Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? (11323 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? / My First Animated Tatoo! "wow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Jollyzone(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
If you found out your mum has tatoo will you still think of her as someone who was down to earth in her prime days? Will you still think of her as someone who is honourable and worthy of imitation?
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Callotti: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
I believe this is 2013.
The last time I checked. . . .it was a free world.
With FREEEEEEEEEEE WILL! kiss

Oh honey. . .she can 'ave gold and silver medals dangling from her 'cleetoh' or hemorrhoids. . .if she wishes. . . . NOT MY GADDEM BIZZ. . . as long as she is HAPPY! kiss

6 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by k2039: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]Her choice but I will be dissapointed. [/color]

4 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by ochallo: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
my mum has a tattoo!.
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by ednut1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
Found out my mums friend had tattos on her legs nd back, although i also hv a tatto no one sees , it looked wierd, 49 yr old mama, free world tinz hehehe

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
snthesis: Finally 1st to comment - ope o!!! grin
get etisalat easy blaze hahahaha. Ur conection slow

6 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by realmscape: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
My friends mum has tattoo all over her face....they are from benue.... He sees it as normal

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by iamswizz(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
it depends on the type of mum.... imagine having a mum like TONTO DIKEH wink
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by segunsd: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Your mum is your mum. Nothin changes. The fact that she has a tattoo doesn't stop me from respecting or loving her. Full stop.

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by redcliff: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
snthesis: Finally 1st to comment - ope o!!! grin

Dream again. You should fast and pray so that your position changes. Mschew.
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by andyanders: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wayward. period.
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
I go hail ammm well..She too try,abi ur mumsi no try...nak anoda one abeg...Swagahhhh
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jollyzone: If you found out your mum has tatoo will you still think of her as someone who was down to earth in her prime days? Will you still think of her as someone who is honourable and worthy of imitation?

WHY NOT?! A Mother will always be a Mother even if she's a junkie. Remember Mothers tolerate our sh*t, no matter how bad a child is; fathers are always the first to disown, while mothers stay, care and pray till the change comes.

Although I won't imitate the tatoo tingy and other bad attitudes.

**************************************** NoThing Do MamA With Tats************************************************

4 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by diji04(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
tatoo dont change someone's behaviour.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Tunjman(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Since today's tattoo was yesterday's tribal mark, no big deal. But will be disappointed if the said tattoo is drawn in an obvious part of her body. Because if it ceases to be in vogue, hers will just be like those who can't do anything to the conspicuous tribal marks on their cheeks.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by pekelepekele(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Tattoos are of different types , So it all depend on the type your mom did before you call her wayward or feel disappointed and it all depend on your Race and your mentality , No one will open this type of thread on any foreign forums well My mom had 6 tattoos done on her body , 5 of the tattoos are the names of are kids and the 6th is Jesus image . So what? give me 1 reason why I should be disappointed? and more she spent her youth life overseas and apart from all of that at least Ki OYINBO TO GBE TATTOO DEY LATIN LE LALI

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by kingsots(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
ednut1: get etisalat easy blaze hahahaha. Ur conection slow
Hahahaha
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
This hate on parents should stop,its either you use them as a standard,or create your own standard.

I see no big deal in my mum wearing tatoos, afterall she was once a youth,who got her life to live.

Being my mum won't change her past,I can only influence the present,or the future.

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
pekelepekele: Tattoos are of different types . My mom has 6 tattoos , 5 of the tattoos are the names of are kids and the 6th is Jesus image . So what? give me 1 reason why I should be disappointed? and more she spent her youth life overseas and apart from all of that at least Ki OYINBO TO GBE TATTOO DEY LATIN LE LALI

Ki OYINBO TO GBE TATTOO DEY LATIN LE LALI

Omo Yoruba Ijinle! wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Ihailedthee: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
If you found out your mum has tatoo will you still think of her as someone who was down to earth in her prime days? Will you still think of her as someone who is honourable and worthy of imitation?

Do you know at all that tattoo is a culture to some tribe in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Chanchit: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
Mods...! This is a new year o, u've started with foolish threads on FP..!?

Anyway if ur mum can have a tatoo, then u can, a leaf can not fall far from its tree. So no need to start disturb ur self on that.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by djeezy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
I'll only be disappointed since i'm not a lover of tatoos. If she has a tatoo, that's her choice. My female friend and her mum have tatoos and they get along with each other pretty well but...
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
If my mom had a tattoo at some point in her life, no worries. Everyone ha s past n some peeps do some crazy sh..t in their prime. So long as she doesn't flaunt it ard like she is 21yrs old, no worries.
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by purplebrown: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
Its non of my business
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Gombs(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
I'd look at her like I'd look at my mum...evn if d tattoo dey her b.reas.t....(She na mum n na small tattoo at a hidden place na except charlie boy wife sha,her own na Dr phil or oprah fit help her)

U shd be asking my dad how he'd look at her

But if her tattoo looks like wiz khalifa own hmmmm....
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
Haha, if mama has tattoos all over her body,
then bobo will have rattoo/cattoo/battoo/mattoo/fattoo/sattoo
together with craze-too aswell as mad-too.
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by nollywood20: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
African women, including mothers have been having tattoos since the reign of Oduduwa.

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by manny4life(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
No offense to those who like Tats, but imo, I look at actions as irresponsible particularly those who overdo theirs. For instance Wiz, lil wayne and the rest of them, it's just ridic.

Therefore, if my mom has a tat, I'll love and respect my mom, but I'll be straight up with my mom as well. Mom this is so uncalled for and very unfortunate but I still love you though...
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Etumgbe(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
If I see the tatoo on her brea.st I'll disown her
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by HARDDON: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
No body buys a sleek M Extelero and purposely scratches it.

If she does hv a crazy oηε, Blv ♏ԑ, we wudnt ß too close.

Ha words wud mean vry little . Buh I'm glad she doesn't

Wink wink
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by opo22: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
my wive's tattoo is actually a laali. Its been around b4 oyinbo called it tattoo. Anyway i might be a little disappointed, but she is still my mum and i will love her more, she jaasi.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proof That Mermaids ["mami Water"] Do Exist ?? / Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? / 2016: Top 21 Most Used Memes On Nairaland (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.