Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Unicem Apt Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unicem Apt Test (10924 Views)

UNICEM Invitation For Aptitude Test: / UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unicem Apt Test by nnorugasteven: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2013
Got dis message.Thank you for your interest in United Cement Company of Nigeria. Pls be informed that the date for the Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test is on January 12, 2013; and the selected venues are Calabar, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
N/B: You will receive a Confirmation Text 7 days to the Aptitude Test. Best Regards.Does anybody oy knw de format 4 dere apt Test
Re: Unicem Apt Test by aniekannah: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Yea! I got the msg as well...
Now anticipatng the confirmation txt...
Do u knw the test format?
nnorugasteven: Got dis message.Thank you for your interest in United Cement Company of Nigeria. Pls be informed that the date for the Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test is on January 12, 2013; and the selected venues are Calabar, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
N/B: You will receive a Confirmation Text 7 days to the Aptitude Test. Best Regards.Does anybody oy knw de format 4 dere apt Test
Re: Unicem Apt Test by lipstick1(f): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
know ur maths and english.if it is engineering,try shl and gmats. Last graduate trainees questions was set by WAEC,so read and master ur area.Goodluck,i work in the sales dept of unicem.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by dapotemi: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls post d venue for me whenever you av it,mayb i can gate-crash!Tanx

1 Like

Re: Unicem Apt Test by mkoabiola: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2013
dapotemi: Pls post d venue for me whenever you av it,mayb i can gate-crash!Tanx
True talk.
Don't dull.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by jakedes(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2013
i also Got d
message.Thank you for your interest in United Cement Company of Nigeria. Pls be informed that the date for the Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test is on January 12, 2013; and the selected venues are Cabalar, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
N/B: You will receive a Confirmation Text 7 days to the Aptitude Test. Best Regards.i just think its going to based on maths ,English and maybe various Eng fields..pls guys don't fail to post the venue if it gets to u...thanks
Re: Unicem Apt Test by macmomo: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
i got the confirmation text yesterday,my venue is government sec sch elekahia portharcourt.on the 12 jan 2013.plz who knows the test format
Re: Unicem Apt Test by jakedes(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
Same with me toooo....GSS Elekahia
Re: Unicem Apt Test by aniekannah: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Yes....o! Mine is Axari Hotel, Murtala Mohammed High way Calabar....but the time is missing....
Pls what is the time of the test
Re: Unicem Apt Test by dapotemi: 3:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Abeg Lagos venue ooooooo?God bless you as you post it.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by brainzdh(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
The List has been pasted at d Calabar venue(Axari Hotel), those in Calabar can go and confirm their names. Though u can still do that 2mrw b4 d Aptitude Test if you can't make it today.

1 Like

Re: Unicem Apt Test by macmomo: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2013
Hello every1.I got a congratulations msg from UNICEM yesterday.that I'm qualified for the next stage.does any1 knws what the next stage is?
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
congrats man...i got the same message that i am succesful too. pls lets keep furnishing the threads with updates...cheers
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
hello guys, i got an sms invite for the secound stage of the unicem graduate trainee recruitment...did anyone else get it? guys pls lets connect.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by macmomo: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Really?what did the sms say? And when did u get it.I've not gotten any other sms after the congratulatory msg

1 Like

Re: Unicem Apt Test by soldierAnt(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
mac-momo:
Really?what did the sms say? And when did u get it.I've not gotten any other sms after the congratulatory msg
Yes, the same thing happened with me, but I called them and was told that I should still expect my invite. It appears to be batch by batch. Good luck. If you'd like us to connect, e-mail me.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
soldierAnt:
Yes, the same thing happened with me, but I called them and was told that I should still expect my invite. It appears to be batch by batch. Good luck. If you'd like us to connect, e-mail me.
have you been contacted yet?
Re: Unicem Apt Test by soldierAnt(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Not yet. I'm really starting to lose faith. Their recruitment process is really starting to confuse me. I've heard (from a reliable source) that there was a second test held at their main office in Calabar on Wednesday. So it may be that they further narrowed down the candidates after the initial Congratulatory messages.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
soldierAnt: Not yet. I'm really starting to lose faith. Their recruitment process is really starting to look dodgy and dishonest. I've heard (from a reliable source) that there was a second test held at their main office in Calabar on Wednesday. So it may be that they further narrowed down the candidates after the initial Congratulatory messages.
its true, we did the second test on wednesday in lagos too.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by dreko(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Please, I need UNICEM's contact number, I avnt gotten any msg from them since we wrote the first test, be it good or bad. Thanks
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
dreko: Please, I need UNICEM's contact number, I avnt gotten any msg from them since we wrote the first test, be it good or bad. Thanks
drop ur email and I will send it to you.

1 Like

Re: Unicem Apt Test by dreko(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
konfessor: drop ur email and I will send it to you.
Kadeluk@yahoo.co.uk...thanks bro!
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Cyntia: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
may'b u didn't study (1)elect. (2)mech. or (3)chem. engr.
soldierAnt: Not yet. I'm really starting to lose faith. Their recruitment process is really starting to look dodgy and dishonest. I've heard (from a reliable source) that there was a second test held at their main office in Calabar on Wednesday. So it may be that they further narrowed down the candidates after the initial Congratulatory messages.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by soldierAnt(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Cyntia: may'b u didn't study (1)elect. (2)mech. or (3)chem. engr.
I studied Elect/Elect Eng. Their ways are just confusing
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Cyntia: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2013
Unicem has zero-tolerance: their stuff is by merit;
just some sort of preference for CrossRiverians.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Unicem Apt Test by macmomo: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2013
Hi guys!I didn't write the 2nd test but I just got an sms from UNICEM saying I have qualified for the last phase of the recriutment process!any ideas abt the last phase?
Re: Unicem Apt Test by soldierAnt(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2013
mac-momo:
Hi guys!I didn't write the 2nd test but I just got an sms from UNICEM saying I have qualified for the last phase of the recriutment process!any ideas abt the last phase?
I guess congratulations are in order. I've had the exact same thing! Additionally, I got an e-mail this morning from one of their staff asking me to send scanned copies of my credentials as confirmation that I intend to participate in the interview.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Cyntia: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
soldierAnt:
I guess congratulations are in order. I've had the exact same thing! Additionally, I got an e-mail this morning from one of their staff asking me to send scanned copies of my credentials as confirmation that I intend to participate in the interview.
u are not a patient person!
y say our company is crooked?
Re: Unicem Apt Test by soldierAnt(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Cyntia:
u are not a patient person!
y say our company is crooked?
Perhaps not. But I'm patient enough to write "You" and "Why" correctly.
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2013
Who else is going for the interview at calabar from lagos on friday 7:30 am. Pls holler
Re: Unicem Apt Test by soldierAnt(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
konfessor: Who else is going for the interview at calabar from lagos on friday 7:30 am. Pls holler

You're coming all the way from Lagos? Wow! By the way, the E-mail I got said Thursday; perhaps yours was different?
Re: Unicem Apt Test by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
soldierAnt:

You're coming all the way from Lagos? Wow! By the way, the E-mail I got said Thursday; perhaps yours was different?
i got to know that some people were slated for thursday and some for friday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Job Vacancy - Apply Now Before Deadline / Which Job Interview That You Didnt Scale Through Almost Broke Your Heart / Employment Opportunity @leadway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.