Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

An Encounter With A Ghost. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Encounter With A Ghost. (22134 Views)

An Encounter With LORDS CHOSEN Church. / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter With A Ghost. by PilotOz(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2013
Iam not so sure where to put this, but i have been very terrified since waking up at 4:21am. I feel i was haunted, i feel my room is haunted. I feel there's been a paranormal activity in my room.. Iam 18yrs old, and here's my little story to share.. I knw well abt sleep paralysis, but this is something really strange, as i have never seen a thing like this..

So it was at sleep, during my rapid eye motion, i was just dreaming, i dunno if something is trying to give me a sign, in my dream, it was me and a girl, we were walking down the strt, then we passed a place were idols are kept, then all of a sudden i woke up frm my dream, i couldn't see a thing in my room, becos my light was off, and it was pitch black in my room, then all of a sudden, i heard something drop on the floor, so i thought it was just some pest running in my room, but no, the sound increased, and things were dropping in ryhthm, then it felt like someone was vomiting in my room, i couldn't see a thing, i thought it was my brother, becos he was playing game in my room before i slept.. I called at my brother's name "eseosa", i called again, there was no answer, and the sound kept on..

It scared the hell out of me, then i heard footsteps in my room, iam nt making this up, I swear i heard it in my room, there's a carpet in my room, so i can hear the lightest footsteps, then the footsteps were going to the direction of my shelf, i adjusted my poisition in my bed, trying to see through this, but everywhere was so dark, then suddenly, i heard someone pick up something frm my shelf, i started calling my brother again, but no answer..

Then i heard something drop again, and i felt the footstep moving towards my bed, i swear i could feel the presence.. I was so terrified, i laid down still, trying to stop my breath, then the footstep approached me closer but stopped.. Then a little white light began to appear, i have never been this scared, i heard my door open, i became so afraid, i closed my eyes and said "pls GOD forgive me my sins" i said the prayer like it was my last..

Then i suddenly sprang to my feet and ran away frm my room, with heavy breathing.. I went to my brother's room to find him sleeping.. I went to get a light frm his room, then i remained calm, then i decided to go back to my room, but i was really hesistant, hmm then i managed to go back with enough light, but i saw nothing hmmm, pls is my room haunted??

Today i will ask my grandmum if anyone has lived in my room before or if anyone that lived in my room has died.. I feel this room is haunted.. Pls

if u have had any experience, Pls share.. Cos i cant continue to sleep with these things in my head.. Pls
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by laykhorn(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2013
A reason not to live in rat-infested houses

88 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by PilotOz(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2013
laykhorn: A reason not to live in rat-infested houses
so its the rats abi? Lol.. Pls it wasn't... Iam 100% sure it wasn't.

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2013
Mutant rat o_O
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2013
For me, most times I have sleep paralysis. Keep us posted wen u have asked grandma dat question
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2013
Do you smoke weed?

18 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by PastorOluT(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2013
It could be many things, but we can never rule out supernatural happenings in our midst.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by advocate666: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2013
Stop running away from messengers from beyond. They can't harm you. Thay have a message for you. Next time stay and listen to the message.

12 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by PilotOz(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2013
click2cbn: For me, most times I have sleep paralysis. Keep us posted wen u have asked grandma dat question
hmmm, i asked my grandmum today.. And she said my uncle who died early this year was the first person to live in that room.. i'll just bless the room in Jesus name.. And i dont believe the dead has got anything to do with the living.. Between, i still suspect sleep paralysis.. GOD help me.

4 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pilot Oz:
hmmm, i asked my grandmum today.. And she said my uncle who died early this year was the first person to live in that room.. i'll just bless the room in Jesus name.. And i dont believe the dead has got anything to do with the living.. Btw, i still suspect sleep paralysis.. GOD help me.
Maybe he is trying to send u a message. It will be sleep paralysis, all those things happened wen u were trying to wake

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by laykhorn(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
later, some sh1tty activist would say weed or alomo be legalised. Mtcheeeew

7 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by mrphysics(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
i don't always believe this super story from people

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by TheProdigy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by sowprice(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
booked
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Scary
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by mazizitonene(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
We.ed is bad for the health...it plays tricks on ur mind....

This is the kind of thing that happens in uruguay....

3 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by wilybebsy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
all na comment

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Elcapo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Interesting...
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by mrnabeel: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
laykhorn: later, some sh1tty activist would say weed or alomo be legalised. Mtcheeeew

alomo isnt illegal

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by jhydebaba(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
I am more terrified now cheesy

*Ghostmodeactivated*
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by martronilla: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
You don Bleep up! Na God been wan carry u go heaven bt ur fear-fear pursue am

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by nekaa(f): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
It was all the dream..
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by mazizitonene(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Maybe na message 4rm ya ancestors....u no gree dem deliver am b4 u run

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by bloglover(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ok
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Ediss(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
undecided undecidedis there any difference between holyghost and holyspirit.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
I am not am interpreter but prayers will help whether muslim or christian.
Do u believe in ghost,if u do d next time u feel dere a presence in ur room just remain quiet maybe it's tryin to pass a message
Your house is haunted. End of story.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by kliq(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hallucinations...maybe
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by aieromon(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please tell me this didn't happen in Benin......

4 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by sammyyoung2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Adonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
I dont mean to laugh. Do you know the power in the name of Jesus?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The First Time He Took A Cigarette / Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? / Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.