Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. (4106 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by adewasco2k(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Do you know he is a member of Scam Alert on Fb
vizion:

LOL, you tone of your message seems to suggest that it is an achievement.

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by WebSolutnX(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
Personally I feel the culprits to Chibuzor's scams are not really serious people that need to get the guy flogged beyond his understanding.

I know of a guy that was picked up by the CID and jailed in the west till all investigations vindicated him.

Why can't they report to the bank to get his account frozen ...
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by DonTim1: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thiefbuzor agaaaaiiiIiinnnnnnn
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by omanifrank(m): 1:44am On Jan 03, 2013
NIGERIANS....LETS TRY AND BE LEGIT
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by tejuomole: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
I want to thank everybody that has contributed constructively and otherwise in this matter. The guy Chibuzor has been sending me series of e mails proving his smartness and boasting that he cannot be apprehended. He said I have done my worse on Nairaland but that will never yield any positive result. I will keep you guys updated on the issue. You will all hear His true confession shortly.

3 Likes

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by FRANKODEY1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Don't worry.

His email account is already hack and same to all his scamming tools

He has not seen anything yet

all his details is intact, (maybe him go fly go abroad very soon)

I hate this

Frank

1 Like

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by FXKing2012(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
FRANK.ODEY:
Don't worry.

His email account is already hack and same to all his scamming tools

He has not seen anything yet

all his details is intact, (maybe him go fly go abroad very soon)

I hate this

Frank

Good job bro
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Burger01(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
FXKing2012: @OP, why would u send money to someone u had never met and dont know where he stays or where his office is, despite all the things that happen in Nigeria. Why are pple this gullible? Are u telling me if I sent u a message that I'm selling phones/laptops/ipad and I asked u to send money into my acccount, u will send it just like that? Pple are really gullible!
It's not just about 'gullible' my bro... Chibuzor dey use online jazz... God go catch am one day..
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by dav8id(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
tejuomole: On 9th of December 2012 i received a mail from Chibuzor Eze [i]biz4naija@gmail.com, that he is giving away some items as Christmas gift to his subscribers. Among the Items were Iphones, used laptops and UK used Ipad. he demanded for N30,000.00 for the used Ipad.I followed the link biz4naija.info/giveaway, saw the items and then called him on His phone number 08123412784 and he confirmed to me that he is not a scam. so I immediately transferred N30,000.00 into his GTB account no.0122264338 online. Since then he has not sent the items as promised and has refused picking my calls, all effort to retrieve my money has not yielded any positive result. I just decided to carry out a check on him online today when i stumbled on a thread in Nairaland revealing that he is a real scam. I am appealing to members of this forum to help me in whatever way you can to recover my money. attached is the online confirmation of my payment into His account.
i never feel sorry for you!upon all the scam case took over in this forum you still go ahead and do biznes with the guy. Na wa ooh
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by dav8id(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
tejuomole: On 9th of December 2012 i received a mail from Chibuzor Eze [i]biz4naija@gmail.com, that he is giving away some items as Christmas gift to his subscribers. Among the Items were Iphones, used laptops and UK used Ipad. he demanded for N30,000.00 for the used Ipad.I followed the link biz4naija.info/giveaway, saw the items and then called him on His phone number 08123412784 and he confirmed to me that he is not a scam. so I immediately transferred N30,000.00 into his GTB account no.0122264338 online. Since then he has not sent the items as promised and has refused picking my calls, all effort to retrieve my money has not yielded any positive result. I just decided to carry out a check on him online today when i stumbled on a thread in Nairaland revealing that he is a real scam. I am appealing to members of this forum to help me in whatever way you can to recover my money. attached is the online confirmation of my payment into His account.
i never feel sorry for you!upon all the scam case took over in this forum you still go ahead and do biznes with the guy. Na wa ooh
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by servicegiver: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
I wonder why the guy in question is not saying anything to defend himself?
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Omexonomy: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2013
WebSolutnX: Personally I feel the culprits to Chibuzor's scams are not really serious people that need to get the guy flogged beyond his understanding.

