time Don Ziko did his with him and exposed him so he might not have known then but still he should have carried out proper investigation before doing so.......@ OP your only hope now is the police cos Chibuzor's case seems way beyond Nairaland
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
If you were an active nairalander, you would know.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by tejuomole: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
@samchelsea thanks for understanding my disposition.I think will have to link up with the other victims so we can forge a common line of action.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by adewasco2k(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Eyah! Seriously I don't know why I have so much pity on this guy....its actually not all of his fault....such adverts are very tempting, though I bet I wouldn't have fallen a victim! Just involve the law enforcement agents about it with your claims, I will try to talk with an agency to see how such can actually be combated. We can not sit back blaming people for buying things things online...when are we gonnna develop? We just have to find a way to combat such.

1 Like

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Scooby1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
tejuomole: He talked like a gentle man when I spoke with him and since he was not the first person I'll be transacting online business with. I did not have any cause to doubt him

this is one of his ways of convincing people that he is a legitimate business man. Do you know he is a member of Scam Alert on Fb ( a page that exposing scammers online and Chibuzor eze is a member) shocked
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by SpicyMimi(f): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Na wa for u ooo! Awuff no good oo! Used Ipad for 30k?? Biko whr u wan see that one nah? I know ow it feels to b scammed, plz try to be more careful nextime...or betterstil dont go into any online transactions.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by servicegiver: 3:16am On Jan 02, 2013
Some times I don't really blame Nigerians for falling into such traps. The truth is that the economy as it is to day is almost turning Nigerians into desperate mogus. I wonder why someone would feel so comfortable to collect people's money with the aim of scamming them, this is most unfortunate. Lets give him some time, perhaps he's shopping for those items to deliver to you, may be the items where over subscribed for, just may be. If otherwise, I will advice you to go to the bank and report your case, they will search out his details and track him. I hope this will help you.

This is an eye opener to Nigerians, only do business with someone you trust and know so well please.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Jubal01: 3:22am On Jan 02, 2013
Go 2 d police. Since you have his bank details. The police will liase with the bank and get the idiot in no time. Sori bro!
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by question(m): 5:18am On Jan 02, 2013
OP, Sorry o. Be careful next time.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Do you see why this guy will never show his statement of account? I said it during donziko case that all those account transaction you saw on his online statement would be in the same shoe as donziko. he never believed it will go this far.U na never see anything, More victim will still appear. It is better for these guys to team up and get him arrested, because average of 30k from 100 people is 3million and before you know it, It is enough to go and settle in abroad.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 02, 2013
Chibuzor, TWAAA!!! U give ibos and online business people a bad name!!

OP, try hook up with SurveyProf here on Nairaland and try work it out together. That guy should be put behind bars... angry angry
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by darex10: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2013
This is really getting out of hand.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by chuckcy(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2013
tchidi: Chibuzor, TWAAA!!! U give ibos and online business people a bad name!!

OP, try hook up with SurveyProf here on Nairaland and try work it out together. That guy should be put behind bars... angry angry
. Wud lyk 2 hav surveyprof phone number plz...
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by nodullin(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Mod!!!!

Get all these Chibuzor info to the front page>>> A lot of Nigerians are being duped^^^

And nobody gets informed, Mods!! please protect Nigerians!!!! Get this to the Front Page!!!

Damn!!!!!!! This is getting too much!!!
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by stagger: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
no dullin: Mod!!!!

Get all these Chibuzor info to the front page>>> A lot of Nigerians are being duped^^^

And nobody gets informed, Mods!! please protect Nigerians!!!! Get this to the Front Page!!!

Damn!!!!!!! This is getting too much!!!

Meaning what? Somebody wants to buy iPad for 30k, mini-laptop for 15k, etc. Can't people ask themselves questions? If you enter Sheraton and they tell you plate of rice and chicken is N150, you go chop the food without asking questions?

1 Like

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by adewasco2k(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
stagger:

Meaning what? Somebody wants to buy iPad for 30k, mini-laptop for 15k, etc. Can't people ask themselves questions? If you enter Sheraton and they tell you plate of rice and chicken is N150, you go chop the food without asking questions?
i will definitely ask questions bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by nodullin(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
stagger:

So if you ask questions and you are told that its a special offer just for the x-mas period for a selected few; and you were assured of same quality then after paying for three d/f varieties... you were booted out of the resturant.... u wont request for your money back or you wont tag the promo a scam

Guy this Chibuzor na SCAMMER

2 Likes

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by stagger: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
no dullin:

So if you ask questions and you are told that its a special offer just for the x-mas period for a selected few; and you were assured of same quality then after paying for three d/f varieties... you were booted out of the resturant.... u wont request for your money back or you wont tag the promo a scam

no dullin:

You are right. But the issue here is that people do not ask questions, or the right kind of questions. The excitement of the "awoof" clouds their sense of reasoning and judgement.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by recruitan: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Frenz, anybodi can b a victim of scam.
I hav fallen prey, as smart n intlligent as I am.
We jus hav to put all hands on deck to ensure it doesn't happen again.
D economyy is bad, so what! D person ur scamin is in d same economy and has needs too jus lik u d scammer.
D name of my scamer: Kunle Oritogun (facebook). He span me afta scaming me. He dresses and claim is in d USA. And has a boutique.
Pls...Do not spaare or harbour a scammer!
Tenk u
And for Jessica Sweets (facebook), I've gotn wiser b4 u came!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
recruitan: Frenz, anybodi can b a victim of scam.
I hav fallen prey, as smart n intlligent as I am.
We jus hav to put all hands on deck to ensure it doesn't happen again.
D economyy is bad, so what! D person ur scamin is in d same economy and has needs too jus lik u d scammer.
D name of my scamer: Kunle Oritogun (facebook). He span me afta scaming me. He dresses and claim is in d USA. And has a boutique.
Pls...Do not spaare or harbour a scammer!
Tenk u
And for Jessica Sweets (facebook), I've gotn wiser b4 u came!!!

So there are scammers on Facebook too.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by dridowu: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Chibuzor Eze...............................only God will save pple frm him
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by vizion: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Scooby1:

this is one of his ways of convincing people that he is a legitimate business man. Do you know he is a member of Scam Alert on Fb ( a page that exposing scammers online and Chibuzor eze is a member) shocked

LOL, you tone of your message seems to suggest that it is an achievement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing But True: Nigerians Can Now Make Withdrawals And Payment Using Paypal / I Am Unable To Withdraw My Fiverr Earnings / Cocoa And Oil Palm Plantation. How Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.