I know of a guy that was picked up by the CID and jailed in the west till all investigations vindicated him.

Why can't they report to the bank to get his account frozen ...
if one branch manager freeze his account anothe branch manager will open it
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2013

I see from the attached pics that he has a GTB account. Go to any of their bank branches, lay your complaint with the Head of Operations (or Operations Mgr, I dont know what it is called there). You can get the customer's branch, account officer and customer's address. I guess you can work with that. The branch auditor can also put more pressure with the investigation.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2013
Omexonomy: if one branch manager freeze his account anothe branch manager will open it

Lie. Except he opens another account with another identity.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by JuanDeDios: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
stagger:

Meaning what? Somebody wants to buy iPad for 30k, mini-laptop for 15k, etc. Can't people ask themselves questions? If you enter Sheraton and they tell you plate of rice and chicken is N150, you go chop the food without asking questions?

Exactly!
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by WebSolutnX(m): 12:37am On Jan 10, 2013
Omexonomy: if one branch manager freeze his account anothe branch manager will open it

Then we can trace who the bad guy really is
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by lekzite: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
the guy is a real scam.. He used my name as part of the testimonial and when i accused him on fb he deleted and blocked me instantly...this is the page with my name Rasaq Afolabi...pls beware this guy shouldnt go scot free...i never bought anytin from him. biz4naija.com/testimonials/
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by soloqy: 4:22am On Mar 26, 2013
Not holding brief for anyone. I think that Chibuzor needs to be jailed for at least a decade. But what is wrong with all these young Nigerians? Its the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life that makes them want to use the Latest gadgets and phones(which they cant afford) thereby placing them in the part of scammers like Chibuzor who are there to take advantage. If you dont have money to afford these things, then wait. You wont die. When you have enough to walk to a store and purchase it at the real price, then you do. As long as they wont cut their coats according to their sizes, they will continue being scammed.
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by FXKing2012(m): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2013
soloqy: Not holding brief for anyone. I think that Chibuzor needs to be jailed for at least a decade. But what is wrong with all these young Nigerians? Its the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life that makes them want to use the Latest gadgets and phones(which they cant afford) thereby placing them in the part of scammers like Chibuzor who are there to take advantage. If you dont have money to afford these things, then wait. You wont die. When you have enough to walk to a store and purchase it at the real price, then you do. As long as they wont cut their coats according to their sizes, they will continue being scammed.
GBAM!
Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
I believe threads about proven scammers like this Eze guy and Wunmi Allen should be permanently at the top of the front page to save more innocent victims from their evil.
It appears the administrator is scared of a law suit,but meanwhile the scams continue on the forum and I bet as am typing this Wunmi /Eze is carrying out another scam on an innocent/gullible member of this forum.
The administrator Needs to put his foot down before another one bites the dust!

1 Like

Re: Help Chibuzor Eze Has Scammed Me. by YoxTheProf(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
My car was once broken into and my laptop was stolen from it. When I went to get a new one, someone offered me a mac book pro for 80k! Those things cost minimum of 230k. The first thing that came to my mind was THIS DUDE MUST HAVE STOLEN THIS THING. Or will anyone here buy something for 230k and sell it for 80k? No right?

I think it was just plain wrong for you to try to buy an ipad that cost over a 100k for 30k. You know why the guy feels no guilt for duping you, because it's somewhere in his head that he duped someone like him. Notwithstanding, what he has done isn't right and it's not hard for a solution to be achieved. Report to the bank. Believe me, if he's address can't be provided by the account officer, people will be sacked at the bank. That's how seriously they take fraud.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with doing business on the net. Just do a proper background check first.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him / How Can I Transfer Money To People In Nigeria Without Using Western Union? / Importers Solution Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.